A Rare Guru Order Announcement

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/j2870/GuruFlag.png[/img][/center]
Normally on a nice day like today, with the radiation levels soaring we wouldn't lead off with this, but its another drunken day in paradise for Guru Order. During our 7 month drinkathon we noticed that some friends got in a little fight. This has lead us to activate Article III of the MHA and GO MDoAP
[quote]An attack on one signatory is to be considered an attack on the other. Both MHA and GO should will be ready to assist in the defense of the party under attack within 48 hours. [/quote]

With that I present to you:
[center][img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj125/kleven316/gowarflag.jpg[/img][/center]

Guru Order declares war on The Brain in defense of MHA.

Signed for Guru Order
The Elder Council:
Mentor
rodgerwaldie
smokey78
MilWis
United Nordic Union
UTF HQ
smontag
ComradeR
gaulamos
Kleven316

PS sup JRV

Edit, spelling

Edited by smontag

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the greatest act of villainy to befall cybernations since something that happened like a day or two ago! You are literally the worst thing to happen to the internet and it is people like you that are killing this game! And by game i mean game like a contest. not like an online thing. Using game in that context would be be woefully out of character for me. Anyway I will not let it stand etc etc!