Pirates Like to Teach Poledancing Lessons

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1342102430' post='3009147']
A few micros that are larger than LoSS in NS.

Just because you're a micro doesn't mean you magically have 0 NS and aren't worth anything except an attempt at PR when you fight a larger alliance.
[/quote]

Its pretty dead even in NS.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1342105922' post='3009168']
Its pretty dead even in NS.
[/quote]

Hey you, yes you, why dont you stop trying to be tryhards and do something original instead of complain that one alliance cant take Micro's.

How the hell is GPF a micro? if you want Micro lessons you should learn from us instead of being a bunch of idiots.

Of course none of this is directed at PPO who always fights bigger alliances.

Ok, I see a lot of "Loss will kill those micros" going on in here. Unless Loss has improved since Bi-polar in terms of war, I doubt that PPO even needed to activate the oA treaties to bring them down.

o/ PPO
o/ Allies
o/ Treaties
o/ Loss (fight with honor)

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1342112818' post='3009220']
This !@#$ talking is amusing, it will be an absolute pleasure to make one of the worst micros out somehow even less relevant.
[/quote]

Xr1 is gonna get what's coming to him. Lol, so let him keep running his mouth, it's just making him look even worse. (If thats even possible)

Oh god this thread was amazing. +1, would read again.

This isn't going to end well for you. These Hail Mary moves are fun to watch though. Just remember to check your bags on the way out boys. ♥

[quote name='Hunterman1043' timestamp='1342132553' post='3009391']
Put me down. I'll be attending with a +1 btw. Also, I want to be the Viceroy. lol.
[/quote]

It would humiliate them more if I was Viceroy. Which means I should do it.

Edited by Poppa Clam

This will be fun.

EDIT: I would pay big money to see the logs of the conversation that happened before this DoW. Probably hilarious.

"Hey guys, wanna hit LoSS with us?"
"But we aren't even MDP partners..."
"No, no, it's cool! Nobody e-lawyers in CN anymore!"
"Oh, sweet. Sure!"

Edited by Dark Temptation

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1342138977' post='3009427']
This will be fun.

EDIT: I would pay big money to see the logs of the conversation that happened before this DoW. Probably hilarious.

"Oh, sweet. Sure!"
[/quote]

You make it seem like we like to use our allies, unfortunately we aren't like many of the otherr alliances where once we use our "friends" up and throw them to the wolves

We actually have some honor ;)

Apparently defending allies nowadays is a bad thing...

While I would have liked to treaty LoSS due to many former members of GPF in their alliance, our allies always come first and always will. I would expect anyone to follow that trend to be honest. Friends before infra anyday.

We knew the risks going in and we would take them time and time again.

Kudos to DT on their war abilities and they are a representitive of fantastic allies.

Imma enjoy this war while you all uselessly troll, because no one really cares.

[quote name='Erixxxx' timestamp='1342092640' post='3009047']
I may have missed something since it's announcement, but isn't this treaty a PIAT? Last I checked they don't have a Defense clause. Or oA for that matter.
[/quote]

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1342138977' post='3009427']
This will be fun.

"Oh, sweet. Sure!"
[/quote]

For those who commented on the PPO - GPF treaty, we just want to clarify that it is understood between both alliances before the treaty was ratified that Aid in PIAT meant we could request aid of any type at anytime for any reason.

Awesome:

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1342095809' post='3009066']
While having the ability to read the wiki is a valuable skill, being able to read the treaties themselves is even better..
[/quote]

Edited by Haven for Peace

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1342206572' post='3009777']
It's a world filled with pre-empts that nobody cares about, but [b]WOE[/b] be upon the treaty partners who go above and beyond the written word of the treaty!

Really now? It can hardly be construed as bandwagoning.
[/quote]

At least pre-empts *usually* call themselves what they are. Even the most recent pre-empts (MK, FARK, FAN, etc) don't chain in on a #$^@ing PIAT and call that 'sticking with their allies.'

Also, for the sake of technicalities, a PIAT with a defense clause isn't a PIAT. That is silly and you should feel silly.

Edited by Dark Temptation