SUN DoW!!!!!!

Good war SUN, I already know what will happen by the end of this war. OP is a much more experienced AA as everyone know's but that isn't the point. Good show SUN. Give em hell!

o/ SUN
o/ OP

[quote name='Diego18' timestamp='1346856143' post='3028020']
SUN`s SDI FTW :awesome:
[/quote]
You can have brag about blocked nukes all you want I will just point out the fact that SUN is down 211K NS to OP's 101k and you guys had the blitz. :lol1:

All that said, been a good fight thus far and I would like to give a shout out to Killercruiser, Mardekonia, and Ok Caledonian for excelent coordination and a very tough fight. /salute guys :wub:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1346864829' post='3028038']
You can have brag about blocked nukes all you want I will just point out the fact that SUN is down 211K NS to OP's 101k and you guys had the blitz. :lol1:

[/quote]

Lets look at it this way.

A 20k nation is fighting 3 other 20k nations, each day everyone is able to get off nukes/all other attacks successfully. After the 5 days it takes for the war to end, which side do you think has lost the most NS?

tl;dr

The side with the most nations will almost always lose larger chunks of NS.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1346868531' post='3028047']
Lets look at it this way.

A 20k nation is fighting 3 other 20k nations, each day everyone is able to get off nukes/all other attacks successfully. After the 5 days it takes for the war to end, which side do you think has lost the most NS?

tl;dr

The side with the most nations will almost always lose larger chunks of NS.
[/quote]
If I understand your explanation of the losses, and I do not disagree with the logic, then to explain twice the losses would have SUN at twice the nations and they don't. I will admit that more nations mean more total loss but a closer examination of things will show that a big % of OP losses are from a few nations, mine included :), while SUNs are spread out indicating a turning tide.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1346864829' post='3028038']
[/quote]

Near the end of the round the alliance who started the blitz doesn't have that much of an advantage at all, blitz's are most affective during the beginning to middle of the round. Near the end everyone will be protected with there GC and almost everyone will have nice size WC.

Also you have to take into account what Adude said, and also take into account that you guys have twice as many MP, and almost twice as much Avg strength since the war started. You can also if you want take into account the activity of the members in the wars...

SUN has a 64% active rate so that means a little over 1/3 of the nations your fighting isn't even on while on the other hand OP has 96% activity rate. So I would say SUN has done a nice amount of damage to OP when 1/3 of SUN are hardly logging into TE, and while OP is almost double our Avg. Strength to begin with.

I didn't say some of SUN weren't doing a good job. Quite the opposite I saluted the efforts of some of SUN. I did however point out tgat much of the damage taken by OP was by a handful of nations, ie. I lost 17k ouch of our total losses or 17%. Point is the losses by SUN are much more across tge board and will only get exponentially worse over the next few days. Overall, your attack while brave was stupid.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1346877102' post='3028067']
SUN has a 64% active rate so that means a little over 1/3 of the nations your fighting isn't even on while on the other hand OP has 96% activity rate. So I would say SUN has done a nice amount of damage to OP when 1/3 of SUN are hardly logging into TE, and while OP is almost double our Avg. Strength to begin with.
[/quote]

If "If and buts were candy and nuts".....

KC, you are one of the good guys.

I am sorry to see that SUN is disbanding.

There are some good SUN fighters. I hope some of them find their ways into other AA's within TE.

Best to all of you!

Edited by Thomasj_tx