Catharsis Announcement

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345510187' post='3023870']
You can't make threats when you are already constantly attacking us. Our time will come? WELL? HOW ABOUT WE MAKE "YOUR" TIME FOREVER?
[/quote]

Haha, love to see you try that. Make our time "forever". Sounds like a plan. But no really, good luck with that. This round is soon to be over. See you next round ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345515212' post='3023891']
Nothing is going well. More than half our alliance is under 2k infra right now, AFTER 60 DAYS, not because we don't know how to build but because of RE constant harassment. I myself came close to re-rolling myself. AND THIS !@#$ CARRIES ROUND AFTER ROUND!!! THESE ROMAN my WOULDN'T LET US BE. We reasoned, we pleaded, we !@#$@#$ beg!!! NO!!!! THE ANSWER WAS ALWAYS: LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME BETTER! FU!!! When you outnumber us every freaking war and violates peace out time!!! WELL! If you are going to act like a jerk, learn to deal with response like this one: SUCK MY BALLS!!!
[/quote]

Learn to build.

[spoiler]
Trolololol
[/spoiler]

Also, no. I saw the stats on your last war with RE, it was a fair fight. You cannot claim that they were "bullying" you.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345520038' post='3023924']
Learn to build.

[spoiler]
Trolololol
[/spoiler]

Also, no. I saw the stats on your last war with RE, it was a fair fight. You cannot claim that they were "bullying" you.
[/quote]
Somebody used to argue that stats were not the only judge of fairness in a war. ;)

Just saying is all.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345520469' post='3023929']
Somebody used to argue that stats were not the only judge of fairness in a war. ;)

Just saying is all.
[/quote]
Its true.. They arent..

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345521012' post='3023932']
are u still in RE?
[/quote]
Can you REad?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345520469' post='3023929']

Just saying is all.
[/quote]

Nope, they aren't. But when people (you) say things like this. They don't exactly qualify themselves for those parameters.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345268313' post='3023045']
Aside from that I don't care if your a hermaphrodite if you hit OP and its partners then you die. [b]And do not flatter yourself we find noone in RE a threat[/b] :lol1:
[/quote]

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345521012' post='3023932']
are u still in RE?
[/quote]

No, but general logic says that what I said is true if they don't change something.

TPC by the way :ph34r:

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345515212' post='3023891']
Nothing is going well. More than half our alliance is under 2k infra right now, AFTER 60 DAYS, not because we don't know how to build but because of RE constant harassment. I myself came close to re-rolling myself. AND THIS !@#$ CARRIES ROUND AFTER ROUND!!! THESE ROMAN my WOULDN'T LET US BE. We reasoned, we pleaded, we !@#$@#$ beg!!! NO!!!! THE ANSWER WAS ALWAYS: LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME BETTER! FU!!! When you outnumber us every freaking war and violates peace out time!!! WELL! If you are going to act like a jerk, learn to deal with response like this one: SUCK MY BALLS!!!
[/quote]

The only answer you will always get is to learn how to play the game better. Allot of RE members get wrecked and destroyed down to sub 700 infra and you don't see them complaining... They just rebuild back up to 2k infra get a warchest and get ready to roll out on the 20th day of peacetime. I too, always put my nation up for grabs, to the point that I almost have to reroll. Round after Round after Round.... I also get attacked after the peace out time, but do you see me &^*%^ing about it? Being outnumbered won't be a problem if you learn how to coordinate with your "allies".

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1299565286' post='2656415']
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> us
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> 109
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> 488k
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> 4.4K
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> them
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> 97
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> 420K
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> 4.3K
[00:29] <~ADude[NPO]> they are some of the best fighters in TE though

i didn't have the nuke count but..yea i'm sure we take the advantage there.
[/quote]
Does anyone remember this blast from the past? Since we are taking stuff out of context and all and you know what there are similar type posts all throughout the OWF archives. So Adude who does not qualify for what parameters?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1345496035' post='3023815']
Prior to anyone else entering this war, RE's NS loses were nearly twice that of OP's.

So do you have a different metric of "victory"?
[/quote]
lol, really?
[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1345007962' post='3022086']
RE
Nations: 55(-1)
Ns: 652272(-32415)
AVG Ns: 11859(-368)
Nukes: 225(-25)

Allies
Nations: 64(0)
NS: 627713(-56550)
AVG Ns: 9808(-884)
Nukes: 257(+14)

OP
Nations: 29(0)
NS: 367,468(-28385)
AVG Ns: 12671(-979)
Nukes: 163(+15)

AP
Nations: 7(0)
NS: 48384(-8397)
AVG Ns: 6,912(-1200)
Nukes: 20(+3)

CIT
Nations: 11(0)
NS: 77857(-19768)
AVG Ns: 7078(-1797)
Nukes: 38(-5)

TFK
Nations: 17(0)
NS: 130191(-3813)
AVG Ns: 7883(225)
Nukes: 36(+1)
[/quote]
and that's when your friends entered the battlefield

Edited by zephyrmaten

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345522952' post='3023944']
Does anyone remember this blast from the past? Since we are taking stuff out of context and all and you know what there are similar type posts all throughout the OWF archives. So Adude who does not qualify for what parameters?
[/quote]

Hey man, at that point I was a dick with the RE Emperor seat, that's why I pretty much agreed that this would have been deserved if I was still leading. I have always said that war was the only one I have ever had any regret towards, I have even told you that on IRC.

But to that point, when RE did hit in that war we weren't the RE that you are fighting today. On average we had 20 or so ghosts per round, I'm sure that you can remember me !@#$%*ing to you about it in query before the whole OP/RE spat. Suffice to say, we were still in that period of change. So yes, I am still holding the fact (proven by the fact that we lost..) we were updeclaring in terms of skill and activity. (Which I'm sure OP still holds over RE right now for the most part). Stats and setting? Yes it was a downdeclare.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345524036' post='3023947']
Hey man, at that point I was a dick with the RE Emperor seat, that's why I pretty much agreed that this would have been deserved if I was still leading. I have always said that war was the only one I have ever had any regret towards, I have even told you that on IRC.[/quote]
You're still a dick, but at least you aren't Confusion's dancing poodle anymore.
Graduating to Stelios's dancing monkey was a huge upgrade!

I heart you Catharsis, but permawar is just a lil extreme maybe?
Just sayin'.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1345533799' post='3023994']
Just sayin'.
[/quote]

This won't be happening.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1345533799' post='3023994']
You're still a dick, but at least you aren't Confusion's dancing poodle anymore.
Graduating to Stelios's dancing monkey was a huge upgrade!

Just sayin'.
[/quote]

:wub:

You always know the right things to say.

Catharsis reached peace with RE as of the 24th, which was contingent upon OP, LE, TFK, PS, and possibly someone else who I am forgetting, but not intentionally, also gaining peace.

Catharsis reached peace with NDO as of the 24th, which was contingent upon PS gaining peace with NDO.

Today, Catharsis makes peace with TPC and CoS, which was contingent upon peace with TPC/CoS being made with PS and LE as well.

Outside of one sissy boy rogue from Cult of Skaro, today is the last day of wars for Catharsis for at least 5 or 6 days. :lol1: