A Joint Announcement of Some Importance

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I don't think a few nations coming out of peace mode the same as what VE did. I guess the standard is firmly set that alliances can get away with keeping huge chunks of NS in peace mode and not get charged any reps or have any consequences other than a multi-year label of being infra huggers. I guess that's enough, but it will eventually kill off wars on our planet. Brb, off to take my spaceship to another world.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1343108144' post='3014176']
Meh, I don't think a few nations coming out of peace mode the same as what VE did. I guess the standard is firmly set that alliances can get away with keeping huge chunks of NS in peace mode and not get charged any reps or have any consequences other than a multi-year label of being infra huggers. I guess that's enough, but it will eventually kill off wars on our planet. Brb, off to take my spaceship to another world.
[/quote]
so the standards of just beating down people for no reason are perfectly acceptable, but if you don't let them beat you down, you're a [i]monster[/i].

A hearty thank you to my opponents who were very fun to war with, as well as devastating enough to finally add me to another CN award :)

It's great to see there's still some classy opponents out there after all this time. The beers are on us at cnsparta.

o/

Once again grats on fighting hard, though at one point it was like almost 50% of your alliance was in Peace Mode including almost every nation about 40k NS. It was hard for me to find a target, so next time Just pull a VE or at least have your reserves to 20%.

Other than that, fun times. I love getting nuked :wub:

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1343108386' post='3014182']
Sorry MK has already claimed him.
[/quote]

We can fight you as well as Invicta for him, if that's what it takes. We love us some bacon.