RE announcement

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344898301' post='3021688']
My body is ready, as I know are atleast a dozen romans..
[/quote]

I for one, am ready as well.

Fight to the death!

o/ RE

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344898301' post='3021688']
Sitting at 14k ANS.... you need to fight.. And we can last a little more than 5 days.. Find out, since you said you plan on it. End of round you say? My body is ready, as I know are atleast a dozen romans.. We arent scared paul. We dont run from hard fights.. or avoid them :)
[/quote]
Like stella said, the only reason I build up my nation is to end up having it destroyed while destroying others; definitely not to hog the limelight of being on the top of the rank list :P
I guess that leaves no space for "fear" B-):smug:

Guerrilla warfare & suicide bombing ftw! :ph34r::nuke:

Edited by zephyrmaten

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1344966920' post='3021913']
Shopper of TFK peaced out with the number one guy in the game when having 16 nukes on him. Wtf Kiwis?
[/quote]

He has peaced out with both the #1 and #5 nations in the game. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1344966920' post='3021913']
Shopper of TFK peaced out with the number one guy in the game when having 16 nukes on him. Wtf Kiwis?
[/quote]
Were you not complaining I didnt hit you?
Very interesting indeed

Considering we just got out of a war against Ordo Paradoxia, I would of applauded this if we were not included in the declaration. Oh well, good for the soul.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1344966920' post='3021913']Shopper of TFK peaced out with the number one guy in the game when having 16 nukes on him. Wtf Kiwis?[/quote]

It's an evil plot for sure :ph34r:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344976195' post='3021941']
Were you not complaining I didnt hit you?
Very interesting indeed
[/quote]

Actually I was quite amused that with all the down declares you did i was not part of them. Im glad that your not trying to say I'm a legitimate target and you hitting me for other reasons.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1344977562' post='3021952']
Stelios, are RE nations allowed to offer/accept peace during a war on their own or does RE government have to approve it?
[/quote]
There was no rule in place I believe. Many of us try to peace out on targets that don't have the capability to fight back so that we could help other Romans.

So in other words, RE government doesn't have control over its members?

If they did not have the ability to fight back, then why did you down declare on them in the first place?

Are you saying that the two top RE nations offered the peace and not the TFK nation?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1344995812' post='3022044']
OP must love to downdeclare to, seeing as i got hit 16k to 7k, Nice work.
[/quote]
He is fighting 4 people 2 of which are near the top of the rankings at the start, not every war, when you are fighting 4, will be updeclares. That is just plain dumb to complain about.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1344995812' post='3022044']
OP must love to downdeclare to, seeing as i got hit 16k to 7k, Nice work.
[/quote]

Impossible.

Unless there is a flaw in the game program.

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1344976361' post='3021943']
Considering we just got out of a war against Ordo Paradoxia, I would of applauded this if we were not included in the declaration. Oh well, good for the soul.

It's an evil plot for sure :ph34r:
[/quote]
That was your first war of the round.. I dont even want to hear it :P

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1344996448' post='3022047']
He is fighting 4 people 2 of which are near the top of the rankings at the start, not every war, when you are fighting 4, will be updeclares. That is just plain dumb to complain about.
[/quote]
So you can do it but not us?

And Thomas.. Usually members have to permission from me to peace.. I do have control over my members.

Also.. People can hit me.. and mark you are a legit target.. just because i have more NS doesnt mean its unfair.. I have full nukes and alot of navy

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344999510' post='3022064']

And Thomas.. Usually members have to permission from me to peace.. I do have control over my members.

Also.. People can hit me.. and mark you are a legit target.. just because i have more NS doesnt mean its unfair.. I have full nukes and alot of navy
[/quote]

Just because he is twice his size and nuclear armed doesnt mean its not a fair fight.

[/quote]

One down declare out of 3-5 wars is one thing if the others are fair. Blitzing and hitting three of the smallest nations you could is totally different.

[quote name='Poppo' timestamp='1345002568' post='3022073']
Just because he is twice his size and nuclear armed doesnt mean its not a fair fight.
[/quote]

Exactly

Edited by Swatch0

[/quote]

So did you tell them to offer peace or did you tell them to accept peace?

Since you have control, you have to know the answer to that question.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1344994241' post='3022039']
So in other words, RE government doesn't have control over its members?
[/quote]
RE Government does. We still follow their orders on what wonders to buy etc. and the targets they assign us.

If they did not have the ability to fight back, then why did you down declare on them in the first place?
[/quote]
Some downdeclared because that's what they were ordered to do and we wouldn't know that they don't have the ability to fight back until we declare and spy on them.

Are you saying that the two top RE nations offered the peace and not the TFK nation?
[/quote]
I'm not sure :P