A Rare Guru Order Announcement

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a friendly reminder, should you clowns choose to attack the players "gretchen or Gibson" I will rogue GO. 3 months from now when this war is over and Im still sitting on a billion in cash and 1k infra in peace mode buying more nukes to hit your mid teir with, you can evaluate the cost benefits then.

Some profess not to care, and some truly dont. Give me a reason to remember to log on everyday....

EDIT: go ahead and nuke Free, he has past sins to pay for still.

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1341511733' post='3004045']
Just a friendly reminder, should you clowns choose to attack the players "gretchen or Gibson" I will rogue GO. 3 months from now when this war is over and Im still sitting on a billion in cash and 1k infra in peace mode buying more nukes to hit your mid teir with, you can evaluate the cost benefits then.

Some profess not to care, and some truly dont. Give me a reason to remember to log on everyday....

[/quote]

Seriously?

Go ahead and declare an alliance wide war, but if your alliance happens to hit these two guys in the alliance you are attacking you will make angry and rash?

:lol1:
:facepalm:

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1341514192' post='3004055']
Seriously?

Go ahead and declare an alliance wide war, but if your alliance happens to hit these two guys in the alliance you are attacking you will make angry and rash?

:lol1:
:facepalm:
[/quote]

I have an MDAP with these two players, I reside on a neutral because I’m too lazy to log on every day. Should someone attack one of these two they have to deal with me. It’s highly likely they won’t be in my range so someone else in their alliance has to be punished for their stupidity. The endless war part is a good way to exit the game and it will excuse me from having to log in every 20 days to remember to collect. I win twice in that scenario, I honor my personal treaties and I can delete the nation at the end.

If someone I was thinking of attacking had personal MDAP’s with other nations, I’d like to know.

Now GO does. I’ve given them a nice gift, I’ve become generous in my apathy.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1341514857' post='3004059']
watch out, the black knight is invincible!
[/quote]

Those who are willing to click the “delete nation form” sub link truly are. The perceptions of harm in the context of our nice world here all go out the window, the pixels going away garner the desired result. It just makes the process longer.

For me, I have to be reduced to no money left before I can click the link. This would help hasten that process greatly.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1341515353' post='3004063']
Those who are willing to click the “delete nation form” sub link truly are. The perceptions of harm in the context of our nice world here all go out the window, the pixels going away garner the desired result. It just makes the process longer.

For me, I have to be reduced to no money left before I can click the link. This would help hasten that process greatly.
[/quote]
I like the cut of your jib sir, personal ODP?

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1341515652' post='3004065']
I like the cut of your jib sir, personal ODP?
[/quote]

Old friends of mine, Gib from way back Free too but he deserves whats coming to him, he's been a sinner for a long time. These are MDAP's I entered into about 2 years ago as I couldnt find another way in game to express my appreciation for the individuals personally. Im not looking to be a hero, or have fame id rather not hear QQ if I hit someone who hits them.

No ambaquity = win for everyone.

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1341515833' post='3004070']
Free too but he deserves whats coming to him, he's been a sinner for a long time.
No ambaquity = win for everyone.
[/quote]

Its only taken 5 years. Though this is the exit I have been looking for, once this is over, Freelancer will retire to his final resting place. "HELL"

[/quote]

Hi buddy!

And yeah gretchen and Gib are good folk... ex-Rokers. o/

Still got to love my Guru brothers, just go easy on those two if you see them and tell em Wally say's hi! :)

o/ GO

[/quote]

I dont care how much you got, I'll be sitting on way more than you have so bring it on now. Im bored of this crap. Don't just say it, Do it. >.>

[quote name='ComradeR' timestamp='1341541710' post='3004434']
I dont care how much you got, I'll be sitting on way more than you have so bring it on now. Im bored of this crap. Don't just say it, Do it. >.>
[/quote]

I dont know any of you and dont care what you do or how you do it, hell roll the entire brain alliance. I am no one special and of no special ability but the 2 I mentioned are friends of mine and should GO choose to hit one of them I'll unlod everything I can into GO until there is nothing left.

How much you have isnt really important, Im not looking to expand my E-peen I dont make threats I wont back up, Im just doing the right thing here.

Im letting GO know 2 members of the brain alliance have an MDAP with me (Gretchen and Gib). I have no AA so there is no need for an official decleration. What you believe or how you digest the information is of your own accord.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1341541196' post='3004429']
Hi buddy!

And yeah gretchen and Gib are good folk... ex-Rokers. o/

Still got to love my Guru brothers, just go easy on those two if you see them and tell em Wally say's hi! :)

o/ GO
[/quote]

You know Wally Ive always believed that you should doo 100% of the talking for your alliance, it will serve you well after the fall out of this war. Ive know gib and gretchen from MA (free as well) the old maroon days. I dont know if you were even around then. You are a quality leader and if GO is one of your allies then they must be ok. Again it isnt personal on my end, Im honoring old commitments and its a pleasure to actually still have a vested interest here.

Good luck out there old friend.

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1341576005' post='3004749']
You know Wally Ive always believed that you should doo 100% of the talking for your alliance, it will serve you well after the fall out of this war. Ive know gib and gretchen from MA (free as well) the old maroon days. I dont know if you were even around then. You are a quality leader and if GO is one of your allies then they must be ok. Again it isnt personal on my end, Im honoring old commitments and its a pleasure to actually still have a vested interest here.

Good luck out there old friend.
[/quote]

Same to you mate. And I couldn't understand more your stance, both those guys are pretty great. Gretchen still drops into the NPL occasionally to say hi in fact. Take my word for it though those guru's are a pretty laid back bunch, they aint into shoving their e-weens into anyone elses business unless they've been really pushed into it. In this case I think it was just one ally hit too many and It certainly wasn't a decision they made lightly. Anyway to be honest none of my business, I'll let you folk settle what needs to be settled, I just know good people when I see them and at present they are sitting on both sides of this one.

Take Care.

• 2 weeks later...

I had never sought aggression with any nation in the GO Alliance.

War Declared By: Empire of Gaia
Ruler: Lord Sigma Knight
GURU Order

This nation threw every available war tool at me in its 1st attack and in return I sent 2 cruise missiles to flag as a signal of acceptance.
Alliances are made up of members but not all members agree on all things in life. That's no cause for disrespect.
Because I was attacked is no reason to hate or banter others in the game.
If you want blood I only have a certain amount but if you want sugar I have enough for a life time of tasteful pleasure.

Gretchen :)

Oh my :mellow:
I almost forgot to say," Hi Wally :wub: , O/ ROK, O/ NPL Your the greatest Friend when I need it. Thanks!!!
And to Thorgrum, my devoted friend, my mentor and confidant.
Words cannot express what your friendship has meant to me throughout our longevity in sharing pixels and words. Your an honest and honorable character to be admired. :wub:

I spy old Rokkers around these parts.

Much respect to good people at GO but I will say this, Gretchen and Gib are great people. And Thorgrum is generally a man of his word. I cannot help but wish well to old friends and Rokkers.

o/