Knights of the Round Table (KoRT)

amstel78

Why does your alliance harbor aNiMaLz recognized war criminals? I told your government month before your treaty with Scotland that they were on our ZI list.

Why did your government sign a treaty with them knowing this? Do you have a morbid disposition for war with the family?

Why didn't KoRT contact us before the signing?

Do you think your going to rope a dope US into a war while we are fighting Doom cowards and SNX? Every war we ever spanked you in we were already fighting someone stronger than you guys. Next time we fight it will be one on one.

Making treaties with known aNiMaLz enemies is enough for a reasonable CB. Especially since we went out of our way to tell you we were at war with Mungo and Scotland before, well before, the treaty was signed. At the time you guys didn't care cause he left on bad terms. Now after you kiss and make up it's a problem?

KoRT is beyond honorable, whereas this dribble has no place in this thread.  KoRT has something Dame Matchstick here won't ever understand:  honor.  

o/KoRT

KoRT is beyond honorable, whereas this dribble has no place in this thread.  KoRT has something Dame Matchstick here won't ever understand:  honor.  

o/KoRT

Awww little nerd. Do you feel the need to be relevant? O.K. You can jock US. Little coward jump on my threads. At least you know when you ride my coattails peoples will see your post. You are so pathetic. Your garbage men don't have your own business? I am looking at stats and you are getting lit up. Even when your alliance is getting curb stopped my business is more interesting than yours. You prove it by following me around.

Your alliance is a joke. Your a coward and lame. Enjoy the ten seconds of lime light you get for posting on this thread, which is now.mine, your welcome.

Your a pathetic loser in a grave alliance who would never be heard unless you rode threads that involved me. That what you loaders don't get. Your only relevant when you respond to me. I own you dummy. Don't you get it? I own you, SNX and doom. You lames love me to death. Can't get enough of me. Everywhere I post you puppy dogs like yourself, usmc, device (spelling off) and WC need to jock me. Edited by Sir Kindle

Intermission

quotescover_PNG_68.png

[hr]

Join the ranks of The Knights of The Round Table!

Where the sun sets and the green dragons sleep ...
We hold courage in our hearts and honor over our shoulders ...
To protect the weak and the vulnerables ...
To help each other in times of direness and need  ...
To stand tall and proud as long as we live and breath ...

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it doesn’t live off fame, but rather deeds.”

1920x1080_guild_wars_game_art_golden_arm

Your silence suggests to me your as retarded as your government and it also strongly implies you are unable to answer my reasonable questions due to your lack of intelligence.

Keep promoting your alliance of wastemen and cowards.

Look I will help you:

If anyone wants to join this pathetic rabble of cowards and liars, if anyone wants to be a tech farm for an elite group of pixel hugging lames join KoRT today!

Edited by Sir Kindle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/1/2016 at 10:54 PM, BeatSmith said:

Hear ya all! Hear ya all!
Come and join us, Honorable Knights of The Round Table (KoRT)!

We are a friendly, peaceful, non-raiding alliance where every knight is equal at the table.
Every nation is sovereign and its right to rule itself is held sacred as long as it follows The Royal Charter

"In serving each other, we become free" 

firstknightbdcap4_original.jpg

A Bump for a Friend Sir BeatSmith and KoRT.

• 11 months later...

Greetings,

I'm searching for Honourable Knights to joins us.
Those  who is willing to actively play CN to its full potential.

Knights Of the Round Table is a friendly democratic alliance, were every nation is equal.
Our motto is "Equally Seated and Equally Served".
We pride ourselves on living with honour and dignity.

Please Read our Royal Charter. Please take a look:
http://www.cn-knights.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11#p20

If you are willing to join us, Change your Alliance Affiliation to the 'Knights Of the Round Table'
Either, Register for our forums: http://cn-knights.net/portal.php
Introduce thyself in our Welcome Tent: http://cn-knights.net/viewforum.php?f=17
Confirming you agree to abide by our Royal Charter.
Or send me a pm instead. Confirming you agree to abide by our Royal Charter.

Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reply?

Kind Regards,
St Mungo,
KoRT Knight

• 4 months later...