Just Coffee

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1346605278' post='3027446']
Oh! Not sure how I missed that. BN are some good folks.[/quote]
They are the best.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1346605781' post='3027448']However, for a sec I wondered if TPF had splintered because of the flag.[/quote]

Originally the design had a brown background and white in the stripes, but that seemed too dark. We did "borrow" a base design idea, but it wasn't TPF. We also got some outside opinions from close allies. A few people pointed out some things, but any similarity to TPF never came up. Since you are the second person to mention it, however - if it reminds anyone else of their flag, that wasn't on purpose.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1346621468' post='3027494']
[i]I[/i] wanted WC's title to be "Divine Empress of the Javahouse League".[/quote]

You spoil me, Max, and always have. Keep it up, it balances what I get from bcortell :P

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1346623171' post='3027506']
Nice! I'm really digging this, WC. INT wishes you the best of luck. :wub:[/quote]

Thanks. Would love to have some INT people stopping by.

[quote name='shavar' timestamp='1346625504' post='3027512']
Thanks for all the well wishes .. It seems WC is a popular girl around this place. I will be keeping my eyes open and make sure there are no free refiles being handed out. ^_^
[/quote]

What? You know I would never!

Besides, just wait until people from your old stomping grounds notice this thread. Before you reply, keep in mind that I'm well aware of the fact that you would never be making and distributing moonshine to certain people you've known for a long time. ;)

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1346631045' post='3027524']
Originally the design had a brown background and white in the stripes, but that seemed too dark. We did "borrow" a base design idea, but it wasn't TPF. We also got some outside opinions from close allies. A few people pointed out some things, but any similarity to TPF never came up. Since you are the second person to mention it, however - if it reminds anyone else of their flag, that wasn't on purpose.
[/quote]

May be it's my fault since I made both flags. :unsure: But if it reminds TPF flag this is a good thing, in my opinion TPF flag is one if not the most beautiful flag I ever made.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1346641129' post='3027558']
May be it's my fault since I made both flags. :unsure: But if it reminds TPF flag this is a good thing, in my opinion TPF flag is one if not the most beautiful flag I ever made.
[/quote]
I think TPF has arguably the best flag in the whole game. It was great work indeed.

"base design" for tJL that isn't TPF... Nordreich, maybe? That's what the cross made me think of. After all, this is a Christian Javahouse League, or so the flag suggests.