the International accused of Spying

Hey, International. Your friends over at the Dominion Institution of Carnal Killers have finally figured out your spying on our small but great alliance. Your actions will not go unnoticed. This is NOT a declaration of war. I know the International had reason to believe we were conspiring to start an uprising in the alliance, but if the International stays out of our business, we will stay out of yours.

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/a/a9/Dk_flag.png[/img]

Sincerely, your comrades over at DICK.

Waka Pola

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DICK was an alliance created after the Dave War.... Look us up in-game and on the wiki.
The International had reason to spy on us after one of our members went around trying to convince alliances to join up and destroy the International. We were planning nothing of the sort. But, we were trying to get Trotsky out of the International's president spot, through diplomacy.
It will not continue on with bloodshed.... I hope. Besides, we are very too much small for us to attack the International.

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1345792940' post='3024796']
DICK was an alliance created after the Dave War.... Look us up in-game and on the wiki.
The International had reason to spy on us after one of our members went around trying to convince alliances to join up and destroy the International. We were planning nothing of the sort. But, we were trying to get Trotsky out of the International's president spot, through diplomacy.
It will not continue on with bloodshed.... I hope. Besides, we are very too much small for us to attack the International.
[/quote]
You should be more concerned about getting beat down for making unsupported claims of spying rather than stating your to small to attack.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1345793743' post='3024799']
You should be more concerned about getting beat down for making unsupported claims of spying rather than stating your to small to attack.
[/quote]

We are not too small to attack, we are just no match for the International. We are currently getting screenshots and analysis of the screenshots to support our claim.

I come onto the OWF looking for news and announcements and find this gem...

Just wait until Dear Glorious Unstoppable Leader with massive Manhood Trotsky hears of this...I can already see the terrible bloodshed preempted by a loud mix of laughter and tears (Happy tears mind you)...

Apparently The International is all brainwashed by Trotsky as well, but I can assure you it's called 'Re-education' and it is quite nice actually.

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1345792940' post='3024796']
[b]The International had reason to spy on us after one of our members went around trying to convince alliances to join up and destroy the International. We were planning nothing of the sort. [color="#FF0000"][u][i]But, we were trying to get Trotsky out of the International's president spot, through diplomacy.[/i][/u][/color][/b]
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VwreO.gif[/IMG]

Yes, yes, I totally, er, understand your, problem, with the, uh, The International, yes. :|

Whose alliance? :P But I was just posting this, not declaring war. I do NOT want war, I was just exposing the spying operations the International had on DICK. If Trotsky were to attack, he would be attacking for being caught red-handed. The International spied on DICK. Nothing more, nothing less. No need for war. DICK can't handle it right now.
I LIKE Trotsky (for the most part). There is literally NO NEED FOR WAR.
When the Soviets and the Americans caught spies back in the Cold War, did they burst out into a giant war? No. There was no need to. Why is there need for a war now?

Sir Pwnage was acting like he was on our side, helping us "destroy the International," which isn't even one of our goals. If he knew what DICK intends to do, which is just be an alliance, make the world a better place, etc. , he wouldn't of told us he would help us destroy the International. We just want Trotsky out of the leadership. Any big deal? Nah.

We caught a spy. Why would they attack us?

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1345799477' post='3024817']
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VwreO.gif[/IMG]

Yes, yes, I totally, er, understand your, problem, with the, uh, The International, yes. :|
[/quote]
Dat gif. :awesome:

I'll all explain, right here.

First message to our alliance from Sir Pwnage
[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w470/WakaPola/842c3e1c.png[/img]
I would like to know how we were trying to "take down the INT." That was not our goal. If he would've known our goal, he would've said something else, like a person who had done his research would've done.

Second message:
[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w470/WakaPola/8c70e12b.png[/img]
According to an insider from the International, but NOT a spy (a diplomat), Sir Pwnage is actually good friends with Trotsky. He was just lying to get to our alliance.

Fourth Message (the third message was a reply: "Have you approached the alliances you've named already?" [In regards to the alliances the Enraged named where we currently have embassies in]) :
[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w470/WakaPola/dfb23620.png[/img]
Upon closer examination from the photo provided in the message, you can see that Comrade Trotsky currently has 4695 posts. He is the leader of the International, so he should be making many posts, every day. This message was sent on May 21, 2012. On Trotsky's current profile on www.lolcommies.com, he only has 4713 posts. Less than 20 posts in your own forums in more than 3 months? Also note how the bottom of the screen (the taskbar) is gone for some reason, and the file is a PNG, which are files commonly saved with Adobe Photoshop Elements.

The International may argue that we were plotting against them, as the person who the messages were sent to, the Enraged, was telling Sir Pwnage that we were planning a mass attack against the International with R&R and NoR.
If you are in the government of NPL, CRAP, or just a member in the International, you should know how much the Enraged likes to run his mouth. He "planned" this massive attack without talking with the co-leader of the great and mighty alliance of DICK, me.

If you point anything out against me, I'll revise my argument.

EDIT:
This is the photo sent to us in the fourth message:
[img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x448/jspex1/ComradeTrotsky.png[/img]

Edited by Waka Pola