Marscurian Siberian World Trade Center

KaiserMelech Mikhail

Meanwhile in the Directorate of Operations for Western Hemisphere

"So the Mascurians have sold weapons to one of the two factions?" asked Deputy Director Chang.  

One of his aides confirmed the sales.  "They'll be using their ports through the Empire to move things out though."  (OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't you still using my ports while its cold, I assume since your fleets still at Pearl Harbor.)

"Good I want the shipping to go ahead as scheduled, but see to it that our agents embed remote activated locating devices on their SAMs and artillery pieces before they get to Venezuela.  Make sure they're well hidden.  Also replace the radars circuitry with ones that have built in kill switches if possible.

If we want to bring freedom to these godless freedom hating bastards, we gotta make sure that we preserve our liberators freedom of action to bring freedom.  Freedom."

Edited by Triyun

OOC: It's actually warm enough for the river to have thawed out by now, so the guns and mortars will be exiting through Glubokiye Vodishtot.  However, the port doesn't have the facilities necessary for the artillery or the SAM launchers, so those will still need to go through Vladivostok.  Since they will likely remain there for days and days while we look for a RORO ship to borrow (we're not made of money), that gives you plenty of time for your plan to work.

IC:

container-ship.png

The rifles, sub-machine guns, and mortars have been loaded onto a ship for delivery.  The advanced weapons systems are still being constructed, and will depart from the port of Vladivostok when complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Message to Uralvagonzavod and Mil Helicopter Plant:

We request that you send representatives of your companies to Marscurian Siberia so that we may discuss your services in upgrading the Marscurian Siberian army.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

"Da," said the army representative, turning to the Uralvagonzavod representative, "we need you to upgrade our MBT-84 tanks... all 5,962 of them.  What we are requesting is a complete engine replacement, moving away from the gas turbine engine to a 1250 horsepower diesel one like that found in the T90.  We also request the application of Kontakt-5 explosive-reactive armor, and the installation of the Shtora-1 active protective suite."

Turning to the Mil representative, "We would also like to purchase 200 Mi-24 helicopter gunships.  We were looking at the Mi-24P, but were wondering if it was possible to have the 30mm cannon in a turret like the other models, and not simply forward-firing."

"The upgrades will cost roughly RR250,000 per unit that includes labor. There is the shipping cost and the export feas which the Russian government imposes on all military grade exports, in this case a 5% tax." the UVZ executive.

the MIL helicopter representative stepped forward with a slip of paper and passed it over to the Marscurian. "The Mil-24 has a unit cost of 15 million Russian Rubles, and the same tax applies."