Anointments of the rehmet

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBebZryYXE"][IMG]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/aggressivenutmeg/LSFflagSnS-darkend-wavy.png[/IMG]

Bismelesef, the organizer.

In order for the faithful to properly execute the mercy of anarchism upon powindah slaves of the fascist Nordics; whose nations are run by 14-year-old black girls and elderly Hispanic men, we have hence anointed responsibility upon the most knowledgeable and experienced of the faithful.

His will spoken to the powindah hordes through the shouts of the public announcer(s) and only theirs; blessed are they: The united penish of Space Likaschivulkaschlick.
His diplomatic communications will be manifested through the whispers of the foreign affairs co-ordinators and only theirs; blessed are they: Rigas and Optimistic
His mercy will be co-ordinated through the fingers of the war coordinator and only his; blessed is he: Pile butts
His animals wealth re-distribution will watched over through the eyes of Co-ordinator of economics; blessed is he: Hereno
His land will be clean of the powindah contamination through the paranoia of Co-ordinator of security; blessed is he: Superzorro

Our nations are weakening but our spirits are fine. We will fight with our rebel armies until the stars align and the snow falls. The faithful knows the paradise awaits in the hall of heroes.
Thus is His will manifested through the faithful of the Delegates Council
Alhamdelesef[/url]

Edited by Space Monkey

Elesef willing, I will carry out my new duties to the faithful with all I am able. And there is no goal too great for Elesef. Verily! No burden is too much for the faithful ones who stand with the blessings of the one true God.

Edited by Hereno

Whether a direct democracy with delegates is a government or not is a question of semantics.

So call it as you like, what matters is that:

LSF announcements are official only when made by a Puba.
When you want to discuss an agreement or generally FA, discuss it with a Co-FA or you haven't discussed at all.
When you want to coordinate your military with LSF's military, you discuss it with the Co-War, it's his job, no one else's.
When you need security info ask the Co-sec about it.
When you need deals ask the Co-econ.

That's how things roll.

Rough translation:

Public Announcers of the LSF: Space Monkey and Holland (aka Sunwise)
Coordinators of Foreign Affairs: Rigas (aka Trikoupis) and Optimistic (aka Alex Thompson)
Coordinator of War: Pile Butts
Coordinator of Economics: Hereno
Coordinator of Alliance Security: Superzorro

[quote name='EliteCanadaTTK' timestamp='1343164546' post='3014471']
Congratulations on having high spirits, we all know that is important, we all know this will help you beat your opposition and defeat any battalions sent at you and smite down nuclear weapons out of the sky.
[/quote]
Poor little powindah; your brain hasn't developed enough to understand what was said, but you dont miss out on the oppurtunity to be aggressive and pound your chest. I guess it is like when kiddie rams play fight with their kin. Silly powindah.

Edited by Space Monkey

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343333883' post='3015849']
If you need a gov, I can take over leadership for you guys if you want. Although you'll have to call me Messiah.
[/quote]

No, that'd be either Padishah Emperor either Kwisatz Haderach. We had a Messiah once, he was a good guy.

Edited by Rigas

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343333883' post='3015849']
If you need a gov, I can take over leadership for you guys if you want. Although you'll have to call me Messiah.
[/quote]

who needs a govt when your lead by Elesef?

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1343333638' post='3015847']
Poor little powindah; your brain hasn't developed enough to understand what was said, but you dont miss out on the oppurtunity to be aggressive and pound your chest. I guess it is like when kiddie rams play fight with their kin. Silly powindah.
[/quote]

It's as if you don't believe I was being genuine and sincere :(

Edited by EliteCanadaTTK