For The Love Of War and Declarations of Such

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340630847' post='2995800']
Goddamnit I refuse to fight you again. :mad:
[/quote]

come on now. you know you want to ;) come on INT round 3 will be a blast :P

o/AgentChaos having a war flag. still i think my 1 line DoW was good. short sweet and to the point cannot argue with that.

o/MCXA lets rock and roll

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory that MCXA is intentionally engineering ways to get us into to war with them, and that all global wars from the past two on, including this one, were all predetermined by a small group within MCXA which puppeteers all other alliances but us.

I'll be publishing it in its entirety in [i]Cybernations Quarterly[/i].

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340667482' post='2996296']
I have a theory that MCXA is intentionally engineering ways to get us into to war with them.

I'll be publishing it in its entirety in [i]Cybernations Quarterly[/i].
[/quote]

its because we have secrete crush on INT.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1340678099' post='2996392']
So basically, MCXA is attacking ODN for having a cushy spot near the top which has done well for the alliance while protecting allies...[color="#FF0000"] basically for stealing MCXA's old position[/color] :P
[/quote]

you figured us out :( there was no need for that last dig :P

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1340678099' post='2996392']
So basically, MCXA is attacking ODN for having a cushy spot near the top which has done well for the alliance while protecting allies... basically for stealing MCXA's old position :P
[/quote]

Have you checked? There are no cushy spots any more. We are down to 13k nations since 29k ish at karma. ODN simply adds support to the practical destructive nature of MK members and quickens the flight from Bob. We all now know the mentality- some gravitate to it in order to protect themselves and others stand up to it. CN has become far more toxic to new nations. My opinion but hey.. people who will dispute this will generally be the higher NS/longer standing people.

This guys is one of the last few big wars. Regardless of funded owf haters we all have enjoyed the last 5 years, made some brilliant friends. We'll be here at the end in one form or another.

[quote name='AndrewHG' timestamp='1340714455' post='2997149']
Have you checked? There are no cushy spots any more. We are down to 13k nations since 29k ish at karma. ODN simply adds support to the practical destructive nature of MK members and quickens the flight from Bob. We all now know the mentality- some gravitate to it in order to protect themselves and others stand up to it. CN has become far more toxic to new nations. My opinion but hey.. people who will dispute this will generally be the higher NS/longer standing people.

This guys is one of the last few big wars. Regardless of funded owf haters we all have enjoyed the last 5 years, made some brilliant friends. We'll be here at the end in one form or another.
[/quote]

So you are setting the precedent that an alliance can be guilty by association. That's cool. We could play by those rules. :ehm:

[quote name='AndrewHG' timestamp='1340714455' post='2997149']

[/quote]

Choosing to make this personal with ODN would be a bad idea :)

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1340717444' post='2997183']
Choosing to make this personal with ODN would be a bad idea :)
[/quote]

Their hate only makes us stronger. That's how evil we have become. I guess we won't be voted 'friendliest alliance' any more now that we're driving everybody away from Bob.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340725217' post='2997293']
Their hate only makes us stronger. That's how evil we have become. I guess we won't be voted 'friendliest alliance' any more now that we're driving everybody away from Bob.
[/quote]

And you, you're the worst of all! With your impossibly high demand on fish stocks forcing people to look at moving away from Bob.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1340730957' post='2997363']
And you, you're the worst of all! With your impossibly high demand on fish stocks forcing people to look at moving away from Bob.
[/quote]

All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share.

[img]http://s19.postimage.org/x5fnc38nn/tumblr_ld4kn35u_HU1qbt6kp.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1340715520' post='2997161']
So you are setting the precedent that an alliance can be guilty by association. That's cool. We could play by those rules. :ehm:
[/quote]
[i]Setting[/i] the precedent? Where have you been for the last 3 years.

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1340745511' post='2997511']
Spoken by the alliance sitting on the sidelines
[/quote]
I'm sure our allies can confirm that when we enter a war, we erm, enter the war.
48 of your top 50 in PM.

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1340745511' post='2997511']
Spoken by the alliance sitting on the sidelines
[/quote]

You guys might as well be sitting on the sidelines too. Honestly, declaring war with only a handful of nations in war mode and the total fail DOW, you guys are the new GGA. Come to grips with that. And every post you guys make, makes me feel that GGA could have destroyed you guys. So sad.