I was looking in the freezer and found this old treaty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1344529028' post='3020187']
At least when one of you gets rolled, you will burn together . . . unless polar betrays you, in which case, I will be highly disappointed.
[/quote]

Aww, aren't you a clever one.

Who exactly is going to do the rolling? Umbrella? Please. Everyone knows you are just soldiers following orders and not Generals making decisions.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1344529832' post='3020189']
Aww, aren't you a clever one.

Who exactly is going to do the rolling? Umbrella? Please. Everyone knows you are just soldiers following orders and not Generals making decisions.
[/quote]
What if they're ordered to do the rolling?

Congrats on the treaty

[quote name='Joe Kremlin' timestamp='1344530929' post='3020191']
What if they're ordered to do the rolling?

Congrats on the treaty
[/quote]

They're out of range.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1344525690' post='3020174']
Funny.
[/quote]

Remind me when the last time Polaris went to war without being attacked was? I'm thinking the start of 2010 but I could be wrong.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1344529832' post='3020189']
Aww, aren't you a clever one.Who exactly is going to do the rolling? Umbrella? Please. Everyone knows you are just soldiers following orders and not Generals making decisions.
[/quote]
This is hilarious because Umbrella would be forever more relevant as soldiers than your alliance ever will be.

Congrats!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1344551773' post='3020271']

This is hilarious because Umbrella would be forever more relevant as soldiers than your alliance ever will be.
[/quote]

And GOONs is sooo special. Isnt it time to find yet another pic of some black man looking hard?

[/quote]

The ol' 'lol ur alliance is so relevant' meme ... yawn

Hey look, if they are happy to be seen as the well trained and obedient dog, that's great and I'm happy for their esteemed level of relevance. No one doubts the prowess militarily of Umb, and it is pretty obvious to any observer that Umb will always be the bridesmaid and never the bride (so to speak of course). Till they decide to put on the big boy pants and actually make a place in the historical annals of Bob for themselves, they will never be widely known as more than supporting cast to the current dominant power.

[quote name='JohnGulager' timestamp='1344553924' post='3020299']
Congrats!

And GOONs is sooo special. Isnt it time to find yet another pic of some black man looking hard?
[/quote]
GOONS bring a lot more to the world than GO has ever done. Your beer and bacon thing maybe wouldn't be so bad if every SF alliance ever hadn't done it before you.

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1344561194' post='3020338']
Oh, and can't forget to hail the NPL announcement. o/
[/quote]

Hey Dre4mwe4ver!

[img]http://gifsoup.com/view/457930/terminator-o.gif[/img]

[b]Remember THE MACHINES WILL RISE PEOPLE!!! WE MUST STOP THEM WHILE WE STILL CAN!!!![/b] :ph34r:

[i][size="2"] This public service announcement was brought to you by King Wally and Dre4mwe4ver ... future leaders of the Human Resistance [/size][/i]

Remind me when the last time Polaris went to war without being attacked was? I'm thinking the start of 2010 but I could be wrong.
[/quote]

I totally agree, clearly Polar has been sitting back [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/PB-NpO_War"]SIPPING COCKTAILS[/url] and [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TOP%5CIRON-NpO_War"]PLAYING BINGO[/url] the last couple years while the rest of us rack up respectable levels of war participation.

What exactly was your point again... :huh:

[/quote]
I enjoy seeing you defend every alliance from your "sphere" at every turn, taking any imagined shot as a personal insult. Do they reward you handsomely? You're sinking to the ranks of supercoolyellow, and Alterego. Next time, come back at someone with a better retort than "coming from insert alliance here."

That's played out, much like your entire act.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1344558458' post='3020325']
GOONS bring a lot more to the world than GO has ever done. Your beer and bacon thing maybe wouldn't be so bad if every SF alliance ever hadn't done it before you.
[/quote]
we are beer n p0rn get it right

edit spelling is hard

Edited by smontag

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1344531037' post='3020192']
They're out of range.
[/quote]

Hah Myth one of your posts made me laugh, not sure if that was intentional but figured id let you know out of 12984 posts one of them was funny

Also hasnt this treaty pretty much been unofficial for the past year?