GOD Declaration of War

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1341354694' post='3002790']
those who would have greatly benefited from our immediate involvement in this conflict ("Super"Friends)
[/quote]
Actually no, seeing as how R&R wanted to defend you guys, this conflict would have been extremely awkward for us as well.
It was only after MK decided to attack CSN solely to prevent you from defending your own ally did this suddenly become "SF's desired war". Yeah because [i]we're[/i] the ones with "Nordreich Delenda Est" sigs.

You should do everyone a favor, resign your ill-fated administration of the beloved INT, and join MK where you belong.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1341355679' post='3002798']
Actually no, seeing as how R&R wanted to defend you guys, this conflict would have been extremely awkward for us as well.
It was only after MK decided to attack CSN solely to prevent you from defending your own ally did this suddenly become "SF's desired war". Yeah because [i]we're[/i] the ones with "Nordreich Delenda Est" sigs.

You should do everyone a favor, resign your ill-fated administration of the beloved INT, and join MK where you belong.
[/quote]

Again with the "your ill-fated administration" rhetoric. Had any other administration been in power, we would have seen the same results as our alliance is a direct democracy based on democratic centralist principles.

And yes after MK hit CSN it became SF's desired war.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1341356080' post='3002802']
Again with the "your ill-fated administration" rhetoric. Had any other administration been in power, we would have seen the same results as our alliance is a direct democracy based on democratic centralist principles.

And yes after MK hit CSN it became SF's desired war.
[/quote]

You are literally the Bob Ilyani of the International

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341354373' post='3002785']
As for being "puppets" if you can't read a criticism without condensing it into something which it isn't, I can't help you with that problem. The fact of the matter is that several members of Mj had a bone to pick with SF/Xiph, and in order to get your petty revenge you allowed yourselves to become a tool of Ardus/MK. That is a fact and a truth, and if you can't own up to it or stand to hear it, then I'm sorry to inform you there are no time machines, so you'll just have to get used to it. A year later, you played your part in the "hard fought victory but still marginalized" plan very well in order to get that petty revenge, and in return you find yourselves the subject of C&G paranoia. Take it from me, friend: watch your butts.
[/quote]

Oh, so other people can have grudges but not us? Maybe you got it all wrong. Maybe MJ et al manipulated MK into destroying SF and this entire war is the culmination of our evil plans! :ph34r:

Seriously, saying we are tools because we don't do what you want is moronic. And I don't see any pressing reason for us to watch our butts more then we are now. If someone wants to take a pass at us, they are more then welcome to try. I am bored out of my skull right now and am just itching to add more casualties to my list.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1341356493' post='3002813']
The fact that you think that just reinforces this view
[/quote]

You are literally Ogaden of RIA. I can't think of anyone equally as terrible as you're being right now to compare you to.

Though I have the feeling you're just messing with me. Unless you're a worse poster than I had originally anticipated.

[quote]Seriously, saying we are tools because we don't do what you want is moronic [/quote]

Your alliance is good.

Unless it's doing something that indirectly conflicts with my interests. Then it's terrible.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1341356919' post='3002824']
You are literally Ogaden of RIA. I can't think of anyone equally as terrible as you're being right now to compare you to.
[/quote]
I am indeed Ogaden of RIA, prophet of Fungicide, pain in your ass.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1341356919' post='3002824']

Though I have the feeling you're just messing with me. Unless you're a worse poster than I had originally anticipated.
[/quote]

No, he's just an awful poster.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341347601' post='3002717']
Like SF itself, Mjolnir, and others before you, you've not just ignored, but allied the true threat and are doing its dirty work.
[/quote]

Right Hook & Uppercut.

Your turn, Brehon.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341354373' post='3002785']
The pomp is appreciated in this age of MK-driven drivel, but at the end of the day it's little more than pomp. Better to exert your energies figuring out how to stop NPO from steamrolling you once they're done using your hard-won political ties to get their revenge on the low-hanging fruit without wasting much of Duckroll in the process. Xiphosis may be a grade A !@#$%^&, but he never forced NPO to burn 800,000k NS for giggles, a fact Pacificans know better than I.[/quote]

You're right. Xiphosis wanted to cast them into permanent war to ensure they were [i]never[/i] relevant again. He repeatedly demanded assurances prior to DH-NPO that DH would go all the way. NPO is aware of its own relationship with GOD and doesn't need you trying to reconstruct it as somehow better than the deliberate efforts of the Kingdom to end our historic rivalry.

As for NPO steamrolling us... the Kingdom has dedicated itself to putting its past with Pacifica in the past. If they choose to resurrect it, that is their choice, for all the good and ill it will bring them. I do not fear Pacifica. That said, I can think of no better punishment for our present rivals and their incessant whining than to step aside and let the tyranny of the past return to rule over them. The thought of deliberately letting them be in charge again is tempting, but as a retired man, I'm free to entertain such wild thoughts.

My pomp isn't the only think you appreciate about me. :ehm:

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1341359606' post='3002887']
SoADarthCyfe6 accuses other people of being an awful poster
[/quote]

I did scratch my head at this one.

[quote name='VolarisX' timestamp='1341315643' post='3002471']
Epic blitz GOD. :lol1:
[/quote]
Ghost Declaration.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341324684' post='3002511']
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that this is a pathetic attempt by SF to punish INT for not being with R&R on this conflict.
[/quote]

No, this is a Ghost Declaration.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1341325318' post='3002517']
Very principled, moral, and honorable stand GOD. Though I should point out that neither of those three factors play into the wisdom or practicality of the act. With Non Grata and NPO banging down your door, what good does adding INT do? Also, you have not launched one offensive attack that I can see with my cursory check of the war declare screens. This whole thread just screams "drunken rage" to me. Much like Unknown Smurfs declaration of intent for Aurora Borealis. I hope Xiph at least touched base with his alliance before declaring a war he clearly has no ability to prosecute.
[/quote]
[i]Ghost Declaration.[/i] Also, give us a little credit here. We're doing fine internally, thank you very much

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1341325895' post='3002521']
If NPL wanted to tango, they did not need GOD to give them a veneer of legality. I should point out this strict adherence to "the rules" is partly why GOD is burning brightly right now.
[/quote]

The only one reason why GOD is "burning" right now, and it is because GOD honored RIA's MDP to attack Non Grata, and were subsequently attacked by the New Pacific Order in defense of their ally, as is their right to per their treaty. NPL asked us to and we did. Not much else to it.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1341368013' post='3002991']
You're right. Xiphosis wanted to cast them into permanent war to ensure they were [i]never[/i] relevant again. He repeatedly demanded assurances prior to DH-NPO that DH would go all the way. NPO is aware of its own relationship with GOD and doesn't need you trying to reconstruct it as somehow better than the deliberate efforts of the Kingdom to end our historic rivalry.

As for NPO steamrolling us... the Kingdom has dedicated itself to putting its past with Pacifica in the past. If they choose to resurrect it, that is their choice, for all the good and ill it will bring them. I do not fear Pacifica. That said, I can think of no better punishment for our present rivals and their incessant whining than to step aside and let the tyranny of the past return to rule over them. The thought of deliberately letting them be in charge again is tempting, but as a retired man, I'm free to entertain such wild thoughts.

My pomp isn't the only think you appreciate about me. :ehm:
[/quote]

Oh don't worry. You've all pissed off plenty enough to get what's coming to you back threefold.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1341368170' post='3002997']
Sure, it would appear that way on the surface, but that's not the whole story.
[/quote]
Please, enlighten me as to what NPO lost when they dumped you.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1341368142' post='3002995']
Ghost Declaration.

No, this is a Ghost Declaration.
[/quote]
Yeah I should have assumed as much. Still doesn't quite make sense to me to commit NPL to that particular front, but whatever.