Peace and all that Jazz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1343194395' post='3014862']
In an attempt to to discuss my private grievances. That is, but a drop in the bucket. However, I find it curious GATO would threaten to have NPO hit MHA if they didn't agree to that one little revised term during discussions. I call petty as I see petty. It was a !@#$%* move.

Edit:

Congrats to the GATO Members, HB, LoSS, NEAT, PPO, MHA, LoSS, HB & anyone else I may have left on achieving peace those. :cheers:
[/quote]

Implying Pacifica would put their nations on the line for our hubris........

If this was anywhere close to the case I didn't hear about it.

Everyone on Bob knew that NPO was being used as the bouncer now that this party was getting too uncomfortable for some and a lot of people weren't doing what they were supposed to by bringing their nations out to slaughter.

Since this was posted by GATO, the way it's worded is that GATO and everyone involved is not going to re-enter.

Congrats to peace yall. To PPO you know I love you guys even if I am a hippy dirty traitor :rolleyes: NEAT I love you guys as well, one of the classiest alliances I have seen And I respect you guys a lot. TIO you guys too, Doch you are awesome :wub:

\o to Peace

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1343195164' post='3014882']
Implying Pacifica would put their nations on the line for our hubris........

If this was anywhere close to the case I didn't hear about it.
[/quote]
Of course.

NPO stated they would defend any of their allies who were hit, but didn't do the hitting. MHA hit GATO. GATO would just be utilizing the help already offered who cares if they misrepresent it during the talks into an ultimatum? Right?

You're not Government, so I don't suppose you are on the *required* to inform list? Not like they released the logs. Blind leaps of faith. Blind leaps of faith.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1343195472' post='3014892']
Of course.

NPO stated they would defend any of their allies who were hit, but didn't do the hitting. MHA hit GATO. GATO would just be utilizing the help already offered who cares if they misrepresent it during the talks into an ultimatum? Right?

You're not Government, so I don't suppose you are on the *required* to inform list? Not like they released the logs. Blind leaps of faith. Blind leaps of faith.
[/quote]

Pretty sure NPO was in on the talks.....so how they could be misrepresented is beyond me. Nope I'm not privy to all but I dont see Brehin and Kubla conspiring in back chans to force an admission of defeat......

[quote name='nishiyoshi' timestamp='1343195351' post='3014886']
Everyone on Bob knew that NPO was being used as the bouncer now that this party was getting too uncomfortable for some and a lot of people weren't doing what they were supposed to by bringing their nations out to slaughter.

Since this was posted by GATO, the way it's worded is that GATO and everyone involved is not going to re-enter.
[/quote]

I'm sure everyone but you understands that the first paragraph points to whom the second paragraph is for.......

[quote name='Morte' timestamp='1343190943' post='3014767']
Thanks to all my combatants for providing a pleasurable war. I expected more Vogon poetry though :(
[/quote]

Our apologies...Here is some Vogon Shakespeare to make up for it!

[quote]Oh, too solid flesh melting
Allows you to type and dew!
O God fix'd
Canon will derive their profits! Oh my God! God
Tired, old, flat and not very profitable,
I believe that all uses of this world!
UIF on't! Hell! As a garden without weeds,
The woman in the seed, the site in general and in the wild
Right. Coming!
But two months dead: No, not much, two:
The great king, who became
The Hyperion satyr, very loving mother
As you can open the edge of heaven
Visit her face too nearly. Heaven!
Remember Me? why would he go with him,
If desire has grown increasingly[/quote]

Thanks for some good fun! Those from LOSS and GATO that I fought were all very honourable!

Good to see this front come to an end. Thanks for the fight PPO, you guys have been awesome to talk to.

[quote name='lord6dread' timestamp='1343191009' post='3014771']
Well damn-skippy & grats to my friends at LoSS.
[/quote]
Every time somebody says that phrase, I die a little inside.

[ooc]Seriously America, what the hell kind of a phrase is that? I've never heard it anywhere else in the world...[/ooc]

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1343197217' post='3014925']
Good to see this front come to an end. Thanks for the fight PPO, you guys have been awesome to talk to.

Every time somebody says that phrase, I die a little inside.

[ooc]Seriously America, what the hell kind of a phrase is that? I've never heard it anywhere else in the world...[/ooc]
[/quote]

I wish Synergy puns had been made. :ehm: With LoSS/TIO/GATO

I personally and directly went to one of the MHA tri's and explained our position.

GATO had asked for NPO to enter, we were ready to do so. Within 24 hours they asked us to wait. So we waited... waited... waited some more. I felt they (GATO) were being strung along. In this I let MHA know I could not sit by and watch that continue. If peace was there, awesome we could end the war. If it wasn't, they needed to prepare because NPO would be entering.

No threats, simple communication letting them know how things were from our end. Seeing as both wanted peace, it all worked out. Please do not insult your alliance, my ally or my alliance by stating it was something sinister or twisted.

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1343194395' post='3014862']
In an attempt to to discuss my private grievances. That is, but a drop in the bucket. However, I find it curious GATO would threaten to have NPO hit MHA if they didn't agree to that one little revised term during discussions. I call petty as I see petty. It was a !@#$%* move.

Edit:

Congrats to the GATO Members, DT, LoSS, NEAT, PPO, MHA, LoSS, TIO & anyone else I may have left on achieving peace those. :cheers:
[/quote]

Tim, please, keep your personal issues out of a thread that represents a mutually amicable end to a conflict. All i will say on the subject is my to respectfully point out that forgot to mention The Hooligans and The Brain, you know, two of our best friends and protectorates? The ones who have always been there by our side fighting with an enviable determination and loyalty? Also seem to have left out GPF, good guys who handled themselves well and were fun to talk to in the interactions I had with them.

If you find yourself confused in the future about who was involved in the way, read the OP.

On a vastly more important note I would like to thank all the involved parties for the honorable fighting and mutual respect I saw during the war and peace process. It was great to meet those of you I didn't know and nothing less than a pleasure to fight alongside friends both old and new.

o/ Our honorable opponents
o/ Our incredible allies
o/ GATO

Now, lets all drink like its an Irish funeral