Son of SCREAMING RED ASSES DoW

e5ier8R.png

8LN3OaB.png

As far as CB’s go, supporting your allies is a standard and acceptable one, although in many ways the treaty web has made slaves of us all in its Schlieffenesque machinations*.

The Screaming Red Asses care not for Dave93.

The Screaming Red Asses care not for House Baratheon’s treaty with GATO, nor the umbrage some have taken over their alleged switching of sides. They made friends where they wanted to make friends – it’s called sovereignty. The Apparatus, by far the most graphically advanced AA on Digiterra, was similarly blameless in acting upon their sovereign right to end the treaty.

Freewill: God's (or science's, if you're THAT guy) gift to us all

I therefore impart three great truths to you, the people of Planet Bob:

1. THIS is much better than Jameson, and it’s not close

2. THIS is the greatest military uniform of all time, and NOTHING comes remotely close

3. The Red Asses love us some HB. We can't help it. It's what we do.

In support of House Baratheon and all my friends in HB (o/ Alduin, King Jamie and Hero), and also Jache,
The Screaming Red Asses declare war on Echelon.

Echelon had the classiest DoW in the war to date, and it will be a pleasure to face them in what I hope will be a “Gentleman’s War”.

o/ HB
o7 Echelon

Uotfxjq.png?1

*"Schlieffenesque machinations" is a registered trademark of the Screaming Red Ass Alliance. Use of it without permission or even a pedestrian knowledge of the Schlieffen Plan is considered a valid CB.

Edited by Walshington

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1341288895' post='3002177']
I like your artwork!
[/quote]

/me wipes a silent tear that was rolling down my face like the Native American Chief in the littering commercial you're no doubt too young to remember
Thank you so much! I'm just a cut and paster, but I appreciate the compliment!

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1341288159' post='3002143']
Did we really need 3 threads?
[/quote]

Am I really running the interwebs out of threads lol? Point taken, but I'm a one man AA, and I've been busier on here than a one-armed well digger. And I am an old man. I got [i]boogers[/i] older than Rush Sykes. Trying to TCB on my forums, the Wiki, the IRC, and the OWF, all the while typing with two knobby fingers. Plus, a DoE needs to be its own thread. And my DoWs were very different in tone, don't you think?Still, I compacted these two responses nicely into one post, just for you. Best to INT in your wars, Comrade!

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1341287938' post='3002139']
Things I learned from this thread:
Echelon still exists
[/quote]
[quote name='x Tela x' timestamp='1341287992' post='3002140']
m'kay.

Have fun. :)
[/quote]
Things [i]I[/i] learned from this thread: Tela still exists.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341329960' post='3002556']
Things [i]I[/i] learned from this thread: Tela still exists.
[/quote]

I only just barely still exist. I just showed up for a war, and to wave my Avriltar around, as I needed more attention.

P.S. Hey! Look at me!

P.P.S. Sup, Schatt?

[quote name='x Tela x' timestamp='1341345986' post='3002706']
I only just barely still exist. I just showed up for a war, and to wave my Avriltar around, as I needed more attention.

P.S. Hey! Look at me!

P.P.S. Sup, Schatt?
[/quote]

*sigh* No love for the ex, after all we meant to each other. It's ok, I've moved on.

P.S. Hang around more.