• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1343096159' post='3014026']
[color="#0000FF"]It is an impressive feat to have had treaties canceled with by close to a hundred alliances. Is it really so painful to be tied with you guys?[/color]
[/quote]
As a former member of RAD/Bel Air/\m/ (you have no idea how painful that is to say):

Yes.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1343096159' post='3014026']
[color="#0000FF"]It is an impressive feat to have had treaties canceled with by close to a hundred alliances. Is it really so painful to be tied with you guys?[/color]
[/quote]

I count 104.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1343096701' post='3014033']
I count 104.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, over a hundred alliances have signed with your sorry lot and later regretted it? That is not something I figure you would want to brag about. Oh well. To anyone foolish enough to think about signing with RIA, please look this over and spare yourself the trouble. You want nothing to do with these clowns.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1343096902' post='3014037']
[color="#0000FF"]So, over a hundred alliances have signed with your sorry lot and later regretted it? That is not something I figure you would want to brag about. Oh well. To anyone foolish enough to think about signing with RIA, please look this over and spare yourself the trouble. You want nothing to do with these clowns.[/color]
[/quote]

You do realize that only 10-15 of the alliances on that list still exist, and I am sure that a very good portion of the treaties were cancelled due to either disbandment of said alliance or merger.

Edited by CptGodzilla

Congrats guys. 6 years is an accomplishment. I'm glad to have known you guys for 5 of the 6 years!
That being said, why wasn't CRAP mentioned in your history somewhere? I demand a refund.

Also why the hell did you guys sign/keep 6 treaties with us? That's really stupid. :P

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1343096902' post='3014037']
[/quote]
Hey RIA, want to sign a treaty? :awesome:

Happy 6th birthday! Hope Kindergarten goes well for you.

Talk about a "blast from the past" ... informative, but nicely balanced out with Florida.

Here's to more blasts in the future, even if we don't always see eye to eye or keep all the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Random_Viridian_News"]newspapers[/url] in the same file.

Ah, the memories. To think I originally allied you guys with the hopes of absorbing you into TAGA. Oh how silly I was back then :P

Thanks for the memories my random friends, and here's hoping for another 6 years of crazy announcements.

o/ RIA