Declaration of Intent

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NuclearGlow' timestamp='1340769642' post='2997809']
happy birthday to her ironically xD
[/quote]

It isn't irony, it's a coincidence. It just so happened that you two met each other and fell in love on the day that was Ariana's birthday. Irony is only when the opposite of what you expect to happen, happens.

[quote name='NuclearGlow' timestamp='1340769642' post='2997809']
happy birthday to her ironically xD
[/quote]
19 years old!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340771280' post='2997907']
It isn't irony, it's a coincidence. It just so happened that you two met each other and fell in love on the day that was Ariana's birthday. Irony is only when the opposite of what you expect to happen, happens.
[/quote]
tis a coincidence, but a happy one.

Hahaha classy? Whoever thinks that is retarded. IRON sees an opportunity to roll an ex-foe due to the VE/NPO war and is taking it/getting ready for the backlash.

There is absolutely nothing classy about this. Iron got pissed at lsf for apologizing and offering to pay reps for a joke that was not even half as bad as what MK members do on a daily basis. IRON then rolled the entire alliance for that joke made by one member because they didn't pay the reps within 24 hours ...probably because they were already at war with an alliance 10 times their size.

Pfft. Classy... smh. The only thing IRON did right was acknowledge they $%&@ed up all of Nordreichs staggers.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340765485' post='2997752']
You're lucky the LSF let you off so easy!

In all seriousness though, good show to both parties.
[/quote]

I know you're our friend and everything but really, good show to both parties? I don't think we did anything good here, we created a fiasco out of nothing for nothing made it worse with a comedy of errors (well, me mostly*). We're just lucky that IRON aren't vindictive.

Cheers IRON, next time we interact I hope it can be in happier circumstances.

*[ooc]It's a !@#$@#$ game, I just want to throw pretend nukes at pretend fascists and send smart arsed messages to them. I didn't come here for responsibility[/ooc]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1340803835' post='2998319']
Hahaha classy? Whoever thinks that is retarded. IRON sees an opportunity to roll an ex-foe due to the VE/NPO war and is taking it/getting ready for the backlash.

There is absolutely nothing classy about this. Iron got pissed at lsf for apologizing and offering to pay reps for a joke that was not even half as bad as what MK members do on a daily basis. IRON then rolled the entire alliance for that joke made by one member because they didn't pay the reps within 24 hours ...probably because they were already at war with an alliance 10 times their size.

Pfft. Classy... smh. The only thing IRON did right was acknowledge they $%&@ed up all of Nordreichs staggers.
[/quote]
Damn. You got us. Yes, that's exactly what right. All of it.
Kudos, well played and keep fighting the good fight.

Hahaha classy? Whoever thinks that is retarded. IRON sees an opportunity to roll an [b]ex-foe[/b] due to the VE/NPO war and is taking it/getting ready for the backlash.

[/quote]
LSF is not an ex-foe of IRON. And you are dumb.

[quote]*[ooc]It's a !@#$@#$ game, I just want to throw pretend nukes at pretend fascists and send smart arsed messages to them. I didn't come here for responsibility[/ooc][/quote]

I like how this man thinks.

[/quote]
you ddon't think much afore you just set the old face pipe agoing do ya

[quote name='Ostrogothi' timestamp='1340807511' post='2998351']
LSF is not an ex-foe of IRON. And you are dumb.
[/quote]

While I don't agree with the way Smurf made his point, you totally missed it.

Remember, literacy is your friend.

[occ]As an English teacher, the consistent inability to read, shown by so many members of the OWF, makes me lament the failure of parents to reinforce the education their children acquire in school.[occ]

[/quote]

The VE-NPO war? You might want to check your facts about what current wars are ongoing and the fact this all started before VE hit NPO. Also, you clearly haven't read everything or you would have your conspiracy thoughts in place properly. There was far more at play than what you've stated, but hey!

It is easier to believe IRON is evil. Let's go with that.

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1340812879' post='2998397']
While I don't agree with the way Smurf made his point, you totally missed it.

Remember, literacy is your friend.

[occ]As an English teacher, the consistent inability to read, shown by so many members of the OWF, makes me lament the failure of parents to reinforce the education their children acquire in school.[occ]
[/quote]

I didn't miss it. I simply didn't care to address it.

[quote name='Ostrogothi' timestamp='1340813900' post='2998409']
I didn't miss it. I simply didn't care to address it.
[/quote]

[quote]
And you are dumb.[/quote]

:facepalm:

Pot?
Kettle?

:facepalm:

/me laments such an egregious logical fallacy.