The State of Padiw

BillJoeson

There is no reason to put politics in front of Nation Growth. In the Opinion of President Winner, the nation of Padiw should reopen there Labor Camps. It is a great way to get immigrants into the country along with building Infrastructure.

I am sorry sir, but the National Congress will not budge, and for good reason. Padiw's Congressmen and Congresswomen are afraid of losing the next congressional elections if they vote to rebuild the labor camps.

Besides, I think that schools can also help the growth of a nation. Education is important, too.

[B]Today, the Padiwan National Congress has approved of diplomatic and economic sanctions proposed by an unnamed Congressman against the nation of Xenios, a dictatorship that reportedly abused Jewish people for their religious beliefs. The Congressman denied claims stating that his proposal was related to the fact that Padiw's official religion was technically Judaism, and has stated that "we try to minimize the relationship between church and state as much as possible...these sanctions were intended to protest persecution, not to express biased opinions".[/B]

To President Joeson,

Us at the Parliament of Chisagi have concluded that potentially a war might come about with the Xenioshian Dictatorship. Us as a nation have fought many costly wars for freedom and Democracy. We fight for liberty in any nation that is not willing to obey the needs and wants of there citzens. We are fighting 1 war as we speek for democracy in a nation that does not respect there people. If at any point you need aid in the ways of soldiers, money or technology, simply message me. I will do no interest loans of money. I will with soldiers give them to you, temporarly for 3 dollars a Soldier. I will also provide tech for you for 3000 per .5 Level. If you need any of these in your fight for freedom and for liberty and for the end of persecution, simply contact me.

From President Winner12345

President Winner, I am afraid that I cannot accept your generous offer, as certain legal restrictions that I have agreed to after applying for Padiw's membership in the United Coalition of Nations prevent the State of Padiw from using violent forms of coercion against foreign nations, no matter how atrocious their acts are.

In addition, I request that you use restraint when issuing declarations of war against other countries, as they can lead to possible political retributions.

Thank you for reading my message.

Sincerely,
Bill Joeson
President of the State of Padiw

No i did not intend those soldiers for that purpose. The purpose was protection and defence, not for offence. To me it is inhumane to attack a nation that is not deserving, yet i know it happens. We are one of the few nations who push democracy, at times to hard. We are willing to lend or sell you soldiers. For lend, i will give them to you for 3 dollars a soldier and to buy them, for 7 dollars a soldier. I will offer you a great deal on tech as well. But my intentions for them is for "Defence" if you catch my drift.

Oh, I see. I'm afraid that I simply misunderstood what you had written.

Well, I regret having to inform you of this, but the Padiwan government is currently trying to save money, so unfortunately, we cannot accept your offer. I hope that this will not create tensions between our two nations.

Edited by BillJoeson

No it is not a diffuculty. I believe your safety though is as important as mine. I can send you some military on loan. You can pay at a later date if you wish. I can do the same with the tech. But be warned, if you don`t pay me back, the world will crash down on top of you. But it shouldn`t be problem. Just tell me how many soldiers (MAX is 700) and tech (can give you 50 tech). You can give me the following once you can afford it.

3 dollars per soldier if you give me them back or 7 dollars per soldier if you buy them.

2.5 million for 50 tech.

But you don`t have to pay me right now. You can pay later.

[b]Today, the Padiwan National Congress has approved of yet another infrastructure construction plan proposed by the President, which aims to attract more immigration into Padiw by building new highways, sewer and water lines, power stations, and train tracks. The project will be expensive-official estimates place the expenses at nearly $50 million-but according to a recent poll, many Padiwans are supportive of President Bill Joeson's proposal. In fact, some have even stated that Padiw may be approaching an era of propsperity, although others have placed these claims in dispute.[/b]

Edited by BillJoeson

We are Warning you , President Joeson, of the continueing ways of the Xenios Dictatorship. They continue to act as anti judists and are now fighting a "War" on the "Corrupt, Parasitic, Puppet Masters" (His words not mine) of the Jewish Religion. We are requesting your support as we are now attempting to get sanctions placed on him by his team, the black team. I wil be sending a message tothe Black Team Senators in an attempt to get Foriegn Aid and Trade Sanctions placed on Xenios. We request you do the same.

President Winner, I already understand the nature of the situation in Xenios, and am currently attempting to have Black Team sanctions levied agains this nation, with no success as of today. However, I assure you that I will continue to oppose the unjust words and actions of the Xenioshian government in whatever way possible.

[B]Today, an old trade agreement that was signed by Padiw and the nation of Meteor was forcibly cancelled due to trade sanctions levied by a member of the Senate Committee of the Black Trading Team. Although the government refused to comment on this recent event, the President has stated that he strongly opposes the sanctions.[/B]

[B]Earlier this day, the National Congress approved of a $100,000 loan to the government of the United Republic of Pacemia that would have an interest rate of zero percent. Additionally, President Bill Joeson has begun to discuss the starting of consular and diplomatic relations with the leader of Pacemia. Many officials in the Foreign Ministry of Padiw are hoping that this will be the beginning of a "long and peaceful friendship" with Pacemia.[/b]

Edited by BillJoeson

[B]Today, the National Congress has approved of the Treaty of Pelican City, which requires signatories to respect human rights and to condemn the government of Xenios for its persecution of Jews. The President has stated that this is "one important victory for freedom in this nation", and apparently, with a recent poll showing that 85% of people support the treaty, Padiw agrees with him.[/b]

Edited by BillJoeson

Edit in our treaty. I am calling for an amendment into the Friendship Treaty signed by both me and you, Pres. Joeson.

1.Both nations shall at the end of each Month give 43% (Forty three percent) of there Remaining surplus to the other nation

2.Both nations shall send 1500(one hundred) troops a month (If Possible,if the nations total amount of soldiers is equal to or less then 1500 45% of troops shall be sent to the other nation.) to the opposite nation. They may be sent in any way whether it be tanks, soldiers or different. Each nation will be limited to sending 50000(Fifety thousand) over time.

3.Neither nation shall attack each other or anyone in the opposites alliance.

4.Both nations shall never declare peace mode at anytime unless both nations agree there is a large and imminent threat.

5.If a nation is preemptively struck, the other nation shall defend the attacked and attack the attackers if possible.

6.Foriegn Aid shall be provided every month. For example one month I give you the foriegn aid and then the next month you give me foriegn aid. The Foriegn Aid Shall be negotiated every month.

7.Our nations may only possess Nuclear Arms if there is imminent danger. Half of all Nuclear Weapons purchased must be given to the other nation.

8.If either of the Signing nations are found in violation of this treaty there will be set punishments.

1 Violation:Takeaway of 250 Troops
2 Violations:Takeaway of 5000 Troops or stopping foriegn aid
3 Violations:The Treaty is Temporarlly Voided and the two nations may begin a new [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_1"][color="#225985"]treaty 1[/color][/url] Month after this treaty is voided.

9.Neither Nation shall conduct Espionage,Act of War(AoW) as defined by Espionage, Military attack involving soldiers. If in the event either Nation believes that the other nation has violated the treaty, they are allowed to launch a investigation. If the Accuser believes that the Crimes are Punishable, they can
A.Punish them by [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/undefined"][color="#225985"]Section 8[/color][/url]
b.Find a Outside Source to put him on Trial or
c.Have no punishment

10.This treaty shall expire on January 1,2013 or when a nation recieves three violations. The Treaty may be renewed every year with negotiations beginning on December 1st of each year.

I am calling for the Abolishment of the First 2 articles as clearly you cannot abide by them.

I am calling for the Abolishment of Section 4 as it seems that it is unnessacary.

I am calling for the Abolishment of section 5 as it was not uphled in my recent 4 Wars of Hell

I am calling for an Amendment to Section 8 the wording wold be as followed

If either nation at any point posses nuclear arms, the nation in possesion of said nuclear arms shall send the total amount paid to the opposite nation. Ex. I go and Purchase a nuclear weapon for 500,000, i would then send you 500,000 dollars.

The amend ments where passed through me and approved by the Supreme Court. We now just need your aproval.

President Winner, I am truly sorry for the grief that you have suffered while defending your nation from external threats, but the way that you have worded your message is, to be honest, offensive. The Padiwan government has, in my opinion, completely obeyed Sections 1 & 2 of our treaty. Also, Section 5 could not be followed because of the fact that the United Coalition of Nations prevented Padiw from abiding by it, which I believe that I have explained during our first treaty negotiations. Once again, I apologize for the emotional suffering that you and your people have went through, but it is wrong to speak of it as if it was me and my government's fault.

I have proposed the new treaty to the National Congress. I hope that our friendship will endure, President Winner.

• 1 month later...

[center][size=5][b]Padiw slips into the painless abyss of obscurity and oblivion[/b][/size][/center]

The state of Padiw no longer exists. Its demise into inactivity and eventual oblivion began after an exchange between Bill Joeson, the Puppet-President of Padiw, and the Polemarch of Xenios. Mute like a fish, the PPoP could not level any charge at Xenios without revealing his own self-righteous hypocrisy, and finally exited the discussion when the touchy subject of his subordinate position to the Jewish senators and businessmen of Padiw was brought up.

Unbeknown to Xenios, Bill Joeson did not just quit the discussion, but his presidency of Padiw, retreating into an exile of introspection and, no doubt, self-recrimination at how he had brought the Padiwian people under the insidious control of Jewish/Zionist chauvinists. The last news heard was that Mr Joeson had sadly become addicted to an online game called "Real Life", and had totally lost contact with the reality of Planet Bob.

This shock exit caused the oppressed gentile majority of Padiw to question why positions of power and influence in their country were disproportionately occupied by Jews, who unashamedly pursued the interests of Zionism throughout Bob. The Jews, fearful of unrest, could not find a new Gentile puppet to replace Mr Joeson, and were alarmed that the Padiwan chapters of the League of Inner-Peace and Salvation were springing up.

Although they had all the levers of power, the Jews of Padiw had no industry or work-ethic - being parasitic by nature. The government collapsed, and Padiw as a state ceased to exist.

Although the state has disappeared, it is hoped in Xenios that the people of Padiw - the true nation of Padiw - will find success in the future, even if it is under a new banner and name. As they grow and form communities, it is hoped that their material strength and wealth does not attract the Jewish hydra that stalks Bob, and that one of its multifarious (and nefarious) heads never again sinks its fangs into the newly liberated Padiwians.

Edited by The Polemarch

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1355268375' post='3062754']
The New Soviet Republic is wondering why Polemarch is so hateful
[/quote]

If you see hate against the Judaizing forces of Bob then I suppose it is borne of Xenios' love for the things threatened by the Jewish hydra: peace, freedom, stability, spiritual welfare.

The hatred directed at Xenios is also a symptom of the love these rulers have for the wealth and stupefying entertainments that the Jews of Bob bring with them. However, these petty trinkets are only brought to anesthetize the gentile population of Bob, bringing them into servitude to the Zionists. They are fed materially whilst spiritually they are bled dry by the Judaizers and their soulless religion that teaches Jewish racial supremacism, and teaches how to enslave people for profit. All this short-lived power and wealth the Jews bring is what the rulers who attack me love so much, and that is why they display such hatred.