Catharsis Announcement

[img]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/Vukland/lunapic_133522233260607_13.jpg[/img]

Let the cries of down declares, up declares, sideways declares, backwards declares, opportunism, band wagoning, dog piling, curbstomping, and whatever CN-cool terms it is that are en vogue commence in order to boost worthless post counts everywhere.

Especially, don't forget to consider commenting on our lack of nations declaring at update and also whatever other countless unfair advantages you can cook up that we've given ourselves.

Bottom line? Catharsis declares war on NDO and RE. Because we feel like it.

That is all.

Signed,
Catharsis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hearby accuse you of down declaring, up declaring, sideways declaring, backwards declaring, bandwagonig, opportunism, dog piling, curbstomping, and whatever other CN terms commonly used to describe wars, possibly to boost my post count.

Also hf, lower top5%, Increase GRL, etc, etc

Edited by Therm

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345439188' post='3023652']
Catharsis is condemned for escalating this war needlessly. They will be met with the full force of NDO, because we feel like it.
[/quote]

Needlessly? Escalating? NDO is condemned for coming to the assistance of a known stalker/molester who attacks Catharsis all the time and take away any fun a Catharsis nation is entitled to as a TE nation.
NDO is found guilty of being a Roman lackey and there for responsible for any retaliatory strikes against Roman. Would you like to have your ass kick on day 0 too? HAD YOU STOPPED STALKING US(ROMAN) AND NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED.
Roman Empire and NDO are both found guilty of destroying the player base in TE for being pricks.

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345439188' post='3023652']
Catharsis is condemned for escalating this war needlessly. They will be met with the full force of NDO, because we feel like it.
[/quote]

You are mistaken... there is no "this war" being escalated. NDO has 43 nations, 6 were at war with another alliance of 6 nations.

You don't really count your 43-6 tech raid as a war do you?

Should we have waited another 10 days so your other 37 nations had time to properly prepare?

Edited by Asa Phillips

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345440154' post='3023658']
You are mistaken... there is no "this war" being escalated. NDO has 43 nations, 6 were at war with another alliance of 6 nations.

You don't really count your 43-6 tech raid as a war do you?

Should we have waited another 10 days so your other 37 nations had time to properly prepare?
[/quote]

I was under the assumption that you were answering the call to some ally due to the fact that I heard about this DoW two days ago, but shrugged it off because I didn't view you as the types to be called in. We only called in a small amount of nations because PS is hard to reach with our small upper tier, as I'm sure you noticed when you declared on us. We also only called in an equal amount of nations because we'd rather give them a fighting chance. I'm a little surprised by your obviously mal-intented questions that seem to suggest that your action is somehow independent of the RE-OP situation, when in fact - it is a reaction.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345440126' post='3023657']
Needlessly? Escalating? NDO is condemned for coming to the assistance of a known stalker/molester who attacks Catharsis all the time and take away any fun a Catharsis nation is entitled to as a TE nation.
NDO is found guilty of being a Roman lackey and there for responsible for any retaliatory strikes against Roman. Would you like to have your ass kick on day 0 too? HAD YOU STOPPED STALKING US(ROMAN) AND NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED.
Roman Empire and NDO are both found guilty of destroying the player base in TE for being pricks.
[/quote]

^Sort of like this garbage actually. There apparently is some connection between NDO and RE. I thought it was made fairly clear in the announcement that I made that we were declaring war due to the behavior of these alliances. We simply asked RE which of the people we would be allowed to hit, after they voiced their concerns about alliances bandwagoning. Apparently, you missed that message. Next time I'll just say tech raid them instead I guess.

As for the player base... We really have no idea what you're talking about. Only 3 of our members have played TE prior to two rounds ago. The rest of us were freshly shipped over from a far off realm, because we draw from our own membership base. I agree that RE is partly responsible for people fleeing of nations, but I believe that it is more of a flaw in "how" alliances play this game rather than something something curbstomp something destruction.

I'm all for making this game exciting. That's why we decided to roll PS. A real war that is fought over something other than stats is significantly more exciting than a race between RE and OP. [ooc]If you really want to increase the size of the game, make it more exciting instead of whining about the player-base shrinking as a result of RE.[/ooc] Declare on RE if you have a beef with them.

[/quote]

I'd like to see you try and kick our asses on day 0...

Yes, we are destroying the player base of TE for warring in a war game....

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1345442056' post='3023668']
I'd like to see you try and kick our asses on day 0...
[/quote]
You can't declare on day zero rookie. Nowhere did we ever say we intended to kick anyone's asses.

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345442573' post='3023669']
You can't declare on day zero rookie. Nowhere did we ever say we intended to kick anyone's asses.
[/quote]

Would you like to have your ass kick on day 0 too?
[/quote]

That's why I said you can try..... I know you can't declare on day 0 :mellow:

!@#$%^&*. I finally buy a Manhattan Project for the first time in ten rounds, and you're all hellbent on driving the 5% cutoff down to zero. Hrmph.

Oh well...

:popcorn:

[/quote]
You hit them, then you threaten them with more war.. you are funny. :) Come at RE bros. Lets see who can get to who first if you really want to. Me.. Im not a fan on hitting people that early.. because THAT is a reason people leave the game... Dont make your players leave because you are butthurt that Rome went to body on your nation.

U Mad?

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345442573' post='3023669']
[/quote]

This guy... I hope the rest of Cat has a higher thinking level than you two.

U Mad?

And I never recall hitting Cat while they were in war. let along a war.. Where you got warred on by more alliance.. while involved in war already. Guess you are like PS.. Cant hit us when we have a chance to fight back.

Stay Classy :smug:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345445251' post='3023677']
And I never recall hitting Cat while they were in war. let along a war.. Where you got warred on by more alliance.. while involved in war already. Guess you are like PS.. Cant hit us when we have a chance to fight back.

Stay Classy :smug:
[/quote]
Are you really fighting back? When you hit PS, you guys turtling, and when we hit you guys, you still turtling. C'mon, you have 2 nations with most money earned in the game, and all you can do is turtling?

/Save the money, Stelios. :)

[quote name='Prozenz' timestamp='1345447033' post='3023684']
Are you really fighting back? When you hit PS, you guys turtling, and when we hit you guys, you still turtling. C'mon, you have 2 nations with most money earned in the game, and all you can do is turtling?

/Save the money, Stelios. :)
[/quote]
Who are you? We did not turtle during PS wars.. Thats why you guys died.. Also...

Most Money Earned
1) $316,411,144 Earned - Michael P Scofield of Fox River - Black Team

2) $316,284,036 Earned - Lord Nikon of Hack the Planet - Black Team

Total Soldier Casualties
1) 585,539 Total Soldiers Lost - Lord Nikon of Hack the Planet - Black Team

2) 498,182 Total Soldiers Lost - Michael P Scofield of Fox River - Black Team

All I do is turtle!!!
Nice try tho. Hit me up sometimes on even terms, if ya dare :smug:

[quote name='Ron Paul' timestamp='1345448904' post='3023688']
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gUKZpgVfMo[/media]
[/quote]

Who are you?

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1345442750' post='3023670']
That's why I said you can try..... I know you can't declare on day 0 :mellow:
[/quote]

My apologies, I typically skim over replies of more than a few sentences or that use teenage-level internet-cool phrases... regardless of which alliance the poster belongs to. So when I saw the day zero statement I incorrectly thought it was yours, not a rebuttal to a post I ignored.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345445251' post='3023677']
U Mad?
[/quote]

And theres one of those previously mentioned phrases now.

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345470562' post='3023735']
My apologies, I typically skim over replies of more than a few sentences or that use teenage-level internet-cool phrases... regardless of which alliance the poster belongs to.

And theres one of those previously mentioned phrases now.
[/quote]
Now that made me laugh yet again.

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345441513' post='3023664']
I was under the assumption that you were answering the call to some ally due to the fact that [size="7"][b]I heard about this DoW two days ago[/b][/size], but shrugged it off because I didn't view you as the types to be called in. We only called in a small amount of nations because PS is hard to reach with our small upper tier, as I'm sure you noticed when you declared on us. We also only called in an equal amount of nations because we'd rather give them a fighting chance. I'm a little surprised by your obviously mal-intented questions that seem to suggest that your action is somehow independent of the RE-OP situation, when in fact - it is a reaction.
[/quote]

RE and NDO has just admitted on spying! Where else could you get that information that we are going to attack? The decision to attack RE and NDO was made absolutely independently within our alliance. Actually, everybody wanted you dead and we had a great debate of whether or not to attack you now or two weeks after your war. Then, it was decided after we have people that hate you so much that they threaten to leave the alliance just to hit you pricks for hitting us war after war, round after round. Yeah, sure I am a rookie, but if you don't get the message of STOP STALKING US then U DIE! U DIE AND GO TO HELL!!!