Catharsis Announcement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345473193' post='3023750']
RE and NDO has just admitted on spying! Where else could you get that information that we are going to attack? The decision to attack RE and NDO was made absolutely independently within our alliance. Actually, everybody wanted you dead and we had a great debate of whether or not to attack you now or two weeks after your war. Then, it was decided after we have people that hate you so much that they threaten to leave the alliance just to hit you pricks for hitting us war after war, round after round. Yeah, sure I am a rookie, but if you don't get the message of STOP STALKING US then U DIE! U DIE AND GO TO HELL!!!
[/quote]
Lol what? Spying? I actually dont recall talking to NDO about you guys coming in, I did figure you were coming in. That was kinda obvious to see coming. No spies were needed in that, Sorry. I know you wont believe me.. I dont really care.. No one is stalking you, trust me.. Just dont cry when you get payback for this. and dont try and twist it saying "Yet again another example of how RE is making people leave the game"

Learn to play the game

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1345480829' post='3023768']
[center]Rome, you are not sparta.

[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02184/fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg[/img]

burnnnn[/center]
[/quote]

Togas > All
U still mad?

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345473193' post='3023750']
RE and NDO has just admitted on spying! Where else could you get that information that we are going to attack? The decision to attack RE and NDO was made absolutely independently within our alliance. Actually, everybody wanted you dead and we had a great debate of whether or not to attack you now or two weeks after your war. Then, it was decided after we have people that hate you so much that they threaten to leave the alliance just to hit you pricks for hitting us war after war, round after round. Yeah, sure I am a rookie, but if you don't get the message of STOP STALKING US then U DIE! U DIE AND GO TO HELL!!!
[/quote]
Spying? I had several alliances approach me and tell me that you guys were on the move. You may have a leak, but it wasn't us. The only AA I would ever even want to put a spy in is RE, but we aren't spying on anyone this round. Sorry but when an AA is off to war, everyone knows unless your AA is tightlipped

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345482471' post='3023777']
Lol what? Spying? I actually dont recall talking to NDO about you guys coming in, I did figure you were coming in. That was kinda obvious to see coming. No spies were needed in that, Sorry. I know you wont believe me.. I dont really care.. No one is stalking you, trust me.. Just dont cry when you get payback for this. and dont try and twist it saying "Yet again another example of how RE is making people leave the game"

Learn to play the game

Togas > All
U still mad?
[/quote]

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345483860' post='3023780']
Spying? I had several alliances approach me and tell me that you guys were on the move. You may have a leak, but it wasn't us. The only AA I would ever even want to put a spy in is RE, but we aren't spying on anyone this round. Sorry but when an AA is off to war, everyone knows unless your AA is tightlipped
[/quote]

Catharsis had a heated discussion 2 days ago on what to do with RE and we did not come to a decision until a day before the attack, hence the horrible blitz. YET!!! You say you heard about this TWO DAYS AGO!? Somebody instant message you when we started bashing each other on our forum on how we are going to murder you Romans because you have stalk us round after round and war after war! Roman! you have a spy in our ranks, that much is obvious and to hell with learning to play the game when you asshats would declare war on us every single freaking time before we could rebuild and focus on us every single freaking fight!!! EVERY FREAKING TIME ALL OUR NATIONS ARE OUTNUMBERED 4,5,6 TO 1!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345489997' post='3023790']
Catharsis had a heated discussion 2 days ago on what to do with RE and we did not come to a decision until a day before the attack, hence the horrible blitz. YET!!! You say you heard about this TWO DAYS AGO!? Somebody instant message you when we started bashing each other on our forum on how we are going to murder you Romans because you have stalk us round after round and war after war! Roman! you have a spy in our ranks, that much is obvious and to hell with learning to play the game when you asshats would declare war on us every single freaking time before we could rebuild and focus on us every single freaking fight!!! EVERY FREAKING TIME ALL OUR NATIONS ARE OUTNUMBERED 4,5,6 TO 1!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
[/quote]

Expect the same and we'll expect the same :)

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345489997' post='3023790']
[/quote]
Lol, at most of this.. Honestly will say, dont care if you believe me or not.. There is no spy in cat.. Of all the AAs I could have a spy in.. really? Why would I focus on cat.. We arent stalking you, you arent in ALL of our wars.. they might be most of yours.. because you dont war

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345490869' post='3023792']
Stelios I told you that you were making too many enemies and you laughed it off "like a boss".
[/quote]
Obviously with what he is saying.. this has been happening for some time.. Sorry he has to fight a war in a war game. PS and LE, arent justified.. There is nothing I could have done in the last rounds to have this coming. They took the opportunity to hurt us here because they couldnt do it any other way, and they get to help out OP in the process, it was killing to birds with one stone. Stop trying to twist things

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345491165' post='3023795']
Lol, at most of this.. Honestly will say, dont care if you believe me or not.. There is no spy in cat.. Of all the AAs I could have a spy in.. really? Why would I focus on cat.. We arent stalking you, you arent in ALL of our wars.. they might be most of yours.. because you dont war

Obviously with what he is saying.. this has been happening for some time.. Sorry he has to fight a war in a war game. PS and LE, arent justified.. There is nothing I could have done in the last rounds to have this coming. They took the opportunity to hurt us here because they couldnt do it any other way, and they get to help out OP in the process, it was killing to birds with one stone. Stop trying to twist things
[/quote]
Whoa, whoa, whoa you act like we needed the help. RE has never beaten OP in a war, that is why you handpicked the AAs you did to fight us. On top of it 66% of the wars were against OP, no biggy we would concentrate on the toughest target as well. The thing is though it was an implicit down declare with other AAs thrown in to pad the stats. WE know it, you know it, and many others know it. You got caught plain and simple. I told you how this war could end and now I will lay it out publiclly....

When RE asks for peace we will grant it as long as LE/PS and Catharsis get offered peace as well. Though we didn't ask for assistance we will not abandon friends on the battlefield. The alternative is to continue and don't try and threaten OP with revenge next round because we invented the art. You hit us, we did not hit you. Now lets see what kind of clever one liner you come up with.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345491774' post='3023796']
Whoa, whoa, whoa you act like we needed the help. RE has never beaten OP in a war, that is why you handpicked the AAs you did to fight us. On top of it 66% of the wars were against OP, no biggy we would concentrate on the toughest target as well. The thing is though it was an implicit down declare with other AAs thrown in to pad the stats. WE know it, you know it, and many others know it. You got caught plain and simple. I told you how this war could end and now I will lay it out publiclly....

When RE asks for peace we will grant it as long as LE/PS and Catharsis get offered peace as well. Though we didn't ask for assistance we will not abandon friends on the battlefield. The alternative is to continue and don't try and threaten OP with revenge next round because we invented the art. You hit us, we did not hit you. Now lets see what kind of clever one liner you come up with.
[/quote]
Some of our wars were a victory in our eyes.. we got done what we wanted to at those times. Yes, we threw in some lesser AAs so that we could focus on you, we were intending this to go more than one round, however we weren't expecting 3 other 10k ANS AAs to decide to jump in when we are all in NA.. OP did not to this damage to us. I will tell you that, the OP nations I was fighting.. I was destroying, This attack on OP.. was a victory in my eyes.. we got done what we set out to do.. Not as much as we wanted, because of the circumstances. Im not going to threaten you next round, you said you didnt call them in, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, however for the rest, this was just a poor move, people need to pay, if they wanted to fight us.. Why wont you let them fight us?

Edit: Clever one liner, "Like a boss"

Edited by Stelios

Does anyone else find it ironic that Catharsis has been calling RE a "stalker, obsessive" etc. but when RE leaves them alone in the next war because of their complaints then [i]Catharsis attacks[/i] RE?

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345492579' post='3023800']
Some of our wars were a victory in our eyes.. we got done what we wanted to at those times. Yes, we threw in some lesser AAs so that we could focus on you, we were intending this to go more than one round, however we weren't expecting 3 other 10k ANS AAs to decide to jump in when we are all in NA.. OP did not to this damage to us. I will tell you that, the OP nations I was fighting.. I was destroying, This attack on OP.. was a victory in my eyes.. we got done what we set out to do.. [b]Not as much as we wanted, because of the circumstances.[/b] Im not going to threaten you next round, you said you didnt call them in, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, however for the rest, this was just a poor move, people need to pay, if they wanted to fight us.. Why wont you let them fight us?

Edit: Clever one liner, "Like a boss"
[/quote]
What exactly is it that you wished to accomplish? (We are very curious about this)

We will never leave anyone on the battlefield no matter the circumstances, if we were fighting beside G6, as much as I want to vomit, we would not abandon them. You guys do what you have to and we will as well.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345492579' post='3023800']
This attack on OP.. was a victory in my eyes[/quote]

Prior to anyone else entering this war, RE's NS loses were nearly twice that of OP's.

So do you have a different metric of "victory"?

[quote name='KaiserMilch' timestamp='1345494345' post='3023809']
Does anyone else find it ironic that Catharsis has been calling RE a "stalker, obsessive" etc. but when RE leaves them alone in the next war because of their complaints then [i]Catharsis attacks[/i] RE?
[/quote]
First of all, you need to state what TE alliance you are in your nation's bio

Second, to answer you question.
NOT AT ALL! We have been attacked by RE so constantly, most members left in the alliance are determined people who want to feed on your flesh. YOU MADE US THIS WAY SO DEAL WITH IT. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345494584' post='3023810']
What exactly is it that you wished to accomplish? (We are very curious about this)

We will never leave anyone on the battlefield no matter the circumstances, if we were fighting beside G6, as much as I want to vomit, we would not abandon them. You guys do what you have to and we will as well.
[/quote]
How many times do I have to tell you, you been hording that ANS for a while, and no one else was doing anything about it.. So we had to, like we usually do with the high ANS AAs, seems we seem to fight them alot.. I dont see how that is possible.. if all we ever do is down declare.. But anyways... So would Cat be willing to peace out. I mean then did just get to hit us less than 24 hours ago? What about LE and PS?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1345496035' post='3023815']
Prior to anyone else entering this war, RE's NS loses were nearly twice that of OP's.

So do you have a different metric of "victory"?
[/quote]
Dont forget.. There was TFK, Citadel, and APC.. They did do some damage. Not to mention Buster... Yes we did have more losses.. as were expected.. but we were killing your NS.. which was the goal.. Had PS and LE not got involved.. The losses would be worse..

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345496692' post='3023818']

NOT AT ALL! We have been attacked by RE so constantly, most members left in the alliance are determined people who want to feed on your flesh. YOU MADE US THIS WAY SO DEAL WITH IT. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.
[/quote]
I sense some hostility..........not sure why.

o/ RE

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345497337' post='3023821']
How many times do I have to tell you, you been hording that ANS for a while, and no one else was doing anything about it.. So we had to, like we usually do with the high ANS AAs, seems we seem to fight them alot.. I dont see how that is possible.. if all we ever do is down declare.. But anyways... So would Cat be wOuilling to peace out. I mean then did just get to hit us less than 24 hours ago? What about LE and PS?

Dont forget.. There was TFK, Citadel, and APC.. They did do some damage. Not to mention Buster... Yes we did have more losses.. as were expected.. but we were killing your NS.. which was the goal.. Had PS and LE not got involved.. The losses would be worse..
[/quote]
Like I said to you once before who named you the judge and executioner on what is too much NS for OP? What if I remark that if we say you have too much money? Basically what OP does not anyone else's business.
Anyway back to the matter at hand, you will have to ask those guys if they will accept peace.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345500944' post='3023832']
Like I said to you once before who named you the judge and executioner on what is too much NS for OP? What if I remark that if we say you have too much money? Basically what OP does not anyone else's business.
Anyway back to the matter at hand, you will have to ask those guys if they will accept peace.
[/quote]
I was stating why we hit you.. and explaining our goal.. What we wanted to accomplish.. again, no need to try and twist things...

YOU are the one making in conditional that they be involved not me. When I try to contact them, I dont get a fast response, your in contact with them alot more than me good sir. We hit you.. We are trying to end the war with you.. They hit us.. They are NOT trying to end it with us..

Couldnt think of a good one liner this time

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345491165' post='3023795']
Obviously with what he is saying.. this has been happening for some time.. Sorry he has to fight a war in a war game. PS and LE, arent justified.. There is nothing I could have done in the last rounds to have this coming. They took the [b]opportunity to hurt us here because they couldnt do it any other way[/b], and they get to help out OP in the process, it was killing to birds with one stone. Stop trying to twist things
[/quote]

This pretty much sums it all up.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345496692' post='3023818']

[/quote]

Karma will truly be a !@#$%*, your time will come.

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345500944' post='3023832']
Basically what OP does not anyone else's business.
[/quote]

Because OP always stays out of other peoples [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96766&st=0"]business[/url].

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345505572' post='3023855']
Because OP always stays out of other peoples [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96766&st=0"]business[/url].
[/quote]
Thanks Adude I knew you were reformed and would come to the light side. ;p

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1345504593' post='3023852']
This pretty much sums it all up.

Karma will truly be a !@#$%*, your time will come.
[/quote]

You can't make threats when you are already constantly attacking us. Our time will come? WELL? HOW ABOUT WE MAKE "YOUR" TIME FOREVER?

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345510187' post='3023870']
You can't make threats when you are already constantly attacking us. Our time will come? WELL? HOW ABOUT WE MAKE "YOUR" TIME FOREVER?
[/quote]

I'd like to see you try that, for some reason I don't think it would go well for you guys.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345512701' post='3023877']
I'd like to see you try that, for some reason I don't think it would go well for you guys.
[/quote]

This :blink:

Edited by xafar

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345512701' post='3023877']
[/quote]

Nothing is going well. More than half our alliance is under 2k infra right now, AFTER 60 DAYS, not because we don't know how to build but because of RE constant harassment. I myself came close to re-rolling myself. AND THIS !@#$ CARRIES ROUND AFTER ROUND!!! THESE ROMAN my WOULDN'T LET US BE. We reasoned, we pleaded, we !@#$@#$ beg!!! NO!!!! THE ANSWER WAS ALWAYS: LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME BETTER! FU!!! When you outnumber us every freaking war and violates peace out time!!! WELL! If you are going to act like a jerk, learn to deal with response like this one: SUCK MY BALLS!!!

Edited by Endurance

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345515212' post='3023891']
Nothing is going well. More than half our alliance is under 2k infra right now, AFTER 60 DAYS, not because we don't know how to build but because of RE constant harassment. I myself came close to re-rolling myself. AND THIS !@#$ CARRIES ROUND AFTER ROUND!!! THESE ROMAN my WOULDN'T LET US BE. We reasoned, we pleaded, we !@#$@#$ beg!!! NO!!!! THE ANSWER WAS ALWAYS: LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME BETTER! FU!!! When you outnumber us every freaking war and violates peace out time!!! WELL! If you are going to act like a jerk, learn to deal with response like this one: SUCK MY BALLS!!!
[/quote]

Bro, just take it to the field, calm down..