A Commonwealth Cancellation

Jd252

[center][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/IronSoldier820/CSNAzureFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations has come to irreconcilable differences and has given and past notice of cancellation to Guru Order. The treaty is null and void[/center]

[center][b]Liz[/b], Head of State, Driver of Slaves, ZI club Member, Head Woman of Nagging, Director of Raiding
[b]SpacingOutMan[/b], Deputy Head of State, Preacher of Lizism, Defender of Beward, The Commonwealth's Right Hand, The Commonwealth's Blue Balls
[b]Gibsonator21[/b], Minister of Defense, Former Best MoFA Ever, Keeper of the Red Button
[b]Lennybronx[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs, Liz's main @#$%&, The man who holds the power
[b]Jd252[/b], Minister of Interior, Liz's slaveholder, The guy who cracks the whip.
[b]Jasch[/b], Director of Recruiting
[b]Zoli[/b], Director of Finance
[b]Atrakki[/b], Director of Education
[b]Clash[/b], UberUltraLord of Trades, Mangy Infra-Slut and Liz's Love Puppy, Aider-and-Abetter, and a Plethora of Pretty Pretty Pixels[/center]

Edited by Jd252

Losing an ally is always a touchy situation.

It's never welcomed or seen as a victory by anyone because it represents failure. Zoom in close enough and you can always find fault in each part. Several things have changed and these two great alliances have found their once happy relationship soured.

Unfortunately, this happened and each side must let things go. Credit must be given to GO and CSN for the lack of drama in this thread. Keeping things friendly should be a priority as they share so many allies and friends. Should either party need help in the future, I'm sure it would be provided in a heartbeat.

[quote name='Jim Bob the Glorious' timestamp='1344209702' post='3018954']
Credit must be given to GO and CSN for the lack of drama in this thread. Keeping things friendly should be a priority as they share so many allies and friends. Should either party need help in the future, I'm sure it would be provided in a heartbeat.
[/quote]
Yeah.... give smontag a chance to comment first, buddy.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1344210577' post='3018959']
Yeah.... give smontag a chance to comment first, buddy.
[/quote]

Oh what did he do now?

Edit: Actually I'm not sure I really want to know anyway.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Plenty I can say about this but I'll keep quiet for my allies sake...all I will say though is atleast GO doesn't have to worry about CSN trying tell them who they can and who they can't talk to anymore...

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1344223222' post='3019004']
Plenty I can say about this but I'll keep quiet for my allies sake...all I will say though is atleast GO doesn't have to worry about CSN trying tell them who they can and who they can't talk to anymore...
[/quote]

Good idea. Because I, much like you, have [i]no[/i] idea what you're talking about.

Anyway, best of luck to GO.

Edited by Liz Girard