Adopting a new nation?

Ernsters

One of my friends recently left the game, he left me his password in case I could find someone to take on his nation. So far there have been 0 takers. Would it be against the rules for me to delete my nation and take-on his?

If it isn't against the rules, I assume I would have to apply for a forum name change.

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1342927766' post='3013130']One of my friends recently left the game, he left me his password in case I could find someone to take on his nation. So far there have been 0 takers. Would it be against the rules for me to delete my nation and take-on his?

If it isn't against the rules, I assume I would have to apply for a forum name change.[/quote]
As others said it's against the rules:
[quote=TOS 21]21. When you submit information to Cyber Nations, you grant the site and its administrator(s) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, and publicly display such content. You agree not to attempt to sell or profit from any such content or information via private exchanges without administrative consent. [b]Such private exchanges that are forbidden include[/b] nation selling, [b]giving away accounts[/b], exchanging Cyber Nations items for items on other websites, foreign aid for real life money outside of the official Cyber Nations donation system. If you are found to be involved in any way in real life private exchanges from Cyber Nations you will be removed from this website. Players are allowed to perform donation deals with other nations only through the official in-game donation system. By participating in donation deals with other players you agree that Cyber Nations is not responsible for the transaction or the outcome of the deal.[/quote]

As long as you haven't yet logged in your friend's nation you should be fine (just knowing his password isn't forbidden). Otherwise it'd be wise to contact some moderator about it.

Already spoke with a mod, thanks Jerdge/everyone, I was wondering where it was in the rules [i]specifically[/i], but that works :)