Peace and all that Jazz

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1343400594' post='3016149']
What terrible times we live in, where the evil hegemony refuses to be evil. How desperately confusing.

I'm not sure what your standard for 'excessive damage' is, but the main point of war is to damage the other side until they concede. One inflicts enough damage to force the other side to admit defeat, while demonstrating one's own side's ability to sustain damage and keep laughing. All else is gravy or, if peace is cake, icing.

Mmmmm, peace cake.
[/quote]

Did you forget the previous wars by you and your masters? Excessive reps and a demand of weeks more of a kicking, banned gov members and the rest before getting peace despite months already taken. You've obviously never been on the receiving end if you think this was excessive by the standards you and your cronies set. Even though Its universally accepted MK manufactured this war and their allies were ok with a fake CB it still wasnt what NPO and others were forced to endure under the MK and cronies hegemony.

Edited by Alterego

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<-- Citrus War veteran

I've been on the receiving end of all kinds of crap in my years on this planet, and I shouldn't have to put up with your incessant whining, Mr Alterego, particularly when it is as incoherent as that.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1343559255' post='3016643']
Did you forget the previous wars by you and your masters? Excessive reps and a demand of weeks more of a kicking, banned gov members and the rest before getting peace despite months already taken. You've obviously never been on the receiving end if you think this was excessive by the standards you and your cronies set. Even though Its universally accepted MK manufactured this war and their allies were ok with a fake CB it still wasnt what NPO and others were forced to endure under the MK and cronies hegemony.
[/quote]

Frankly Alterego I don't see why you give a crap. What have MK & company ever done to you, when is the last time BAPS paid reps. If you still hate them for not backing you up in 2008 holding a grudge from 4 years ago is stupid, especially considering that Valhalla, the alliance who was stomping you, is now part of the same alliance as you. If anything, MK's "cronies" helped you last war as you fought alongside TLR and NG against FARK and. So what exactly are you complaining about

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1343559255' post='3016643']
[/quote]

Look at this guy. He acts as if the majority of people care about 'valid reasons for pixel war'. President General Captain Minister Commander Proest of Outer Europe doesn't care about such things. And frankly, I scoff at you.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1343556539' post='3016635']
hehe the main reason they in pm is mostly that they inactive, that or tactics for second wave etc, trust me, loss ain't afraid to fight.

but good to see this, good show.
[/quote]

The guys that didn't make it to peace mode for LoSS were inactive, minus mad mike and desert ratz. So LoSS had 4 upper tier guys out the entire war. Yeah, they [i]must[/i] be not afraid to fight. But hey, maybe I should trust you.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1343556539' post='3016635']
hehe the main reason they in pm is mostly that they inactive, that or tactics for second wave etc, trust me, loss ain't afraid to fight.

but good to see this, good show.
[/quote]

I was told by your own govt that anyone over 45k was ordered to run to PM immediately and that only the ones that didn't go were the inactive ones....someone has to get their story straight :/

And before anyone says it I'm not arguing PM being used at a strategy but simply that stories aren't lining up...

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1343578185' post='3016712']
The guys that didn't make it to peace mode for LoSS were inactive, minus mad mike and desert ratz. So LoSS had 4 upper tier guys out the entire war. Yeah, they [i]must[/i] be not afraid to fight. But hey, maybe I should trust you.
[/quote]
Hehehe, the ones in pm normally are inactive in the way they won't log in every day to actually do any fighting, the one that would fight probs would do so on his own.

But naah loss aren't afraid to fight from my time there, doesn't mean they good/bad at it, but hey don't trust me, trust yourself, I base my opinions around my own perception of things, sometimes I'm wrong most times I'm right, in my own eyes of course. Should trust yourself, I know it can be difficult given your !@#$ past but hey we all make mistakes.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1343580834' post='3016726']
I was told by your own govt that anyone over 45k was ordered to run to PM immediately and that only the ones that didn't go were the inactive ones....someone has to get their story straight :/

And before anyone says it I'm not arguing PM being used at a strategy but simply that stories aren't lining up...
[/quote]
Tbh I was talking from past exp, if that's what they said then fair enough, also that gov is not my gov :P

Edited by Amossio

I was like 62k NS pre war, I didn't go into PM until after fighting 4 guys, to give me a chance to recover, most of the top guys in alliances are usually bankers.

So troll away GPF, we have no need to debate tactics with you, as these are things way over your head

PPO and NEAT did very well though

Personal props to the PPO guys