A Rare Guru Order Announcement

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gretchen' timestamp='1342336602' post='3010423']
Oh my :mellow:
I almost forgot to say," Hi Wally :wub: , O/ ROK, O/ NPL Your the greatest Friend when I need it. Thanks!!!
And to Thorgrum, my devoted friend, my mentor and confidant.
Words cannot express what your friendship has meant to me throughout our longevity in sharing pixels and words. Your an honest and honorable character to be admired. :wub:
[/quote]

Take care in the war Gretchen, drop me a line if you need a hand post war or anything ok.

o/

[quote]7/15/2012 12:34:30 AM
"Defense"

Empire of Gaia
Ruler: Lord Sigma Knight
GURU Order

Stargarder
Ruler: Gretchen
The Brain Currently Fighting [/quote]

you were warned, peace mode dosent last forever.

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1342406732' post='3010628']
you were warned, peace mode dosent last forever.
[/quote]

Basically why we attacked LOL. Nah seriously. It's war what did you expect? You either have fun destroying and getting pixels destroyed or you throw a fit that pixels are getting destroyed.

So with this I end it by saying..

Come at me, bro :smug:

[quote name='ComradeR' timestamp='1342489861' post='3010978']
Basically why we attacked LOL. Nah seriously. It's war what did you expect? You either have fun destroying and getting pixels destroyed or you throw a fit that pixels are getting destroyed.

So with this I end it by saying..

Come at me, bro :smug:
[/quote]

You're to small, Im sure thats a phrase you've heard several times before so I know you want take it personally. I expected you to hit her, I dont think you expect me to rogue your AA until I am spent and delete. Unfortunately your high end warriors are in PM, Im sure for purely strategic reasons.... No matter, I have all the time in the world. Ive been here for years...

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1342492710' post='3011002']
You're to small, Im sure thats a phrase you've heard several times before so I know you want take it personally. I expected you to hit her, I dont think you expect me to rogue your AA until I am spent and delete. Unfortunately your high end warriors are in PM, Im sure for purely strategic reasons.... No matter, I have all the time in the world. Ive been here for years...
[/quote]

That's cool then. maybe one they are out of PM you can rogue us. Would be great. I wish I was at your range, would have been an interesting fight for sure

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1341514192' post='3004055']
Seriously?

Go ahead and declare an alliance wide war, but if your alliance happens to hit these two guys in the alliance you are attacking you will make angry and rash?

:lol1:
:facepalm:
[/quote]

Meh, I can kinda see where Thorgrum is coming from. I fought Gretchen when we were up against ROK and kept in contact ever since. It's rare to find someone as awesome as Gretch in this world let alone on the opposite side of a war. :)

[quote name='arch3004' timestamp='1342497359' post='3011023']
Meh, I can kinda see where Thorgrum is coming from. I fought Gretchen when we were up against ROK and kept in contact ever since. It's rare to find someone as awesome as Gretch in this world let alone on the opposite side of a war. :)
[/quote]
She was loved when she was in RoK and we still miss her.

Hi Gretchen, drop in and say hi sometime.