Aquaman Returns

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting facts about Fark's forces!

One guy has a hidden nuclear missile silo, but no Manhattan Project! Cuban missile crisis, anyone?

TWO guys have WRC's, but were also full up on CM's! Might as well take advantage of and stockpile those ultra-advanced CM's they have now!

The vast majority of them also have no navy, but they sure do make up for that with the number of bombers they have!

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1340730411' post='2997356']

One guy has a hidden nuclear missile silo, but no Manhattan Project!

TWO guys have WRC's, but were also full up on CM's!

The vast majority of them also have no navy, but they sure do make up for that with the number of bombers they have!
[/quote]
The best alliances all have 50 CMs

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1340730411' post='2997356']

One guy has a hidden nuclear missile silo, but no Manhattan Project! Cuban missile crisis, anyone?

TWO guys have WRC's, but were also full up on CM's! Might as well take advantage of and stockpile those ultra-advanced CM's they have now!

[/quote]

Glass house, Jake.

Your leader is in Peace Mode! That's always poor form.

I see at least one guy with a WRC and 50 Cruise Missiles

Some infra:tech ratios on your first two pages (in thousands): 20:15, 20:7, 15:8, 14:7, 14:7.5, 15:5 (wow), 14.5:6, 14:5, 14:6, 12:6. Those aren't good, Jake.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340731751' post='2997376']
Glass house, Jake.

Your leader is in Peace Mode! That's always poor form.

I see at least one guy with a WRC and 50 Cruise Missiles

Some infra:tech ratios on your first two pages (in thousands): 20:15, 20:7, 15:8, 14:7, 14:7.5, 15:5 (wow), 14.5:6, 14:5, 14:6, 12:6. Those aren't good, Jake.
[/quote]

A lot of 1:2 ratios! Not bad for an alliance who's never been to war!

Also, I forgot this was 2006 and people complained about other people who were in peace mode. Nice!

Lol, we're going to take some hits, and I'll still be very proud of my alliance when push comes to shove. Fark, though, has no excuse.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340731751' post='2997376']
Snip
[/quote]

Lmbo you sure showed us posting those unflattering infra:tech ratios that can be found in literally 90% of alliances. Too bad they're all better than your entire alliance's ratio!!!!!!!!!

edit: Chey is currently occupied with RL hence his lack of presence on these forums for the past week or so.

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1340732781' post='2997389']
Lmbo you sure showed us posting those unflattering infra:tech ratios that can be found in literally 90% of alliances. Too bad they're all better than your entire alliance's ratio!!!!!!!!![/quote]

When you're at 15k infra, a 2:1 ration just doesn't cut it. And you should never get all the way up to 20k infra without matching your infra with tech, at the very least. Do you not understand how one's ratio should become more tech-heavy as one increases in infrastructure?

[quote]edit: Chey is currently occupied with RL hence his lack of presence on these forums for the past week or so.
[/quote]

Noted, sorry to hear that

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340733380' post='2997394']
When you're at 15k infra, a 2:1 ration just doesn't cut it. And you should never get all the way up to 20k infra without matching your infra with tech, at the very least. Do you not understand how one's ratio should become more tech-heavy as one increases in infrastructure?
[/quote]

I know that! I'm a 40k ns nation though. My point was that you'll find nations like that in every alliance. For example, all but one of Fark's nations with >10k infra have less than 3.5k tech.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1340733756' post='2997397']
I know that! I'm a 40k ns nation though. My point was that you'll find nations like that in every alliance. For example, all but one of Fark's nations with >10k infra have less than 3.5k tech.
[/quote]

Luckily for them you're talking about very few nations. Admittedly though, their ratios are even worse than yours. My point was that Jake cherry picked his examples to say that Fark is a poorly-prepared alliance. I by no means am trying to say that Fark's nations are good or that Deinos' are particularly bad.

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1340684729' post='2996626']
You never declared on me in that war-- you went for Prod and Psyopper instead. I felt very left out. :(
[/quote]
Blame Londo, he assigned targets. Im free right now though ;)