Peace and all that Jazz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time...please allow for a bit more than 30min between asking for sigs and the announcement...and even then make sure you post them up correctly :facepalm:

anyways it was a fun war. TIO wrecked our !@#$ to say the least :lol1:

:wub: NEAT
:wub: GPF

may your rebuilding go smoothly, the Rum flow smoothly, and the Wenches keep your nights warm as can be.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1343191643' post='3014790']
next time...please allow for a bit more than 30min between asking for sigs and the announcement...and even then make sure you post them up correctly :facepalm:

anyways it was a fun war. TIO wrecked our !@#$ to say the least :lol1:

:wub: NEAT
:wub: GPF

may your rebuilding go smoothly, the Rum flow smoothly, and the Wenches keep your nights warm as can be.
[/quote]
Become an autocracy. I never have to worry about collecting sigs, and it's wonderful.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1343191331' post='3014780']
Oh, well if that's his issue, then TimLee can take solace in the knowledge that GATO is still miles off from their [u]retarded[/u] ally ODN who requires lulz terms so that "people [i]know [/i]you were defeated and you can't claim you weren't defeated later on."
[/quote]

I didnt know Tim or anyone cared so much.....the end result is the same...did it have to be in there? Nah. Does it hurt anyone that it is? I'd hope not. Seems to me Tim is using this to vent something more deep seeded. As it is I dont really care. I just blow !@#$ up these days.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1343191828' post='3014796']
I didnt know Tim or anyone cared so much.....the end result is the same...did it have to be in there? Nah. Does it hurt anyone that it is? I'd hope not. Seems to me Tim is using this to vent something more deep seeded. As it is I dont really care. I just blow !@#$ up these days.
[/quote]

I actually agree with this. An admission of defeat is really nothing.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1343191744' post='3014793']
Become an autocracy. I never have to worry about collecting sigs, and it's wonderful.
[/quote]

In my experience people usually hand them in when they report things are official on their end. I guess that has gone by the wayside in my old age.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1343191744' post='3014793']
[/quote]

Well, you could have a carefully crafted direct-democracy and be just as efficient. :) Its called respecting and trusting those you are in an alliance with.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1343191181' post='3014777']
Apparently Tim had told MHA that they would only get no reentry and no aid etc weeks ago then in a merciless rage Kublakhan decided to add in the admission of defeat in the preamble. My how we've fallen off.....
[/quote]

You monsters!

(I've never really understood the whole surrender thing. Like, whatever floats peoples boats, I guess.)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1343192005' post='3014802']
You monsters!

(I've never really understood the whole surrender thing. Like, whatever floats peoples boats, I guess.)
[/quote]

Ask Egofreaky if you guys were promised anything last month so we can go back on it too. Gotta be consistant if nothong else.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1343190924' post='3014765']
:P

Not really. I'm quite pleased this front is coming to an end. I think admission of defeat is mildly petty for an alliance that prides itself on certain principles.
[/quote]

GATO has principles? I imagine one of them: "GATO prides itself for abandon allies in the battlefield after 2 weeks if they are losing." :laugh:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1343192551' post='3014812']
GATO has principles? I imagine one of them: "GATO prides itself for abandon allies in the battlefield after 2 weeks if they are losing." :laugh:
[/quote]

Be glad we went in on Polar's side at all. None of us wanted to consideting they started the fight in stupid manner. If it wasnt IAA I know we wouldve been comfortably on the other side stomping Polar's pals.

Wait...wrong war...we did stomp Polar's pals in the one I was thinking about.

Edited by magicninja

Not that I don't miss when these forums had more controversy over whether something was right or wrong... But are we seriously having an argument over the morality of making the defeated party admit that they were, in fact, defeated?

Congrats to everyone on peace.

-Bama

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1343191331' post='3014780']
Oh, well if that's his issue, then TimLee can take solace in the knowledge that GATO is still miles off from their [u]retarded[/u] ally ODN who requires lulz terms so that "people [i]know [/i]you were defeated and you can't claim you weren't defeated later on."
[/quote]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1343191915' post='3014797']
I actually agree with this. An admission of defeat is really nothing.
[/quote]

In an attempt to to discuss my private grievances. That is, but a drop in the bucket. However, I find it curious GATO would threaten to have NPO hit MHA if they didn't agree to that one little revised term during discussions. I call petty as I see petty. It was a !@#$%* move.

Edit:

Congrats to the GATO Members, DT, LoSS, NEAT, PPO, MHA, LoSS, TIO & anyone else I may have left on achieving peace those. :cheers:

Edited by TimLee