No !@#$z... MrCyber is back

MrCyber

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1345422885' post='3023572']
This is very cool. Interesting to see you choose Non Grata over returning to TOP, though I suppose that makes some sense given FOK's merger into NG. Welcome back. Will you be restarting your various old game mechanics tools and calculators?
[/quote]
He'll leave when he realizes what a cesspool NG is. :P

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1345445782' post='3023681']He'll leave when he realizes what a cesspool NG is. :P [/quote]
Non Grata is actually a good pick IMHO: he will hardly get bored.
I have also yet to meet an unpleasant/classless NGer: I highly doubt you have many (if you have any at all).

And of course welcome back MrCyber.

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1345643512' post='3024307']
I have also yet to meet an unpleasant/classless NGer: I highly doubt you have many (if you have any at all).

[/quote]

You have not seen Lord Nettles :P

Welcome back!

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA, are you deluded? Clearly you haven't spoken to their FA guy LOL

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1345719500' post='3024533']HAHAHAHA, are you deluded? Clearly you haven't spoken to their FA guy LOL[/quote]
In fact, I haven't (that I remember of). I just have quite a good opinion of them, and my opinion is based on what I know of them.

This thread isn't about my opinion of NG, though.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1345756447' post='3024599']
In fact, I haven't (that I remember of). I just have quite a good opinion of them, and my opinion is based on what I know of them.

This thread isn't about my opinion of NG, though.
[/quote]

Ahh right, I thought you had extensive contact with their membership, thus your comment. I'll correct it for you then.

[s]Non Grata is actually a good pick IMHO: he will hardly get bored.
I have also yet to meet an unpleasant/classless NGer: I highly doubt you have many (if you have any at all).[/s]

[/quote]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1345761860' post='3024626']Ahh right, I thought you had extensive contact with their membership, thus your comment. I'll correct it for you then.[/quote]
I am not completely ignorant about them either. On the other hand, I am almost completely ignorant about you, which probably explains why I don't get the reason you're being this stubborn for.

See, this is an OOC forum and you don't need to continue with whatever propaganda you might be continuing with in this case. If you have something to say against their OOC activity you may very well just say it, which would be definitely better than this weirdly faltering and substance-less attempt of yours to insinuate that they'd be horrible, without actually saying anything on them.