Ex German association?

Alexander the 5th

If you look around, a lot of important people from this game came from TGE. Even if they werent, a lot of people in general came from that alliance. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming some sort of organization to bring together ex German citizens, and just discuss.... stuff. I will admit there were a lot of cool and interesting people at that alliance.

By no means is this a plan to resurrect TGE as a political entity, but I must admit it would be nice to stay in contact with some people. So would anyone be interested/supportive of this?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1341034515' post='3000449']
You could talk to TGE. Or NoR.
[/quote]
It would be difficult talking to the present TGECN, it has disbanded, just without anyone having said so openly. As to NoR, not sure why that should be.

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' timestamp='1341043900' post='3000526']
It would be difficult talking to the present TGECN, it has disbanded, just without anyone having said so openly. As to NoR, not sure why that should be.
[/quote]

Ah, then I was unaware. I apologize, good sir, and wish you the best of luck.

[quote name='Alexander the 5th' timestamp='1341033929' post='3000441']
If you look around, a lot of important people from this game came from TGE. Even if they werent, a lot of people in general came from that alliance. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming some sort of organization to bring together ex German citizens, and just discuss.... stuff. I will admit there were a lot of cool and interesting people at that alliance.

By no means is this a plan to resurrect TGE as a political entity, but I must admit it would be nice to stay in contact with some people. So would anyone be interested/supportive of this?
[/quote]

No thanks. I upgraded to the \m/ clique master race.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1341068469' post='3000618']
There's actually a fair amount of them, but few left on good terms, and fewer still would want to associate with the POS that TGE became.
[/quote]

Repeating the same thing with different words doesn't answer my question.

[quote name='Alexander the 5th' timestamp='1341033929' post='3000441']
If you look around, a lot of important people from this game came from TGE....
[/quote]

Lost me right about there.

Groups that 'leave' CN have been known to associate via other fora. And then they come back.

And so on.

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1341087347' post='3000722']
Lost me right about there.

Groups that 'leave' CN have been known to associate via other fora. And then they come back.

And so on.
[/quote]

You know he means the alliance, right?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1341072027' post='3000637']
[/quote]
People such as Lord Cyvole, Marx, Shuru and myself called TGE home at one point in time. And many more that have been forgotten by the ages.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1341072027' post='3000637']
[/quote]

Aside from the ones James listed, there was Alfred, a whole bunch of Colossus leaders (Valdemar, Milch, etc), a fair amount of NoR members (Flinders, Weiss, etc), gov in NG (d3filed), the infamous Franz Ferdinand, and many more.

Also, different words, different meaning.

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1341119993' post='3001010']
Aside from the ones James listed, there was Alfred, a whole bunch of Colossus leaders (Valdemar, Milch, etc), a fair amount of NoR members (Flinders, Weiss, etc), gov in NG (d3filed), the infamous Franz Ferdinand, and many more.

Also, different words, different meaning.
[/quote]
Thank you for filling in the blanks. I forgot about a few important people there :P

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1341120080' post='3001011']
Thank you for filling in the blanks. I forgot about a few important people there :P
[/quote]

I wish I still had my logs from back in 06/07, take a look at all the names in #tgew through the ages. :b

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1341150654' post='3001142']
The one-time greatest defender of TGE has turned his back on you...
[/quote]

There hasn't been anything about TGE worth defending for years.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' timestamp='1341043900' post='3000526']
[/quote]

I am still TGE. Check the tag.

[quote name='King Tower IV' timestamp='1341356435' post='3002812']
I am still TGE. Check the tag.
[/quote]True you and the 5 others. I only made the comment because the nations were either going to Nordreich or to The Austrian Empire. To all intents and purposes the AA TGECN is going the way of the Dodo

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' timestamp='1341358663' post='3002868']
True you and the 5 others. I only made the comment because the nations were either going to Nordreich or to The Austrian Empire. To all intents and purposes the AA TGECN is going the way of the Dodo
[/quote]
For all intensive purposes, the alliance affiliation is defunct, this was verified by the protectors at that moment in time.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Martin II von Luithlen' timestamp='1344619556' post='3020531']
I did not even realize The Austrian Empire existed. But as i read their announcement it is just as pathetic as TGE. Another failed attempt to creat a proper german themed alliance
[/quote]
Except that they're neither some sort of supremacist nor entirely incompetent. TAE are cool cats and kittens just looking for a good time and good pals, and to mention them in the same sentence as TGE is pretty darn rude, I do declare!