We Want to play a Game

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1342250632' post='3010050']
They didnt use them . If you didnt read well ,let me repeat then NeSiRsItSiRhC. The RD Nation , carta , has switched his AA because he wants to use nukes,obviously because he has no money . He used 2 Nukes , i spied the third .And now has 0 Nukes . "Despair" , doesnt want to nuke . As all of RD too . We respect them , so we nuke who nukes us :) I hope it's clear now.

Besides , Where is the point of Nuking grim for example ? This is fun ,i'd like some fight instead than nuking and ZIng people,then ZIing myself .
[/quote]

Thanks for the play by play, I understood completely what you wrote. I respect the person who left RD to nuke. Someone who actually plays the game in its entirety. Have your fun.

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

Fair play. It' s game , we put the rules .
Thanks anyway .

EDIT : You didnt answer my question with respect to the Grim Alliance , you want them nuked ? We can nuke them 24/24 . Would it be fair ? No . Why ? We respect our opponents .

Edited by wasso

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1342251312' post='3010054']

EDIT : You didnt answer my question with respect to the Grim Alliance , you want them nuked ? We can nuke them 24/24 . Would it be fair ? No . Why ? We respect our opponents .
[/quote]

Like I said it's a cop out, better selection of opponents problem solved. Don't use the reason that you respect your opponents as a reason to avoid being nuked. You aren't kidding me at all..

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

Ofcourse i am not trying to avoid being Nuked . Especially when the offer comes from RD themselves . Anyway , maybe you do not know in the game alot . Nukes aren't everything . Even in SE(though SE is harder) . People at War would agree to keep it a clean fight . they Offered. We Agreed . I do respect my opponents ,And if i want i can Nuke the Grim nations . But i didn't .And nothing prevents me from doing it .I find it pointless to Nuke a nation that cannot defend itself .
Why would i be afraid from Nukes when i have 6 Nukes myself , and i can nuke all day all night,And yes i have money :) It's 1 Nuke what you get a day .

Edited by wasso

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1342251980' post='3010060']
Like I said it's a cop out, better selection of opponents problem solved. Don't use the reason that you respect your opponents as a reason to avoid being nuked. You aren't kidding me at all..
[/quote]

We had planned on being nuked and on nuking. Our members declared on nations with 20 nukes with every intention of eating them. Their honor in that can't be questioned.

It would be stupid for us and our opponent to use our nukes when we can honor an agreement not to nuke.

We have started the war with us having 25 nukes and our opponents 31.

Now we have 28 and they have 22, even though we have used also against the pseudo rogue. So the blitz and spying has worked.

We have started the war with 5 of our nations already in anarchy and we have now 14 nations in anarchy (9 nations have been anarchied because of the war - 2 of them been anarchied by the pseudo rogue nukes), while our opponents have now 22 nations in anarchy.

As for the cops etc., dear ever Casey, please try to put aside personals!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1342286501' post='3010153']

Now we have 28 and they have 22, even though we have used also against the pseudo rogue. So the blitz and spying has worked.

We have started the war with 5 of our nations already in anarchy and we have now 14 nations in anarchy (9 nations have been anarchied because of the war - 2 of them been anarchied by the pseudo rogue nukes), while our opponents have now 22 nations in anarchy.

[/quote]

Calling your non nuclear skirmish a pathetic excuse for war is not being personal. Its a fact.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1342288021' post='3010165']
Calling your non nuclear skirmish a pathetic excuse for war is not being personal. Its a fact.
[/quote]

So sorry RD and Hellas are saving our nukes. Feel free to shoot all of your's off in the meantime.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1342288021' post='3010165']
[/quote]

You're just touchy because OP has you on your knees.

Casey, remember you also agreed on not using nukes while in Hellas.

Edited by Eljierro

Give me one reason why would we Nuke the Grim . Because i am not convinced yet . Maybe i see the game in my point of view ,and you see it from your point . We respect what you think . Respect us .

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1342286501' post='3010153']

[/quote]

Honestly, I'm surprised you signed off on this. Considering how valiantly you're fighting in SE.

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1342289287' post='3010172']
You're just touchy because OP has you on your knees.

Casey, remember you also agreed on not using nukes while in Hellas.
[/quote]

That was a political decision to keep TPC from attacking us since we somehow missed that CoS was protected. I never agreed for non nuclear wars as a policy.. One of the reasons why I left, you guys were against going nuclear in wars.

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1342298482' post='3010230']
That was a political decision to keep TPC from attacking us since we somehow missed that CoS was protected. I never agreed for non nuclear wars as a policy.. One of the reasons why I left, you guys were against going nuclear in wars.
[/quote]

Whatever, I'm not against it and I really don't care.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1342399524' post='3010595']
If two alliances decide to fight nuke free it's beyond me how it's anyone else business!
[/quote]

I may be wrong, but I don't think that anyone said that.

However, understand that all TE players watch and process what everyone else does.

And remember what they saw.

so I got attacked and then went fishing.. Who would want radioactive fish??? :)
I put up a little fight before leaving (didn't want my opponents to feel unloved or bored:)

now I'm back and wondering how long this fight's going to last? looks like the wars start ending tomorrow night.. shall we call the 17/18 c/o for peace?

(by the way.. nice job.. you guys got me into anarchy without a nuke.. it's been a while since that happened on a blitz)

(re: the Nukes.. we're just saving them for later:):):) )

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1342498416' post='3011037']
I put up a little fight before leaving (didn't want my opponents to feel unloved or bored:)

now I'm back and wondering how long this fight's going to last? looks like the wars start ending tomorrow night.. shall we call the 17/18 c/o for peace?

(by the way.. nice job.. you guys got me into anarchy without a nuke.. it's been a while since that happened on a blitz)

(re: the Nukes.. we're just saving them for later:):):) )
[/quote]

Hey arctic, like time mate. Glad we could help ya out some. :D

[/quote]

Let's do it so! Let's peace Hellas-RD-Grim on tomorrow update!

[/quote]

[img]http://nomihodai.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Blinky.jpg[/img]

Plus, how can you cook a fish that has already been nuked and is still swimming?

It could make a good mascot for a future alliance, though... :unsure:

Edited by Plutarch

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1342504773' post='3011078']
Let's do it so! Let's peace Hellas-RD-Grim on tomorrow update!
[/quote]

Peace at last. Thanks to my opponents (incorp101, anman and Squirrely Wrath and great job guys.

Peace tonight . When all first wars expires . Others should send/accept peace offers .

Forwarded to RD Alliance ONLY .

Good fight RD , We came back for you :awesome:

Edited by wasso

Peace agreement with the Grim too . Tomorrow everyone should expect a peace offer !

Grim nice played ;)