DECLARATION OF WAR

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1346076735' post='3025618']
I would like to point out that MK are not, in fact, our allies. Please cease your brutal war against this innocent party. Also, you missed about a half dozen of our other allies.

Also, come and get it.
[/quote]

The best are present though *nods*

Dear [u][font="Comic Sans MS"]Waka Pola[/font][/u] of [u][font="Comic Sans MS"]Wakalokia[/font][/u] representing the alliance of [u][font="Comic Sans MS"]DICK[/font][/u],

Thank you for contacting us regarding your interest in

[ ] applying for membership at
[ ] speaking with an official of
[ ] applying to be a diplomat at
[ ] opening an embassy at
[x] declaring war against
[ ] proposing a treaty with
[ ] engaging in an economic agreement with
[ ] providing foreign support (military) in a coup of
[ ] providing foreign support (financial) in a coup of
[ ] providing foreign support (rhetorical) in a coup of
[ ] Other: (please specify) _________________________

the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization.

I regret to inform you that unfortunately, the Global Alliance is unable to accept your [u][font="Comic Sans MS"]declaration of all-out war[/font][/u] at this time. Your request has been denied for the reason of [u][font="Comic Sans MS"][s]today is a Monday[/s] the Global Alliance cannot recognize hostilities in the event of an absence of said hostilities[/font][/u].

Please feel free to try again at a later date. In addition, if you feel your request was mistakenly denied and warrants further review, please feel free to contact us and schedule an appointment if time slots are available. In that instance or if circumstances regarding the reason for denial of your request have changed, we would love to take a closer look at [u][font="Comic Sans MS"]DICK[/font][/u] and your proposal for [u][font="Comic Sans MS"]all-out war[/font][/u], but please understand that we cannot guarantee anything.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing GATO and for your understanding in this matter. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Dre4mwe4ver[/font]
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1346076911' post='3025620']
Looks like the International are hard up against some serious DICK.
[/quote]

It's kind of a tiny DICK actually. I'm no fan of the International, but clearly someone is trying to make up for some...shortcomings.

Regardless, have fun.

How dare GATO be declared on by DICK? GATO is obviously terrible for letting this happen.

[size="1"]Not really[/size]

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1346085125' post='3025657']
Above post needs a flag.

BFF better watch their backs. :ph34r:
[/quote]

I await to see BFF's war flag.

[quote name='T.Hubb' timestamp='1346092936' post='3025683']
I think you've let the blood rush to your....erm....head. Maybe if you can rub out your hatred cooler....uh...heads will prevail?
[/quote]

I figured the puns might get bad but...!@#$@#$ lol, this one takes the cake