RE announcement

Why is everyone going after RE? It's not like their the only ones who down declare... Yes, RE has done that but so has OP (when they were at war with TFK) and, being the leader of MCXA, I know that I have done it as well (like we're currently attacking GLoF). Everybody does it once and awhile so stop being little b****es about down declares...

Edited by 14dwright

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345112999' post='3022388']
Uh huh sure, im sure you didnt mention that they should hit us. But whatever, I will believe what I want. Let the nations keep burning :D
[/quote]
Haven't talked to Paul, anyone in OP, or really anyone in TE this round.

Stelios, please send me more bawwing.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1345140066' post='3022462']
Haven't talked to Paul, anyone in OP, or really anyone in TE this round.

Stelios, please send me more bawwing.
[/quote]
I wish I still had that PM you sent me when you were pretty much saying stop picking on PS, you guys really arent organized.. then you hit us while we are all in anarchy and at war with OP..

Stay Classy Bcortell :smug:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345111300' post='3022382']
For the last time and whether you or anyone else in RE believes us or not we do not care.

WE DID NOT RECRUIT ANY OUTSIDE HELP AGAINST RE. Were we upset with the DoW yes because of the situation. If you remember correctly shortly before this war I asked Stelios how he and RE managed to get so many people mad at them. In other words you talk to PS, we didnt do anything. Are PS friends? Yes. Do we control or influence PS actions? No.
[/quote]

People DO realize we're having drama over a 6 man AA joing into a war mostly between two of the largest alliance here, right? I get that PS has a bad ass reputation, but come on!

[quote name='14dwright' timestamp='1345136852' post='3022453']
Why is everyone going after RE? It's not like their the only ones who down declare... Yes, RE has done that but so has OP (when they were at war with TFK) and, being the leader of MCXA, I know that I have done it as well (like we're currently attacking GLoF). Everybody does it once and awhile so stop being little b****es about down declares...
[/quote]

Thank you :P

How come you guys didn't pop out when other AAs downdeclared? It seems you moralists only come out when RE does a small downdeclare. Statwise, it was a few thousand NS and a few nukes apart; however, we could've done better. Blame NDO or SUN for not being available to dance :P

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1345146126' post='3022481']
People DO realize we're having drama over a 6 man AA joing into a war mostly between two of the largest alliance here, right? I get that PS has a bad ass reputation, but come on!
[/quote]

6 man AA with 44 nukes and a 16k ANS, I guess your right. Nothing to worry about here folks, they can't do !@#$ because they only have 6 nations. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345128835' post='3022426']
had to call in the friends.. But you will deny that too[/quote]

Stel, posting something that you know is not true over and over is not going to make it true.

You know that, right?

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345157068' post='3022544']
i made the call to hit RE with our few nations, didn't ask OP for permission, no reason to.

you guys know you enjoy the drama.
[/quote]

Hehe is it even now? or is it still a downdeclare? :P

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1345163998' post='3022595']
is it still a downdeclare? :P
[/quote]

Stealth? Likely.

Actually? Who knows. I have lost track for the non-fighters.

But I do know one thing for sure, OP has beaten back the RE "declare", however it is described. :)

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345141704' post='3022465']
I wish I still had that PM you sent me when you were pretty much saying stop picking on PS, you guys really arent organized.. then you hit us while we are all in anarchy and at war with OP..

Stay Classy Bcortell :smug:
[/quote]
Oh please find that. I can't wait to see where I said stop picking on PS.

It's true, we're not organized this round. We haven't given a !@#$ about TE for a few rounds, but I can't wait to see where I wrote stop picking on PS.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1345169303' post='3022624']
Oh please find that. I can't wait to see where I said stop picking on PS.

It's true, we're not organized this round. We haven't given a !@#$ about TE for a few rounds, but I can't wait to see where I wrote stop picking on PS.
[/quote]

This will not end well for you...

Last time I checked two of my opponents were on the biggest loser list and only one of my five OP wingmen is on IRC to coordinate with me. I guess I can give Hal a break because we coordinate via PM, he's a good guy, and he's a good wingman. The two I am fighting with Jut123 don't really need to coordinate either because Jut has been turtling since day 2. I am happy that none of my wingmen decided to launch nukes 1 minute after update today or John Wayne style like has happened in the past, but can you guys quit pinching your nipples and acting like you are the only ones fighting. OP isn't doing all that damage to RE themselves.

I am curious how this guy, who's been at war with an OP nation for 4 days who owns 12 nukes, isn't in anarchy: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000166

[quote name='TBRaiders' timestamp='1345186114' post='3022753']
Last time I checked two of my opponents were on the biggest loser list and only one of my five OP wingmen is on IRC to coordinate with me. I guess I can give Hal a break because we coordinate via PM, he's a good guy, and he's a good wingman. The two I am fighting with Jut123 don't really need to coordinate either because Jut has been turtling since day 2. I am happy that none of my wingmen decided to launch nukes 1 minute after update today or John Wayne style like has happened in the past, but can you guys quit pinching your nipples and acting like you are the only ones fighting. OP isn't doing all that damage to RE themselves.

I am curious how this guy, who's been at war with an OP nation for 4 days who owns 12 nukes, isn't in anarchy: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000166
[/quote]

Seems he's in Anarchy now :)

As for the !@#$%*ing and complaining, It has gotten old. Be like the wind and yield to the punches, throw your opponent off guard, and then slap them with a large trout. Complaining, regardless of who is complaining, won't change what has been or what is.

'nuff said.

[quote name='TBRaiders' timestamp='1345186114' post='3022753']

[/quote]

Thanks TB - on vaca and irc doesn't work on the computer I have to use - otherwise I'd be there.

I've always been happy to share wars with you. Your personal efforts here are FULLY noted on the OP side of things. Thanks and keep it up.

Stelios, I didn't want to make much fuss out of it, but we've agreed on peace starting from the last update.

You already know, that Swatch continued all his attacks on me after that.
What's more, have a look here: http://tournament.cybernations.net/all_spies_information.asp?Page=2&Order=DESC&Field=Mission_Date

KaiserMilch from RE targetting nukes from Citadel member TBRaiders.

We have quite a few members, who are on holidays. I don't know for sure, but it seems like some of them got their nukes destroyed after the update as well.

Not cool at all.

Edited by kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1345331744' post='3023287']
Stelios, I didn't want to make much fuss out of it, but we've agreed on peace starting from the last update.

What's more, have a look here: http://tournament.cybernations.net/all_spies_information.asp?Page=2&Order=DESC&Field=Mission_Date

We have quite a few members, who are on holidays. I don't know for sure, but it seems like some of them got their nukes destroyed after the update as well.

Not cool at all.
[/quote]

Quit whining, just my grace period.

I don't ever remember seeing such horrible down declares....

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000255&Extended=1

16k NS attacking 5k NS nations.

Stel, even you have to be repulsed over that. :blink:

That is a 12K nation, not a 16K nation, who looks to have just jumped from around 9K and he was in five (now 6) wars. He was originally a 12.4K nation when he was attacked by two OP nations at 18.7K and 13.6K.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1345331744' post='3023287']

[/quote]

One of their members (juts123) nuked me. I nuked him back and was close to rebuying a nuke and launching my last couple at other RE opponents as a last thank you, but I didn't. Figure maybe they got the message late so just moving on.

TB, Hello!

He was 16k.

Actually, he was at 10k, attacked 3 5k nations.

Then bought back infra and stuff and got to 16k.

Then he got nuked and GA'ed and stuff and is now back down to 12k.

So yes, a cheap a$$ down declare that has been dealt with.

[quote name='TBRaiders' timestamp='1345348455' post='3023373']
That is a 12K nation, not a 16K nation, who looks to have just jumped from around 9K and he was in five (now 6) wars. He was originally a 12.4K nation when he was attacked by two OP nations at 18.7K and 13.6K.
[/quote]
I am not sure of his size when he declared so I wont try and quote numbers but I will say that 2 of the OP nations he declared on were two of our smallest. I say whatever, if that is what RE thinks will turn the tides so be it. It won't however. When I redeclare not all will be updevlares but you can bet I will declare with my AA in mind and in order to help other OPers, not my personal situation.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345349813' post='3023383']
I am not sure of his size when he declared so I wont try and quote numbers but I will say that 2 of the OP nations he declared on were two of our smallest. I say whatever, if that is what RE thinks will turn the tides so be it. It won't however. When I redeclare not all will be updevlares but you can bet I will declare with my AA in mind and in order to help other OPers, not my personal situation.
[/quote]

An honorable gentleman this one is :)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1345349658' post='3023382']
TB, Hello!

He was 16k.

Actually, he was at 10k, attacked 3 5k nations.

Then bought back infra and stuff and got to 16k.

Then he got nuked and GA'ed and stuff and is now back down to 12k.

So yes, a cheap a$$ down declare that has been dealt with.
[/quote]
Who was 16k? Ultraman.. No he wasnt.. Look at his charts...... He never reached 16k. He did hit some nations Lower.. But it happens. OP does it.. LE and PS are doing it