AGE of consent

Mogar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='x Tela x' timestamp='1343036360' post='3013543']
Could you please explain why this is any different than what Umbrella has done? Thank you.
[/quote]

Gosh, that's a puzzler. Let's see.

*Umbrella is an alliance: Mogar is an idiot.
*Umbrella is not at war with ODN: Mogar is at war with ODN.
*Umbrella has not plastered gifs of some young female person all over the Alliance Announcements space: Mogar has...

Look, you can really do this yourself, I'm sure.

Oooooh I sure am angry by all of this!

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1343056638' post='3013648']
Before anyone else gets their panties in a twist, Ariana Grande is 19. And she was between 17 and 19 when all those gifs were taken. Now back to your regularly scheduled stupidity from various people.
[/quote]

To be fair a certain individual's reputation would make it seem like like she may be younger.

I read through the entire OP, and all I could think of was,

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120509225932/theamazingworldofgumball/images/1/1f/Flash12566_look-at-me-herp-derp-nobody-cares.jpg[/img]

none the less, good luck, whatever.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1343039647' post='3013550']
Something tells me that you will not be the only one to leave their alliance, become rogue and leave Bob with a bang....

Good luck man!
[/quote]
I have no intentions of leaving, I am genuinely bored with this war and Non Grata has literally nobody with a warchest at my range, so nuclear conflict is incredibly boring when even winning GAs gives me 20 grands, where at least the ODNers I am at war with are dropping 200k or so(more than a day's bill's at this size) and making this more interesting than NG was.

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1343052626' post='3013634']
*yawn*

Bye, Mogar. You won't be missed.
[/quote]
Unless your coalition plans on EZI'ing me, I won't be going anywhere.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1343053657' post='3013638']
Gosh, that's a puzzler. Let's see.

*Umbrella is an alliance: Mogar is an idiot.
*Umbrella is not at war with ODN: Mogar is at war with ODN.
*Umbrella has not plastered gifs of some young female person all over the Alliance Announcements space: Mogar has...

Look, you can really do this yourself, I'm sure.
[/quote]
explain how this is any different from Nuclear Fire, a rogue alliance that is supported by your coalition?
[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1343060545' post='3013664']
Were you in SSSW18?
[/quote]
I was TPF's MoFA that signed them to OPP, and later was Minister of Protectorates which meant i basically just hung out with all our protectorates on IRC and helped them with whatever, I don't think I was ever a full blown member though.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1343023073' post='3013486']
Your surrender negotiations will be entertaining. I may seek to handle them personally.
[/quote]
[img]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1776611_o.gif[/img]

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1343070595' post='3013715']
I was TPF's MoFA that signed them to OPP, and later was Minister of Protectorates which meant i basically just hung out with all our protectorates on IRC and helped them with whatever, I don't think I was ever a full blown member though.
[/quote]

For the record Mogar was always a delight to work with. And don't forget the ODP with IRAN.

Have fun warring. Well not too much fun given you are attacking TLR's allies. But you know what I mean. ;)

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1343073723' post='3013732']
For the record Mogar was always a delight to work with. And don't forget the ODP with IRAN.

Have fun warring. Well not too much fun given you are attacking TLR's allies. But you know what I mean. ;)
[/quote]
it's how the chips fell this war, it's looking like the next war could be an entirely different story.
edit: and for the record, I'm just bored of NGrs, the ODners I've been at war with have been cordial and enjoyable to chat with for the most part, where the NGrs were not in the slightest, so +1 for that ODN.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1343070595' post='3013715']
explain how this is any different from Nuclear Fire, a rogue alliance that is supported by your coalition?
[/quote]

How many things unlike this do I have to explain how they are unlike this?

The essence of the difference between this and all other things that are unlike this is that you are Mogar and you have launched a rogue attack on ODN. The only things that are like this are other rogue attacks on ODN or other things called Mogar.

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1343146239' post='3014345']
Keep hope alive.
[/quote]
someone from Nordreich supporting running people out of our World.
[b][color="#FF0000"]*Mogar[/color][/b] snorts.

Edited by Mogar