RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1340724627' post='2997289']
To be rather honest, if anything, I'd congratulate MK on running the show while everyone else is too busy arguing with one another. Strategists win wars. And MK are !@#$@#$ Risk masters.
[/quote]

I for one agree. Their strategies have kept them in power for a good time. NpO-\m/ would have been the first downfall of MK's reign, but in all truth The MK-NpO MDoAP enforced their power and destroyed TOP. Afterwards, Polaris was destroyed as MK befriends TOP. In today's world, This current war would have been the rolling of MK. With DR/SF/XX/NPO/NoR vs. LSF/C&G/DH. PF, NG, and BFF would have been in the wildcard area. MK was too smart to let that happen, and the very day the war broke out, MK pre-empted CSN and caused that conflict to be Planet Bob's #1 priority, LSF had to be sacrificed. Thus, Bringing DR/NPO to their side once more. No doubt the next global conflict will be a bit harder to maintain an MK victory, seeing as there has yet to be a bloc other than C&G and DH to denounce MK. However it is no longer a physical war but more of a psychological war. Even though I disagree with MK in most areas, They are prevailing and are being pretty smart with it.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340726645' post='2997304']
I for one agree. Their strategies have kept them in power for a good time. NpO-\m/ would have been the first downfall of MK's reign, but in all truth The MK-NpO MDoAP enforced their power and destroyed TOP. Afterwards, Polaris was destroyed as MK befriends TOP. In today's world, This current war would have been the rolling of MK. With DR/SF/XX/NPO/NoR vs. LSF/C&G/DH. PF, NG, and BFF would have been in the wildcard area. MK was too smart to let that happen, and the very day the war broke out, MK pre-empted CSN and caused that conflict to be Planet Bob's #1 priority, LSF had to be sacrificed. Thus, Bringing DR/NPO to their side once more. No doubt the next global conflict will be a bit harder to maintain an MK victory, seeing as there has yet to be a bloc other than C&G and DH to denounce MK. However it is no longer a physical war but more of a psychological war. Even though I disagree with MK in most areas, They are prevailing and are being pretty smart with it.
[/quote]
You're presuming that DH cares one bit about LSF, that DR/NPO would have considered joining a coalition with SF/XX, and that NPO and C&G would be on opposite sides of the war despite all those newly inked treaties. That war was never realistic.

You see, kids, when guys like me (I suppose the perpetual rebels of CN) say "don't try so hard to join the MK fold (formerly we said the NPO fold)" it's not because of some sort of dumb vendetta we have. Mushroom Kingdom are legitimately terrible allies and will dispose of you once you've run out of use. We saw this with NPO and all of its Initiative allies, we saw this with MK-TOP, MK-NpO. These schemes are of no credit to their "brilliant scheming," it's entirely attributable to 90% of CN's follower mentality. Until you people start dreaming a little bigger than "Maybe I can get a treaty with a MK ally!" then we'll never see a better world.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340728944' post='2997330']
Mushroom Kingdom are legitimately terrible allies and will dispose of you once you've run out of use. We saw this with NPO and all of its Initiative allies, we saw this with MK-TOP, MK-NpO.
[/quote]
The Unholy Alliance has been cancelled? I must have missed the memo.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1340721087' post='2997233']
I'm laughing at the people taking this seriously.
[/quote]

Doesn't particularly matter if it's a fake log if the assertions in it are essentially true. That should be the focus of the conversation.

I will say however that I've done everything from cheer to facepalm to feel sympathy to wish they would burn regarding MK over the years. Nothing about the OP seems out of character or implausible.

Oh and the Valhalla PM thing...most rational people stopped laughing when they realized how quickly we could react to a perceived threat. I don't recall the exact figures, but with essentially no warning or advanced planning we had over 2/3 of the alliance responding to a PM call in under an hour and by the typical update attack time frame there really wasn't much to be hit left out in the open.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340729500' post='2997334']
The Unholy Alliance has been cancelled? I must have missed the memo.
[/quote]

Are you still so dense as to not see the sheer idiocy of treatying an alliance that had just gotten through mashing you into the ground? To MK you're a tool until you're a threat, so enjoy the "tool" portion of the cycle; I suppose it's the more fun one. Even so, signing that treaty is something so nonsensical I can't imagine what goes through your head. If someone had run me down like CnG demolished you, or demolished NPO [i]twice[/i] I wouldn't be running to their arms once they pretended to like me. How bad of a whipped dog to you have to be to do something like that?

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340730101' post='2997349']
Are you still so dense as to not see the sheer idiocy of treatying an alliance that had just gotten through mashing you into the ground? To MK you're a tool until you're a threat, so enjoy the "tool" portion of the cycle; I suppose it's the more fun one. Even so, signing that treaty is something so nonsensical I can't imagine what goes through your head. If someone had run me down like CnG demolished you, or demolished NPO [i]twice[/i] I wouldn't be running to their arms once they pretended to like me. How bad of a whipped dog to you have to be to do something like that?
[/quote]

Are you implying we treatied the NPO?

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1340731346' post='2997371']
Are you implying we treatied the NPO?
[/quote]

Brehon would be overjoyed for such an opportunity of whoring out his alliance to his former enemies. I think you offering him a treaty would be Christmas to him.

Anyone with at least an average knowledge of CN and the MK knows that the content of that document is completely grounded in actual events, and that the MK community could perfectly be expected to discuss those matters like that. It's 100% in character with them, and [i]credible[/i].
Considering the MK's and CN's mentality, it doesn't contain anything damning, anyway. In that sense (also considering the number of people trampling one over the other in the effort of denying it), it's interesting to ponder about the reason heavy jokes and mostly accurate, albeit rude, political "commentary" are so vehemently disowned for.

The authenticity of the document must matter, after all?
Does it matter more to the allies of the MK than to the MK itself?

I place my bet on people trying to conceal their knives.

Are you still so dense as to not see the sheer idiocy of treatying an alliance that had just gotten through mashing you into the ground? To MK you're a tool until you're a threat, so enjoy the "tool" portion of the cycle; I suppose it's the more fun one. Even so, signing that treaty is something so nonsensical I can't imagine what goes through your head. If someone had run me down like CnG demolished you, or demolished NPO [i]twice[/i] I wouldn't be running to their arms once they pretended to like me. How bad of a whipped dog to you have to be to do something like that?[/quote]
Are you dense enough not to see that the TOP-MK relationship was one of mutual benefits?

MK didn't gain much by allying TOP at that time, they were already firmly on top (no pun) of this world when they did. It helped them isolate the Super part of SuperGrievances by having a new strong ally to count on.

However, did you miss the part where TOP literally got to take its revenge against virtually all of those who wronged her during the TOP-C&G war, within less than 18 months? Do you think TOP could have done that without allying MK?

Sometimes, symbiotic relationships exist. Now, will it stay to that level in the future? Hell if I know. But for the past two years, it's been a very good alliance, for both parties. To think we would only be followers is to misunderstand completly how things go down.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[/quote]
Call us tools or whatever you want but we were able to accomplish almost all of ours goals to date (FOK choose to disband one war to early). We got off the scrape heap quickly (most major players get beat down 2-3 times before being "allowed" to bounce back), rebuild and then take vengeance on a number of alliances that we choose to target prior to our treaty with the Kingdom. It's amusing seeing people like yourself think they were the ones who came up with the idea of the Unholy Alliance.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1340710759' post='2997111']
Stormsend, myself and Zuli were in on that as well.

Also, if Rotavele is calling BS, it's BS. I also agree with him/her/it.......w/e....this is BS. Accounts on the MK forums have not used actually ruler names since slightly after noCB.
[/quote]

except for me

because i'm one of like three people who can change my username

but right now i'm the friendly broa constrictor

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340726645' post='2997304']
MK was too smart to let that happen, and the very day the war broke out, MK pre-empted CSN and caused that conflict to be Planet Bob's #1 priority, LSF had to be sacrificed.
[/quote]
Actually, we were already planning to hit CSN when the LSF-NoR stuff blew up. The smart thing on our part was making sure that certain parties were ignored and unable to mess up the overall plan.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340732364' post='2997385']
Oh my, very sorry guys. When naming alliances who paid for their mistake of kissing MK's ass a few posts ago, I forgot the most glaringly obvious one: SuperFriends!
[/quote]
It's cute when people pretend that SF didn't benefit just as much from that relationship. Lets pretend, for a minute, that SF hadn't befriended CnG. Next war after Karma? Cit/CnG vs SF.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340733911' post='2997398']
Sometimes, symbiotic relationships exist. Now, will it stay to that level in the future? Hell if I know. But for the past two years, it's been a very good alliance, for both parties. To think we would only be followers is to misunderstand completly how things go down.
[/quote]
For your final act of revenge for TOP-CnG, you should throw MK under the bus. That would be revenge I could cheer for. :P

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340735081' post='2997410']
Call us tools or whatever you want but we were able to accomplish almost all of ours goals to date (FOK choose to disband one war to early). We got off the scrape heap quickly (most major players get beat down 2-3 times before being "allowed" to bounce back), rebuild and then take vengeance on a number of alliances that we choose to target prior to our treaty with the Kingdom. It's amusing seeing people like yourself think they were the ones who came up with the idea of the Unholy Alliance.
[/quote]

Dude, you're not doing this correctly. The whole point of allying MK is to let them shoulder the bad PR for everything both of you do.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340735487' post='2997418']
Dude, you're not doing this correctly. The whole point of allying MK is to let them shoulder the bad PR for everything both of you do.
[/quote]
Dude, c'mon, there's some stuff you just don't say publicly. I thought it was known, between Umb and TOP.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340735487' post='2997418']
[/quote]
That's the beauty of it. I can admit these things and no one will care. Afterall, we are just tools. :D