… You naughty boy.

[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/OPspyattacks.png[/IMG]

------STATS-----
[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/SUNVsOP.png[/IMG]

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1346477387' post='3027061']
+1 for defending themselves
-1 for going for the flag
[/quote]

If we were truly going for a flag we won't be fighting OP :P we would instead fight those guys who have over 150 million.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1346477589' post='3027063']
If we were truly going for a flag we won't be fighting OP :P we would instead fight those guys who have over 150 million.
[/quote]
You have 6 nations in the top 11 how would you not be going for the flag. OP was going to attack all your top nations anyway so that's why you guys attacked to get the first strike.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1346478005' post='3027069']
You have 6 nations in the top 11 how would you not be going for the flag. OP was going to attack all your top nations anyway so that's why you guys attacked to get the first strike.
[/quote]
OP wasnt going to hit SUN and SUN hit us because of spying.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1346478930' post='3027077']
Yes I know, but why were you spying?
[/quote]
To see if they were flag running. As it turns out they weren't. Or if they were they were doing a very bad job of it.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1346479007' post='3027078']
To see if they were flag running. As it turns out they weren't. Or if they were they were doing a very bad job of it.
[/quote]
:lol1: Are you still going to attack the actual "flag runners" or are you going to let RE do it :P I need to slide into the top 5%

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1346479229' post='3027079']
:lol1: Are you still going to attack the actual "flag runners" or are you going to let RE do it :P I need to slide into the top 5%
[/quote]
Perhaps...

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1346479373' post='3027081']
Perhaps...
[/quote]
Thanks for this anyway... http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000547&Extended=1
he ranged quit on Hellas

[/quote]
I agree coz SUN members bravely fought in war against us(TPC) and I dont see any one in SUN aiming for flag at all btw who is the lucky person with $150m :wub::gag:

[/quote]
It is ironic that you use my spying, granted it is a valid reason, as your reason for your DOW because my spying removed you guys from our target list :) Also, I accept the fact that spying is an act of war but given the past two rounds and your top's propensity to surround yourselves with a bunch of crappy nations to dissuade attacks and then when you are your top turtles, you make yourselves look like runners. I dare you to tell me that you have not or do not flag run.

All that said I can't even ne mad at you guys it was the cutest little blitz I ever saw. What I will say though as that the counter will be way more effective and your ass whoopings brutal.

[quote name='xafar' timestamp='1346506825' post='3027145']
I agree coz SUN members bravely fought in war against us(TPC) and I dont see any one in SUN aiming for flag at all btw who is the lucky person with $150m :wub::gag:
[/quote]

One of the guys is the person paul is attacking right now. I forget the the others who were also at the 150 Mill area, would have to find them again.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1346508112' post='3027155']
It is ironic that you use my spying, granted it is a valid reason, as your reason for your DOW because my spying removed you guys from our target list :) Also, I accept the fact that spying is an act of war but given the past two rounds and your top's propensity to surround yourselves with a bunch of crappy nations to dissuade attacks and then when you are your top turtles, you make yourselves look like runners. I dare you to tell me that you have not or do not flag run.

All that said I can't even ne mad at you guys it was the cutest little blitz I ever saw. What I will say though as that the counter will be way more effective and your ass whoopings brutal.
[/quote]

ya I kinda figured we would be off your target list after the spy attacks :P.

Well it's still kinda hard to stay I was flag running I mean yes I got second last round, however I had double the amount of casualties than anyone else for the first half of the round, and I believe I was ranked 6th with most casualties at the end of the round... Was able to get 2nd place with also only 75 Million.

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1346518666' post='3027185']
One of the guys is the person paul is attacking right now. I forget the the others who were also at the 150 Mill area, would have to find them again.

ya I kinda figured we would be off your target list after the spy attacks :P.

Well it's still kinda hard to stay I was flag running I mean yes I got second last round, however I had double the amount of casualties than anyone else for the first half of the round, and I believe I was ranked 6th with most casualties at the end of the round... Was able to get 2nd place with also only 75 Million.
[/quote]
Believe it or not about the spy attacks, if you will notice they were selectively done only to assess your flag running capability. You had none.

As to the flag running in the past and all your casualties, you only had them because you were attacked by others. SUN is not known for its aggressiveness.

Good luck to you guys.

OP clearly admits here their preoccupation with the flagrunners.

As Paul said: "Believe what you will I cannot shed light on ignorance"

in this thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112903&st=0

Anybody else here has any doubts about Paul's integrity and truthfulness?

Edited by kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1346533887' post='3027231']
OP clearly admits here their preoccupation with the flagrunners.

As Paul said: "Believe what you will I cannot shed light on ignorance"

in this thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112903&st=0

Anybody else here has any doubts about Paul's integrity and truthfulness?
[/quote]
Anyone doubt that Kong is an idiot go here :

Actually there are too many instances to list just browse any post he makes on the OWF.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1346534852' post='3027240']
Anyone doubt that Kong is an idiot go here :

Actually there are too many instances to list just browse any post he makes on the OWF.
[/quote]

This is just bad posting Paul..