Unknown Smurf

RE: MK Leaks

Start a new thread if you want to talk about GOONS, the EoG list, etc. That's not what this topic is about. Those who continue to derail this thread may be warned.

nope, everything on there is not true

this is 100% false: "hosting a big donation drive to make the world forget our evilness"

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

Only like 70% of it is 100% true.

yup

it is still an interesting fabrication though

i remember being offered free hosting by bros, lol.  still can't believe there were idiots dumb enough to take that offer.  and that was the ****ing golden era of this game, not the pile of dung we have now.  people really ain't that bright.

That behaviour from bros was really bad, in game shenanigans are OK and they can be really funny, but unethical behaviour as a RL webmaster is totally unacceptable. It's absurd that he still comes here to say what would be true or false, even expecting to be listened to by anyone that was around in those days (except maybe those friends of him that were buffoons as well).

Just go away and don't come back, despicable crook.

Edited by jerdge
typos

8 hours ago, jerdge said:

That behaviour from bros was really bad, in game shenanigans are OK and they can be really funny, but unethical behaviour as a RL webmaster is totally unacceptable. It's absurd that he still comes here to say what would be true or false, even expecting to be listened to by anyone that was around in those days (except maybe those friends of him that were buffoons as well).

i agree 100% with this, just remarking that people were quite foolish to trust him.

The bit about NoR abandoning DT is true, but not for the reason suggested. The sad reality is that NoR's Kaiser at the time had basically 'checked out' of CN and couldn't be bothered maintaining friendships and, well, it showed.

Also, I think this may be a record in terms of forum necromancy.

21 hours ago, jerdge said:

(except maybe those friends of him that were buffoons as well).

Who me? I resemble that remark.

224?cb=20090515181544

2 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Who me? I resemble that remark.

224?cb=20090515181544

I have never considered you a buffoon, I tend to find it easy to respect what you say.

Incidentally, according to my philosophy of life I should have written "those friends of him that also behaved as buffoons"... but I slipped.

Edited by jerdge
2nd paragraph

On 8/24/2019 at 3:41 AM, HeroofTime55 said:

i remember being offered free hosting by bros, lol.  still can't believe there were idiots dumb enough to take that offer.  and that was the ****ing golden era of this game, not the pile of dung we have now.  people really ain't that bright.

That's why I am the only person you can trust with free hosting. No leaks ever happened from alliances I hosted!

On 8/24/2019 at 5:54 PM, jerdge said:

Why do you believe this obvious fake stuff for 7 years ago?

It's not true. Like SW said, probably like 70% of the stuff on the list is true, and for some reason, rsox felt like stirring !@#$ up.

31 minutes ago, bros said:

It's not true. Like SW said, probably like 70% of the stuff on the list is true, and for some reason, rsox felt like stirring !@#$ up.

It is, or I should say, was, well known that you guys took stuff from NSO's databases, while you were hosting their forums.  I am pretty sure it was NSO.  So yeah, don't bull**** about that.

I wouldn't let NPO host my **** either, for the record.  The temptation to look is too great.  Nobody should ever let a political rival host their stuff, full stop.  I fully believe political forces of any stripe would work against ethical considerations.  I was more focusing on how dumb people were to do stuff like that.

8 hours ago, kingzog said:

Also, I think this may be a record in terms of forum necromancy.

Just one more thing MK has done bigger and better than anyone else

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

It is, or I should say, was, well known that you guys took stuff from NSO's databases, while you were hosting their forums.  I am pretty sure it was NSO.  So yeah, don't bull**** about that.

MK never hosted NSO. NSO was always on their own hosting. I helped them set up their forums like 6 months to a year before that leaked post was made, then I had them change all of their passwords - it was literally confirmed by Dilber (I think? Or some other NSO gov member) at the time.

6 hours ago, bros said:

I didn't say that this stuff is valid - in fact I don't care about it - I said that, with your past behaviour (which you admitted to and apologized for, after having been caught red handed), you're among the people that should least go around commenting about what's true or false, like you were the final authority or some gospel of sorts. You're not credible, that's all my point.

12 hours ago, bros said:

MK never hosted NSO. NSO was always on their own hosting. I helped them set up their forums like 6 months to a year before that leaked post was made, then I had them change all of their passwords - it was literally confirmed by Dilber (I think? Or some other NSO gov member) at the time.

I don't recall Dilber being in New Sith Order at the time, sure it wasn't someone like Ivan Moldavi?

6 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I don't recall Dilber being in New Sith Order at the time, sure it wasn't someone like Ivan Moldavi?

I believe Dilber was in NSO when I set up the forums? Or maybe when the stuff came out? I dunno, it's been over 7 years, even with my good memory, the CN stuff isn't at the front of my mind anymore (thankfully)

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

How about UPN's site?

checked the thread

Control+F "UPN"

"Not Found"

Imagine wasting your time spying on a nothing like UPN...

4 hours ago, Thrash said:

How about UPN's site?

There was no hacking or spying involved in that - anyone with an ambassador mask could see any embassy.

17 hours ago, bros said:

There was no hacking or spying involved in that - anyone with an ambassador mask could see any embassy.

Bit like NPO unless they locked your embassy