Which alliance is the biggest MK lapdog?

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1341549643' post='3004516']
It wouldn't let me null vote for Alchemy.
[/quote]

I vote NPO as biggest puppet of MK because they are evil and had no treaty with NG, It was all a conspiracy, and they had the holy admin go make a thread and edit it to say NPO-NG had a treaty a while ago. This must be stopped and the Non Grata puppetry must be stopped for the good of the Purple team.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1341549408' post='3004511']
No, the premise isn't absurd.

I mean, I know the dynamics first hand. To pretend no one is a "junior partner" in the grand scheme, if you prefer that terminology since "lapdog" is too insensitive would be a joke. To pretend every relationship is an equal give and take is to be delusional.
[/quote]

Yes, yes it is.

Talk of a 'grand scheme' suggests a striking blindness to the fluid dynamics of the many relationships under discussion here. I don't think anyone would pretend that every relationship between these or any group of allies is 'equal give and take' at all times - that would be delusional. But to assume a static order of master and minions is paranoid fantasy. It's harder to deal with a reality that includes shifting dynamics of complex inter-alliance relations rather than a static model, of course. But please try to wrap your head around it.

Im going to go with TOP on this. Unlike the others TOP got hammered by MK then hammered again with reps. If its one thing we learned from MK in the couple of years before their treaty is MK have nothing but utter contempt for an alliance who signs with a former bitter war time enemy. Ive seen the "jokes" from MK aimed at top. With MKs historical opinion in mind and TOPs desire to suckle from MK at any cost to their rep this one is theirs.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1341529074' post='3004265']
This is a quality thread guaranteed to encourage thoughtful discourse and generate a useful conclusion to a question on the minds of all.
[/quote]

1. Coming from MK this is just ironic.

2. Guess how many !$@&s I give about discourse?

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1341529093' post='3004267']
Looks like Rotavele found some new competition.
[/quote]

For miss congeniality?

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1341529276' post='3004271']
Obviously Non Grata.
[/quote]

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1341530728' post='3004287']
The obvious choice is Non Grata
[/quote]

I would not have voted for Non Grata, but that you want to be an MK lapdog is telling. Problem is you'll have a lot of competition for the #1 spot.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1341530361' post='3004283']
I admire the OP's energy. The relentless commitment to playing a one-note melody would drive lesser leaders to insanity.
[/quote]

Have you seen how many people ITT are in a hurry to say "voted for myself" in an ironic fashion? There are maybe three people ITT that are playing anything but a a one note melody.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1341530804' post='3004290']
the "lulz we're not rly lapdogs vote for us don't" unity is highly entertaining, it's almost scripted.
[/quote]

Mindless drones are acting like mindless drones. Shocking right?

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1341532064' post='3004323']
Null vote myself. Not surprised to see Umbrella in the lead (not that I necessarily agree), nor NoR with the least amount of votes. What's the case for having NoR in a list of MK lapdogs?
[/quote]

I just posted the treaty list as up to date as possible.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Lyria' timestamp='1341543255' post='3004451']
man, we didn't even do polls like this when NPO was running Continuum.
[/quote]

The anti NPO group just isn't as much fun as I.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1341543770' post='3004458']
This gentleman claims to be MK's biggest toadie.

[img]http://s19.postimage.org/amzlpenir/Toad2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I hope you're not proud of this.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1341543793' post='3004459']
I voted GOONS, eat it Umbrella.

/me will continue to give MK free tech
[/quote]

Quality choice, GOONS has made themselves to be a tech farm for MK and Umbrella and haven't grown to much past the value of their treaties in the years they've been here. Now that PB is gone GOONS has very little relevance beyond their treaties to MK and MK's Pug Umbrella, so there is even more potential here for GOONS than what they have been in the past.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1341547872' post='3004493']
The things you can't see, dear Roq, would fill many, many chunky volumes.
[/quote]

Don't hide behind "I know something you don't know." Put up or shutup. Besides, what we do know points those of us who think for ourselves to a very

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1341531446' post='3004307']
Non Grata
Formed originally from PC and iFOK it is no wonder to see why they never do anything but be the muscle to someone else's brains. I mean, PC always was hanging on the nuts of TPF, and now they have a new master to tell them what to do so it's all good. iFOK was a similar alliance. I mean c'mon, let's put "i" in front of FOK and call it an alliance?? They couldn't even come up with a name on their own. Oh yeah, the i = international, big difference. Whatever. Anyhow, with that kind of lineage, it really shouldn't surprise anybody they will be sitting in the front awaiting orders rather than giving them.
[/quote]
[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/gabrieltovar/internets/LaughingElfMan.jpg[/img]

Nice to see you're back. Even nicer to see that nothing's changed.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1341529074' post='3004265']
This is a quality thread guaranteed to encourage thoughtful discourse and generate a useful conclusion to a question on the minds of all.
[/quote]

I haven't agreed with Ardus in years, what the $%&@ have you done here, supercoolyellow?

Non Grata
Formed originally from PC and iFOK it is no wonder to see why they never do anything but be the muscle to someone else's brains. I mean, PC always was hanging on the nuts of TPF, and now they have a new master to tell them what to do so it's all good. iFOK was a similar alliance. I mean c'mon, let's put "i" in front of FOK and call it an alliance?? They couldn't even come up with a name on their own. Oh yeah, the i = international, big difference. Whatever. Anyhow, with that kind of lineage, it really shouldn't surprise anybody they will be sitting in the front awaiting orders rather than giving them.
[/quote]

I guessing we raided you or many of your friends at some point.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1341578936' post='3004757']
[/quote]

Yes you have and I am [i]very[/i] upset about this issue.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1341559923' post='3004692']
I haven't agreed with Ardus in years, what the $%&@ have you done here, supercoolyellow?
[/quote]

Haven't you heard? The broken record gives exactly zero $%&@s. Which bodes poorly for us all if we are to endure topics and posts of such quality from hereon out.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1341558863' post='3004680']
Nice to see you're back. Even nicer to see that nothing's changed.
[/quote]
Thanks. Change wasn't needed, pretty great the way I am already :)

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1341578936' post='3004757']
[/quote]
Nope. Good guess though with the "lol vengeful rage for past issues" stigma. I'm just an old timer.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1341581537' post='3004776']
You don't say.
[/quote]

Best way to disarm unintelligent retorts is to get their most common responses out of the way for them.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1341573185' post='3004739']
We're like that big over agressive lapdog that it isn't safe to let sleep in the same room as you.
[/quote]

[img]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2609/15161cerberuslarge.jpg[/img]

Yeah, lap dog :P

As somebody intimately familiar with past and contemporary Umb<->MK relations, the idea of Umb being the lapdogs of MK is fairly laughable.

GOONS
GOONS 1 had some character and bite. Even after the big implosion and their infamous exit, people spoke of them like they were g'damned He Who Shall Not Be Named from Harry Potter lol The first GOONs I felt really played well against the NPO and company. From the whole ModGate thing, to the Unjust War, it was splendid to watch. The new GOONs (yeah boohoo I know you are not the same) though just seems like some sort of slow kid in the class room. The one who kind of smelled like baco-bits and you couldn't leave him alone with the crayons. MK has done well to keep them along for the ride, and they serve a purpose when wars come to fight those middle and lower tiers. However, they will never be one to step to the main stage, they just lack the balls.
[/quote]
You know nothing, we've been on the large side of politics for a while now.

Edited by Sardonic

I don't know if scy has lost or gained respect from me for not having INT and GATO on there. I suppose I'll go sulk in a corner.

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter