Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

 

I'm good bros.  Nuking Legion and IRON

 

Hope you're well :)

I'm okay, still have cancer, but been off chemo for two years, probably gonna have to start up chemo again sometime soon, but hey

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bros said:

I'm okay, still have cancer, but been off chemo for two years, probably gonna have to start up chemo again sometime soon, but hey

 

!@#$, that blows mate.  Had hope the cancer had finally buggered off after the last round.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 7:10 PM, Stewie said:

 

!@#$, that blows mate.  Had hope the cancer had finally buggered off after the last round.  

nah, my cancer's chronic, it doesn't go away. Won't kill me, either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...

This was a real thread on the MK forums. I copied all of those posts to a notepad file and changed the names back to the whatever name the users commonly went by. I was also living in Australia at the time so I modified all of the timestamps back to the American Central timezone to avoid standing out. That was a pain in the ass and I realize now I could have just changed my timezone on the forums...

 

I posted the content on paste-bin and set it to expire after a month just to see who might come across it. It ended up taking 2 weeks to surface.

 

No real reason other than being bored, and probably why I'm posting this now.

Edited by Drai
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, Drai said:

This was a real thread on the MK forums. I copied all of those posts to a notepad file and changed the names back to the whatever name the users commonly went by. I was also living in Australia at the time so I modified all of the timestamps back to the American Central timezone to avoid standing out. That was a pain in the ass and I realize now I could have just changed my timezone on the forums...

 

I posted the content on paste-bin and set it to expire after a month just to see who might come across it. It ended up taking 2 weeks to surface.

 

No real reason other than being bored, and probably why I'm posting this now.

Drai, how could you!?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...