"No permission?"

Stonewall Jaxon

In the blog section of the forum, I just lost 15 minutes worth of text because when I went to submit a reply, where my reply should have been was just a notice that said "no permission." From now on I will C+P my drafts before submitting them, but beyond that, why does that happen? I'd love to find out what I can do so that my every post doesn't have to get submitted twice because my "secure key" didn't "match" something or other.

I too have had the exact same thing happen numerous times to my own posts. Most of the time, I just turn off the computer in disgust since I rarely have time to rewrite and my writings are off the cuff points of view that are hard to eloquently rewrite. <_<

It would be nice to have a quick fix to this.

DC

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1345311554' post='3023167']I've also run into this several times. Normally, I just hit my browser's back button and C/P my post before refreshing and re-trying B-) [/quote]
When it happens to me hitting back doesn't work. I do this instead:
[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1345216998' post='3022811']From now on I will C+P my drafts before submitting them [...][/quote]

That said, it [i]is[/i] annoying.