I was looking in the freezer and found this old treaty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JohnGulager' timestamp='1344553924' post='3020299']
Congrats!

And GOONs is sooo special. Isnt it time to find yet another pic of some black man looking hard?
[/quote]
Racism is fun, yeah.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1344558405' post='3020324']
The ol' 'lol ur alliance is so relevant' meme ... yawn

Hey look, if they are happy to be seen as the well trained and obedient dog, that's great and I'm happy for their esteemed level of relevance. No one doubts the prowess militarily of Umb, and it is pretty obvious to any observer that Umb will always be the bridesmaid and never the bride (so to speak of course). Till they decide to put on the big boy pants and actually make a place in the historical annals of Bob for themselves, they will never be widely known as more than supporting cast to the current dominant power.
[/quote]
You seriously think Umbrella has no pull? No wonder your alliance is forever in the shadows.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1344563804' post='3020350']
I totally agree, clearly Polar has been sitting back [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/PB-NpO_War"]SIPPING COCKTAILS[/url] and [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TOP%5CIRON-NpO_War"]PLAYING BINGO[/url] the last couple years while the rest of us rack up respectable levels of war participation.

What exactly was your point again... :huh:
[/quote]
That Polaris doesn't defend its allies. I thought I made it pretty clear, actually!

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1344565989' post='3020359']
I enjoy seeing you defend every alliance from your "sphere" at every turn, taking any imagined shot as a personal insult. Do they reward you handsomely? You're sinking to the ranks of supercoolyellow, and Alterego. Next time, come back at someone with a better retort than "coming from insert alliance here."

That's played out, much like your entire act.
[/quote]
Defending my allies oh so heinous. I guess you forgot what you used to be about?

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1344569305' post='3020374']
Hah Myth one of your posts made me laugh, not sure if that was intentional but figured id let you know out of 12984 posts one of them was funny

[/quote]

If your sense of humor wasn't so :majik: you'd enjoy them more.

Hope all is well.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1344576107' post='3020405']
That Polaris doesn't defend its allies. I thought I made it pretty clear, actually!
[/quote]One can truthfully say many things about Polaris but Polar not defending allies is not one of them.

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1344578568' post='3020433']
One can truthfully say many things about Polaris but Polar not defending allies is not one of them.
[/quote]
Remind me what treaty they activated to get into this last conflict then? I'll wait.

You were condeming them for not defending thier allies and because they were not involved in the war does not equate to the NpO shrinking from thier treaty obligations. Unlike so many loser alliances the NpO stands beside her allies when the chips are down. Your dumb comment is like saying the STA doesn't defend her allies because we were not involved in the last war. But you're just here taking cheap shots for !@#$% and giggles like the loser you are.

You seriously think Umbrella has no pull? No wonder your alliance is forever in the shadows.
[/quote]

Well, by all means, please elaborate on all the political influence Umbrella has shown over the past aside from being the muscle to someone else's agenda? Seriously do elaborate, I am sure we all are very eager to know more besides "lol if u only knew what REALLY goes on behind the scenes" Make now mistake, Umb is a huge muscle to have, and their military is formidable (though inadvertently made ineffective since they are mainly upper-tier and we all know the vaunted PM beats them every time). For that I respect them very much, but when it comes to effectively executing a political agenda that garners them power they solely own and maintain, well for that I am left waiting for your answer ...

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1344613674' post='3020507']
Remind me what treaty they activated to get into this last conflict then? I'll wait.
[/quote]

Could you remind us when Legion requested Polar to jump into the conflict to help them fight the battle please? I'll wait as well, thank you.

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1344619002' post='3020527']
You were condeming them for not defending thier allies and because they were not involved in the war does not equate to the NpO shrinking from thier treaty obligations. Unlike so many loser alliances the NpO stands beside her allies when the chips are down. Your dumb comment is like saying the STA doesn't defend her allies because we were not involved in the last war. But you're just here taking cheap shots for !@#$% and giggles like the loser you are.
[/quote]
I'm a loser? Good dodging ability I guess, trying to paint me as a loser just because I feel like alliances should defend their allies no matter the cost. I guess it's what separates MK and NpO.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1344619071' post='3020528']
Well, by all means, please elaborate on all the political influence Umbrella has shown over the past aside from being the muscle to someone else's agenda? Seriously do elaborate, I am sure we all are very eager to know more besides "lol if u only knew what REALLY goes on behind the scenes" Make now mistake, Umb is a huge muscle to have, and their military is formidable (though inadvertently made ineffective since they are mainly upper-tier and we all know the vaunted PM beats them every time). For that I respect them very much, but when it comes to effectively executing a political agenda that garners them power they solely own and maintain, well for that I am left waiting for your answer ... [/quote]
Umbrella was willing to do everything in the last war to make sure MHA/Sparta made it through the fire they wanted to pull themselves through. There were several things that complicated it, such as Myth/Sparta feeding Umbrella lie after lie to get more pull. The end result wasn't what Umbrella had done everything in their power to bring about, but that was no fault of theirs.

[quote]Could you remind us when Legion requested Polar to jump into the conflict to help them fight the battle please? I'll wait as well, thank you.
[/quote]
Because Polaris' allies didn't get pre-emptively attacked, too. Okay there champ.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1344627190' post='3020564']
Umbrella was willing to do everything in the last war to make sure MHA/Sparta made it through the fire they wanted to pull themselves through. There were several things that complicated it, such as Myth/Sparta feeding Umbrella lie after lie to get more pull. The end result wasn't what Umbrella had done everything in their power to bring about, but that was no fault of theirs.

[/quote]

I know this is probably hard to do but could you please stop talking out of your ass? Over the summer people on Bob stop posting for a while, and the end result is that it becomes an elevator. An elevator that you have continued to !@#$ your pants in for the past several months.

I and certainly Sparta never fed anyone in Umbrella a lie.We made repeated attempts to show them that what they were doing was not in their best interest in the long run -- citing elements/evidence that have so far have been proved to be true in nearly every facet.

As allies, we did everything we could reasonably do to persuade our "ally," to actually be an ally. Umbrella declined and either willingly or ignorantly allowed itself to be manipulated for the purpose of others knowing at the very least what their actions would do to us.

Apologies to Fark and Polaris [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

Edited by IYIyTh

Because Polaris' allies didn't get pre-emptively attacked, too. Okay there champ.
[/quote]
Yeah, that amazing blitz they endured during negotiations. Heard about that doozy, it's a wonder Polaris didn't roll the tanks on that one. Having been in Polaris and knowing first hand how they are, I can say they are not unwilling to jump into a fight. The problem is, if an ally says "hey, we got this, don't worry about it yet" a good ally tends to respect that opinion and stands by waiting for the green light or the request for support as I would imagine was the case in this respect.

We all know how some suffered severe anal discomfort that Polaris just didn't rush into the fray swinging, and for that there are several methods of care I could recommend, many of which involve sitting and spinning on an object of your choice.

I'm a loser? Good dodging ability I guess, trying to paint me as a loser just because I feel like alliances should defend their allies no matter the cost. I guess it's what separates MK and NpO.[/quote]Except I didn't dodge your post, I addressed it directly. I didn't say Polar was in the last war because they weren't, I guess that's what you mean by dodging. I am not painting you as a loser because you feel alliances should defend thier allies no matter what, I called you a loser for taking a cheap shot at the NpO for no other reason than they are NpO.
[quote] I feel like alliances should defend their allies no matter the cost. I guess it's what separates MK and NpO.[/quote]You are quite incorrect. If anything this is the one common theme between MK and NpO. And since you're praising MK and crapping on Polar you can bet all your tech MK have declined to defend allies sighting non chaining clauses in thier treaties like the NpO has and just about every other alliance across Bob.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1344561975' post='3020344']
Hey Dre4mwe4ver!

[img]http://gifsoup.com/view/457930/terminator-o.gif[/img]

[b]Remember THE MACHINES WILL RISE PEOPLE!!! WE MUST STOP THEM WHILE WE STILL CAN!!!![/b] :ph34r:

[i][size="2"] This public service announcement was brought to you by King Wally and Dre4mwe4ver ... future leaders of the Human Resistance [/size][/i]
[/quote]
Aye, it'll start like this
[img]http://gifs.gifbin.com/062010/1277899829_termionator-2-bomb.gif[/img]

Anyone interested in joining should contact one of our bunkers or above ground resistance cells.

Racism is fun, yeah.

Defending my allies oh so heinous. I guess you forgot what you used to be about?
[/quote]
If that's racism, then you must live a sensitive, sheltered life.

Used to be about? Not sure what I've done that runs contrary to that. Anyway, your allies didn't really need defending, and you went a step overboard. You make it very clear you are there to defend them simply to win favor. Stop trying to show off. Nobody is impressed, scy 2.0.

I'm a loser? Good dodging ability I guess, trying to paint me as a loser just because I feel like alliances should defend their allies no matter the cost. I guess it's what separates MK and NpO.
[/quote]

Thanks for the laugh.

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/9zxcgh.gif[/img]