Echelon Peace

Congrats to my brothers in Echelon on their peace.

o/ Echelon

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343095628' post='3014020']
Poor Echelon. The only announcements that get posted don't work out too well for them anymore!

I guess that's what happens when the only reputation you've earned is as a bunch of cowards.[/quote]
Cowards? They gave their all for Pacifica during Karma and received a royal pounding. They are some of the most loyal and steadfast allies you could ask for. That certainly isn't how my dictionary defines "coward".

Well fought everybody . HB fought well , fine dudes , i liked the war , and got peace before the vacation :awesome:

For those who are using the word *cowards * i shall say that the only coward is the one who didn't take a side in the war yet .
Enough said .

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1343098444' post='3014064']
Apparently, the edit at 7:08 was done to remove all the class from this post.
[/quote]
*makes his own alliance just to get a cheap shot in during war*
*complains about class*

[quote name='x Tela x' timestamp='1343099388' post='3014074']
It's alright. We're quite used to being judged for actions that took place 2-3+ years ago. It doesn't really bother us that much - as has been said, we mostly keep to ourselves and those we consider good friends. (Hello thar, RnR!)

We had some fun with HB. Blew stuff up etc. Couldn't have asked for a better bunch of guys to go to war with/at/against.
[/quote]
To be judged for new actions, you have to do something besides: betrayal, surrender, holding up negotiations

Huh. Who would think that an inactive hellhole would be judged by its period of activity?

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1343108851' post='3014189']
Congrats to my brothers in Echelon on their peace.

o/ Echelon

Cowards? They gave their all for Pacifica during Karma and received a royal pounding. They are some of the most loyal and steadfast allies you could ask for. That certainly isn't how my dictionary defines "coward".
[/quote]
lol that you actually believe this

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343162323' post='3014449']
*makes his own alliance just to get a cheap shot in during war*
*complains about class*
[/quote]

Huh? Since he actually went through the motions of posting a DoE and DoW's, seems to me that he actually did MORE work than say... cheap ghosting?

Perhaps you should explain how what he did was "cheap", in your mind? Lemme go get some popcorn first though :)

[quote name='Roland Deschain' timestamp='1343091974' post='3013956']Echelon has approached House Baratheon seeking peace. The following agreement has been reached:

Echelon and House Baratheon peace out all wars against each other.
Echelon agrees not to re-enter the current conflict.
Echelon agrees not to send aid to any other alliance fighting in the current conflict.
[/quote]

Who won in this war?

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1343166675' post='3014500']
Huh? Since he actually went through the motions of posting a DoE and DoW's, seems to me that he actually did MORE work than say... cheap ghosting?

Perhaps you should explain how what he did was "cheap", in your mind? Lemme go get some popcorn first though :)
[/quote]
It's almost like you're arguing with me just to argue. Huh.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1343176484' post='3014608']
Weird. Where have I seen that before?
[/quote]
I always have a valid point. As do my alliance mates. You're being really silly here.