Roman Empire Announcement

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1343485180' post='3016400']
Your good bro I was venting. I just rebuilt after our last war with RE. Me personally I will fight whomever I definitely am no pixel hugger. I was like !@#$ another top ranked bathhouse boy toy hit me. LOL
ohwell I have never been in the top 100 by the end cause I smash what I build in this realm.

o/ No U
o/ Zeph
\o Stelios (the new Confusion)
[/quote]
We plan on today being the last day off attacks. I will try to inform the other AAs.

How dare you call me the new confusion.. that is just rude and completely wrong.. I have done NOTHING like confusion.. Dont start hating me because you had to fight us a few times.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1343626948' post='3016947']
We plan on today being the last day off attacks. I will try to inform the other AAs.

How dare you call me the new confusion.. that is just rude and completely wrong.. I have done NOTHING like confusion.. Dont start hating me because you had to fight us a few times.
[/quote]
Shut up Confusion clone. :lol1:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1343627089' post='3016949']
[/quote]

Stele is not a Confusion clone.

From what I have heard, he does not live in his mother's basement.

Right?

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1343626948' post='3016947']
[/quote]

U Mad!

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

Teddy Bear Shop
Ruler: Tsukiyomi

you should be called "kitty cat shop" mate not "Teddy Bear shop", Tsukiyomi your the biggest kitten in TE mate. I have 4 war's already and you attack me 3 days in, P....U....S...S...Y........Cat. I buy troops because your other mates aren't !@#$%cats like you and i want them to have some fun. But then you roll in 3 days late because you miss your saucer of milk mate, I'll keep my eye out for you from here on in mate.

Cheers,
hunterkiller

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1343627408' post='3016955']

Right?
[/quote]
Close! :smug:

[quote name='GetaBeer' timestamp='1343656850' post='3017012']
Teddy Bear Shop
Ruler: Tsukiyomi

you should be called "kitty cat shop" mate not "Teddy Bear shop", Tsukiyomi your the biggest kitten in TE mate. I have 4 war's already and you attack me 3 days in, P....U....S...S...Y........Cat. I buy troops because your other mates aren't !@#$%cats like you and i want them to have some fun. But then you roll in 3 days late because you miss your saucer of milk mate, I'll keep my eye out for you from here on in mate.

Cheers,
hunterkiller
[/quote]

Keep an eye out for me too? Last war you seemed to miss me but hit my partner.. I was upset.. I need casualties

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1343627089' post='3016949']
[/quote]

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1343627408' post='3016955']

Right?
[/quote]

:lol1:

you'll never live it down, ConStelios.

edit: I haven't received word from you guys (RE) about peace, find me on IRC eh?

edit2: #LE

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1343661929' post='3017023']
:lol1:

you'll never live it down, ConStelios.

edit: I haven't received word from you guys (RE) about peace, find me on IRC eh?

edit2: #LE
[/quote]
Sorry sir been busy Messaged my guys and all other AAs about peace being today. 7/30 game day is last day of attacks.

Good fight. Endurance.. you will always be near us :awesome:

Karma? Nonsense. All my bad Karma came back as the fall of CNGA. I'vegiven off far too much good Karma this round to deserve yet another Roman incursion.

But regardless I came out of this without too much damage. Unfortunately BLTs top tier was pounded.
Well fought.
PS: Deathville wasn't very deadly.

I don't know how to say this[s] Confusion[/s] Stelios. It's not you it's me. This relationship is not working out we can talk or you know see each other around. I think it's an unhealthy obsession you have with Catharsis. I want you to meet new people try new things. You will always have a place in my heart kind of like a tumor or cyst.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1343709961' post='3017195']
I don't know how to say this[s] Confusion[/s] Stelios. It's not you it's me. This relationship is not working out we can talk or you know see each other around. I think it's an unhealthy obsession you have with Catharsis. I want you to meet new people try new things. You will always have a place in my heart kind of like a tumor or cyst.
[/quote]

We had a different date until Warriors and Friends took them away from us :(

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1343709961' post='3017195']
[/quote]
See you next round!

Ill probably be seeing you guys next round, if not sooner.
Seriously, who do you guys NOT hit every round? (Excluding any allies, obviously)

[quote name='29107127' timestamp='1343758417' post='3017307']
Ill probably be seeing you guys next round, if not sooner.
Seriously, who do you guys NOT hit every round? (Excluding any allies, obviously)
[/quote]
We dont have allies.. Usually hit majority of AA's

Cant wait to see you :3

[quote name='29107127' timestamp='1343801774' post='3017456']
I kinda figured. Its not like you guys need allies. And I imagine hardly anyone declares you.
[/quote]
Aye, we have no choice, but to bundle :(