Declaration of Intent

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1340803835' post='2998319']
Hahaha classy? Whoever thinks that is retarded. IRON sees an opportunity to roll an ex-foe due to the VE/NPO war and is taking it/getting ready for the backlash.

There is absolutely nothing classy about this. Iron got pissed at lsf for apologizing and offering to pay reps for a joke that was not even half as bad as what MK members do on a daily basis. IRON then rolled the entire alliance for that joke made by one member because they didn't pay the reps within 24 hours ...probably because they were already at war with an alliance 10 times their size.

Pfft. Classy... smh. The only thing IRON did right was acknowledge they $%&@ed up all of Nordreichs staggers.
[/quote]

IRON hit LSF based on one of the most legit CBs we've seen in a while. You clearly don't have half the facts.

Please stop talking before you embarass your alliance mates any more. I like them, they don't deserve having to deal with your public conduct.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340833322' post='2998713']
I don't always applaud Superfriends posts, but when I do, it's because they inspire self-owns such as this.
[/quote]

When someone tries to act wise and mysterious, I ask them to clarify their position instead of trying to score cool points. Though of course I understand it's a radical concept in CN.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1340838587' post='2998806']
LSF opened negotiations for peace prior to GOD actually hitting NG. We confirmed at the very outset of those talks that this would not be a prolonged affair and that it was unlikely we would seek more than two rounds of war. CnG is fully engaged, hitting IRON now would result in them loosing the war, CnG hitting IRON has not been a realistic possibility since IRON and ODN hit Sparta (again prior to GOD's DOW) together and thus the situation you describe above is absurd. If you are in any doubt about this then I am sure Yev over at LSF will confirm that the above is accurate.

I don't know why you have such a hard time believing that we view two rounds of war as a proportional response, when Ramlins kept us at war unnecessarily a large number of folks here commented that they would have in our position taken reparations from Ramlins, we didn't take them, in fact we agreed to white peace. When we fought Polar we didn't have any interest in reps, they are in our view counter productive. When we go to war we go to win, once the war is won and the objective is achieved, then there is no point in prolonging hostilities by subjugating an alliance with unnecessary demands.

We have achieved everything we aimed to in the conflict with LSF, dragging it on any longer than was required to prove our point would again be counter productive and unnecessary. The fact is during my tenure as IRON's President, IRON has always brought conflicts to a close in a measured way.
[/quote]

Everything this man says about the timing of talks is true.

I can also confirm that at no point have Int or anyone else from CnG spoken to us about hitting IRON. The reaction from Int has been "wtf are you doing, make this go away" or "die in a fire you crazy anarchist !@#$%^&*" depending on who's been doing the talking. If IRON had said in this announcement that they were going to declare new wars on us until June 29th 2015 CnG wouldn't have been hitting them and I'm certain they know this.

This war has no tactical or strategic implications for IRON at all as far as I can see and should be considered to be completely stand alone.

[quote name='nitroburn' timestamp='1341075748' post='3000670']
Due to recent events;

Unknown Smurf has resigned from office and does not represent the government or opinions of Aurora Borealis
[/quote]

Rofl, you guys forced him to resign over posting on the OWF? :lol1:

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1340753712' post='2997601']
From the 29th of June onward IRON will declare no further wars on LSF, wars declared on or prior to the 29th will be fought in full until they expire, this is to ensure that Nordreich are put at no disadvantage as a result of our intervention. Upon the expiration of active hostilities between IRON & LSF, IRON will consider LSF's penance paid and the matter closed.

We hope that future interactions with LSF will be on more amicable terms and hold no quarrel with them moving forward.
[/quote]
Gotta applaud IRON's levelheadedness.