Nukes: 36(+1)[/quote]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1345008182' post='3022089']
Allies?
[/quote]
When i first did the stats i was hoping they would (out side of a few select nations) actually fight back.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1345008684' post='3022092']
When i first did the stats i was hoping they would (out side of a few select nations) actually fight back.
[/quote]

Live and Learn.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1344995812' post='3022044']
OP must love to downdeclare to, seeing as i got hit 16k to 7k, Nice work.
[/quote]
Really you want to put this out there after you DOW on a nation 1k under you then you ramp up to go 3k over. Just say'n

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1345048445' post='3022166']
Really you want to put this out there after you DOW on a nation 1k under you then you ramp up to go 3k over. Just say'n
[/quote]

You get given targets, then you hit who's available. Thats how war goes, though 3k ns is less than 8k ns.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345082223' post='3022307']
I see the RE losses starting to climb.
[/quote]
Like a boss. Dont worry you will lose NS too. ANd nice calling in PS :smug:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345093149' post='3022349']
Like a boss. Dont worry you will lose NS too. ANd nice calling in PS :smug:
[/quote]
You shouldn't make so many enemies, its why we try to stick with one at a time. :) But really PS are friends but we did not call for help, why would we when we are winning.

Edited by paul711

To quote a [i]good friend[/i] (from both OP) on the matter of PS entering this war.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299566425' post='2656437']
This may be the cheapest DoW I have seen in my 2 years playing TE.

Oh well, doesn't look like an enjoyable future 6 weeks for a couple of alliances.
[/quote]

Honestly though, and truthfully speaking. Grats to OP on becoming what you [i][u]seemed[/u][/i] to hate when myself and Con were doing our thing. :)

Edited by ADude

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345094759' post='3022358']
You shouldn't make so many enemies, its why we try to stick with one at a time.
[/quote]

You shouldn't try to be a little prick when it comes to people who actually try to hit you [s]and you know it will do damage.[/s]

Edit

This doesn't just go to you, this goes to OP as a whole.

2nd Edit, Thinking back. The scribbled out part isn't even needed.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345106325' post='3022374']
You shouldn't try to be a little prick when it comes to people who actually try to hit you [s]and you know it will do damage.[/s]

Edit

This doesn't just go to you, this goes to OP as a whole.

2nd Edit, Thinking back. The scribbled out part isn't even needed.
[/quote]
For the last time and whether you or anyone else in RE believes us or not we do not care.

WE DID NOT RECRUIT ANY OUTSIDE HELP AGAINST RE. Were we upset with the DoW yes because of the situation. If you remember correctly shortly before this war I asked Stelios how he and RE managed to get so many people mad at them. In other words you talk to PS, we didnt do anything. Are PS friends? Yes. Do we control or influence PS actions? No.

Does it really matter? Why are we all worried about who called who or why did they hit us? Fact is this RE down declares all the time and then get all flustered when it happens to them. Last round I down declared in the last 2 weeks against 3 of them all by my self and their leader begged me to stop then I get down declared upon by two of their nations........just deal with it!

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345094759' post='3022358']
You shouldn't make so many enemies, its why we try to stick with one at a time. :) But really PS are friends but we did not call for help, why would we when we are winning.
[/quote]
All I do is win.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345111300' post='3022382']
For the last time and whether you or anyone else in RE believes us or not we do not care.

WE DID NOT RECRUIT ANY OUTSIDE HELP AGAINST RE. Were we upset with the DoW yes because of the situation. If you remember correctly shortly before this war I asked Stelios how he and RE managed to get so many people mad at them. In other words you talk to PS, we didnt do anything. Are PS friends? Yes. Do we control or influence PS actions? No.
[/quote]
Uh huh sure, im sure you didnt mention that they should hit us. But whatever, I will believe what I want. Let the nations keep burning :D

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1345008182' post='3022089']
Allies?
[/quote]
I'm sorry Thomas to disappoint you, but it's not like I've asked Stelios to attack Citadel at the same time as OP. As I've mentioned before, we've had our best fighters only one day out of nuclear anarchy and here they came. Just have a look at my chart and you'll see.
So, we didn't ask to be someone's allies, we just wanted to have at least 2 weeks of peace - our "norm" this round.

Probably you've been an inexperienced player so long ago, that you've forgotten it completely lol.
No warchest, no stamina to withstand the nuclear strikes.

We are a training AA, which is having each round up to 50% of TE newbies, most of which are leaving TE alltogether and some after training received here are going to other alliances. A very rewarding occupation for me :P. Having all the troubles without much reward.
As a matter of fact, we already have one member leaving TE soon. There you go.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1345123076' post='3022413']
I'm sorry Thomas to disappoint you, but it's not like I've asked Stelios to attack Citadel at the same time as OP. As I've mentioned before, we've had our best fighters only one day out of nuclear anarchy and here they came. Just have a look at my chart and you'll see.
So, we didn't ask to be someone's allies, we just wanted to have at least 2 weeks of peace - our "norm" this round.

Probably you've been an inexperienced player so long ago, that you've forgotten it completely lol.
No warchest, no stamina to withstand the nuclear strikes.

We are a training AA, which is having each round up to 50% of TE newbies, most of which are leaving TE alltogether and some after training received here are going to other alliances. A very rewarding occupation for me :P. Having all the troubles without much reward.
As a matter of fact, we already have one member leaving TE soon. There you go.
[/quote]

You are correct regarding your fight with raiders and your AA not being in optimal fighting shape, yet another example of RE's poor DoW.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345124389' post='3022415']
You are correct regarding your fight with raiders and your AA not being in optimal fighting shape, yet another example of RE's poor DoW.
[/quote]
Omg get out of here.... Stop trying to twist things, and make it seem worse than it is... the war wasnt even bad.. Just like you wanted to have a long war.. guess OP couldnt do it.. had to call in the friends.. But you will deny that too.. Because OP is perfect :3

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1345112843' post='3022387']
Does it really matter? Why are we all worried about who called who or why did they hit us? Fact is this RE down declares all the time and then get all flustered when it happens to them. Last round I down declared in the last 2 weeks against 3 of them all by my self and their leader begged me to stop then I get down declared upon by two of their nations........just deal with it!
[/quote]

If you think about it REal hard, you'll figure out why it's being done :P