Hellas DoW

[IMG]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7770/verginasun.jpg[/IMG]

The Imperator : Alexandros o Megas of Hellas
Minister of Internal Affairs : Wasso
Minister of Defense : Finnandjake
Deputy Minister of Defense : WildChild
Magistratus Extraordinarii : Eljierro

Most of the Alliances in TE have been involved in alot of wars , only 1 ....
Death Before Dishonor Alliance who knew how to stay hidden . It might be a good thing to grow , but it's bad when it comes to war. TE IS A WAR GAME . You no fight , you no play :D

Simply ,

Hellas Declares wars on Death Before Dishonor !

Lets Rock and Roll .

[b]Alliances Statistics :[/b]
[b] [u] Hellas [/u]
( Before the War Hellas had 2 Nations in Anarchy )
Total Nations : 32
Total Nukes : 25
Strength : 180,656
Infras : 37,469
Tech: 4,566

Nations above 12k : 1
Nations above 10 K : 3
Nations above 8 k : 3
Nations above 7K : 1
Nations above 6K : 5
Nations above 5 K : 3
[/b]

[b] [u] Death Before Dishonor [/u]

Total Nations : 38
Total Nukes : 24
Strength : 159,128
Infras : 34,172
Tech: 4,866

Nations above 12k : 1
Nations above 10 K : 2
Nations above 8 k :2
Nations above 7K : 0
Nations above 6K : 2
Nations above 5 K : 2
[/b]

End of the Announcement ,

[color=quot][SIZE=0][b]Fight with honor and die with dignity![/b][/SIZE][/color]

Alliance Link : [URL=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Hellas_TE/index.php?act=idx]http://z13.invisionfree.com/Hellas_TE/index.php?act=idx[/URL]
Alliance IRC Channel : #Hellas

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are truly glad you could fabricate about a [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112281"]war we never had[/url] this round and use your attacking a largely inactive alliance to boost up your self esteem by pretending you are actually accomplishing something lol Death Before Dishonor salutes you o/

Here's to good times for both sides.

DB4D o/

Hellas o/

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1345444506' post='3023676']
We are truly glad you could fabricate about a [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112281"]war we never had[/url] this round and use your attacking a largely inactive alliance to boost up your self esteem by pretending you are actually accomplishing something lol Death Before Dishonor salutes you o/

Here's to good times for both sides.

DB4D o/

Hellas o/
[/quote]

Hellas has fought during this round - apart of the sent rogues on us twice during the round - with Grim, Rodentia Dominatus, OP etc.

We took the pride we needed.

Now we fight just for not keeping rust on our swords and shields (and nukes) and in order to have the chance to offer you the taste of ouzo and octapus :)

Enjoy it and pospone the excuses for next round.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1345445571' post='3023678']
Hellas has fought during this round - apart of the sent rogues on us twice during the round - with Grim, Rodentia Dominatus, OP etc.

We took the pride we needed.

Now we fight just for not keeping rust on our swords and shields (and nukes) and in order to have the chance to offer you the taste of ouzo and octapus :)

Enjoy it and pospone the excuses for next round.
[/quote]

It really isn't an "excuse" for anything so no need to try and make it out to be what it's not. I was pointing out a few facts along with a slight factual error on your part. Other than that, I found your announcement and the situation to be quite amusing. As you said, this is a war game. The occasional surprise attack is expected. No complaints here :)

Edit: Decent blitz by the way. Definitely worthy of giving you guys kudos for.

Edited by Land of True Israel

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1345437958' post='3023642']

Most of the Alliances in TE have been involved in alot of wars , only 1 ....
Death Before Dishonor Alliance who knew how to stay hidden
[/quote]

You think only 1 alliance is hiding? How about this? An alliance with a nation of 31,000 NS with 0 attacking casualties and 3,586 defending. Now THAT'S what you call hiding.

Edited by TigerBaby

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1345510256' post='3023872']
You think only 1 alliance is hiding? How about this? An alliance with a nation of 31,000 NS with 0 attacking casualties and 3,586 defending. Now THAT'S what you call hiding.
[/quote]
Well I will attack that guy once my wars expire :P

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1345510256' post='3023872']
[/quote]

No one can escape from wars . TE is a war game . Being number 1 is dangerous at this point this guy knows it well , thats why he maximized his military .

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1345549457' post='3024022']
One more guy a little more my size has also just left Hellas 2 days before the war saying he will be busy this week!!
[/quote]

Who is he?

Edited by Eljierro

I'm sorry but DB4D you guys are making it too easy...
I got 2 nations I'm fighting without Barracks.
This guy nuked me cause I told him to...
... and look what happened - http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Hellas&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance
SDI does something right for a change. :wub:
And with a 900k WC and fighting 4 active nations he still decides to buy a 200k Nuke which did nothing :lol1:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1345549457' post='3024022']
One more guy a little more my size has also just left Hellas 2 days before the war saying he will be busy this week!!
[/quote]

clearly he ran in fear of DB4D :P

Alright wtf [quote] RE: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

[/quote]
[quote] RE: Battle Report
Message: Your nuclear attack against Bomb Nation was a success. Bomb Nation lost 7240 defending soldiers, 65 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 176.646 miles of land, 58.88 technology, 176.65 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Bomb Nation will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

[/quote]

Wow this guy rubs it in my face he has an MP and can nuke me but that's the only way he can beat me and I'm still hardly behind. And lets see he collects in Nuke Anarchy just to have enough money to nuke, when I'm doing full scale attacks on everything else and your not even defending yourself. He's just lucky not to be fighting Alexandros like it was supposed to be or he would be on the ZI, Z$ train already. B-)