Federation of Democratic Nations

Koala

fdn.gif

Federation of Democratic Nations is an Orange Team Alliance that is small,but growing. FDN is a Neutral alliance. We take all suggestions from our members,and do our best to accomodate them. We are dedicated to the complete protection of our members and allies, and we will help you in any way possible if you join. We are a new alliance,and are looking for new members or long time members.. We invite anyone to join us.

FDN has a signing up bonus of $50k.Since we are new alliance,that is what we can offer for now!

Once you join the alliance,we invite you to join the FDN Government .We have Positions open!

So,if your interested in joining,we invite you to come check us out.

FDN Offsite Forum

Federation of Democratic Nations Charter

On this day,December 24th,2007...The FDN Charter is now established for the creation of the Federation of Democratic Nations.

Section 1 – Membership

Article 1 – Acceptance into FDN

i. Any nation, may apply for membership in the alliance.

ii. A nation may only be barred from entrance by either the Prime Minister or the Minister of the Membership Council.

iii. FDN is an Orange Team Alliance.All new members must change to Orange team upon application approval!

Article 2 – Expulsion from the Alliance

i. A nation may only be banished if it violates any part of the charter or violates alliance laws.

Article 3 – Resignation from the Alliance

i. Member nations may resign from the alliance at any time for any reason.All that we require is you notify the President or the Minister of the Membership Council via post in TMC folder.

Article 4 – Rights of Members

i. All member nations have the right to vote in alliance elections and other polls.

ii. All member nations have the right to free speech in the private areas of the alliance’s off-site forums.

iii. All member nations have the right to a fair trial by the Ministry of Senate.

iv. All member nations have the right to run for office in the Alliance.

v. All member nations have the right to membership in the Senate.

vi. All member nations have the right to bring fellow members to trial.

Section 2 – Leadership in the alliance

Article 1 – Prime Minister

i. The Prime Minister is the highest office within the alliance.

ii. The Prime Minister has the power to suspend any nation’s membership for up to 48 hours if they are considered a threat to an alliance.

iii. The Prime Minister will be taxed with presiding over the Executive Council and the alliance as a whole, representing the alliance on the world stage, ensuring that all nations’ rights are upheld and defended.

iv. The Prime Minister is the chief diplomat of the alliance.

v. The Prime Minister is to make himself available to members of the Assembly as much as possible.

vi. The Prime Minister reserves the right to rearrange and reappoint Coucncil members any time.

vii. The Prime Minister holds veto over the Executive Council decisions made with less than a two-thirds decision.

xi. A Prime Ministerial veto may be overturned by a two-thirds vote of the Senate.

xii. The Prime Minister may declare war,but must seek approval of the Executive Council ,Minister of War and Defense and the Senate.

xiii. The Prime Minister may obtain Emergency Powers in case of an alliance crisis.

xiv. An alliance crisis is defined as one of the following: A State of War, any time that alliance membership is below 25 members, or any other situation deemed an emergency by a Senate vote.

x. The Prime Ministers Emergency Powers are as follows: The Prime Minister may postpone elections until the crisis is past, or for up to one month, whichever is longer.

xi. The Prime Minister’s Emergency Powers are removed at the end of the crisis, or by a two-thirds decision of the Senate.

Article 2 – Executive Council

i. The Executive Council shall be appointed by the Prime Minister and is made up of the Minister of War and Defense, , the Minister of Trade, Minister of Diplomatic Affairs,and the Senate.

ii. The Minister of Foreign Relations (MoFA) is responsible for all diplomatic relations between the alliance and foreign powers. The MoFA is also responsible for negotiating treaties with foreign powers and organizing the diplomatic corps.

iii. The Minister of War and Defense (MWD) is responsible for all military action between the alliance and foreign powers and for organizing the alliance’s military.

iv. The Minister of Trade (MoT) is responsible for aiding all member nations in getting trades, for managing and organizing the alliance banks and for establishing all aid.

v. The Minister of the Membership Council is responsible for recruiting new member nations to the alliance, for monitoring the accepting and denial new member nation applications.

vi. The Senate is to act as chairman for the Executive Council and the departments within. The Senate is led by the Chief Senate Leader.

vii. All ministers of the their respected departments are to keep the Prime Minister aware of the goings on in their departments.

Article 3 – Senate

i. The Senate is made up of members in the General Membership,and the 2 ministers of each department.

ii. Senators are elected once a year by the General Membership.

iii. The Senate votes on all treaties, and those treaties will be passed by a simple majority.

iv. v. The Senate,Executive Council and the Minister of War and Defense may declare war on a foreign power with a two thirds decision.

Article 4 – General Membership

i. The General Membersip is made up of all member nations of the alliance.

ii. The General Membership is responsible for electing government officials.

Section 3 – The Executive Council

Article 1 – Justice in the Alliance

i. The Executive Council may veto any amendments to the charter.

ii. The Executive Council and Senate are taxed with upholding this document.

iii. The Executive Council and the Sneate oversee all punishments in violaiton of the charter,etc.

Section 4 – Mergers, Disbanding and Amendments

Article 1 – Mergers

i. An annexation may be accepted with the Prime Minister’s approval.

ii. An annexation is defined as when a foreign power joins the alliance as a whole, and the alliance changes neither its name nor its charter, and accepts no new treaties in the process of the annexation.

iii. All mergers must be passed by a two-thirds majority of the House of Commons, a two-thirds majority of the Assembly, and must have the approval of both the Prime Minister and the Supreme Justice.

iv. A merger is a when the alliance and a foreign power combine to form a new power, and the alliance changes either its name, its charter or it accepts new treaties in the course of the merger.

Article 2 – Disbanding

i. In order for the alliance to disband, it takes the approval of both the Prime Minister and the Senate.

Article 3 – Amendments

i. This document may be amended by a two thirds decision of the Senate and Executive Council.

This is the official charter of the FDN Alliance.As Prime Minister of FDN,I accept the laws set forth above on this date and agree to uphold and enforce the amendments.

Edited by Koala