In honor of our friends.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1340609654' post='2995658']
It is true that this is quite possibly the first war The Apparatus has ever been excited about from a more than "at least we get to destroy stuff" perspective.

It's good to have an enemy. We're also completely comfortable leaving you a smoldering pile of ruin from which you can rebuild -- I mean, better than driving future fun away from the planet.
[/quote]

amen to that. Best of luck out there.

SR.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Abshire' timestamp='1340627382' post='2995768']
I imagine this will go about as well for you as the last time we fought.
[/quote]

Would that be the time you jumped in on us after we had already been fighting GATO and VE for a week?

Yeah, you guys really showed your fighting prowess there. Truly.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1340655101' post='2996117']
Would that be the time you jumped in on us after we had already been fighting GATO and VE for a week?

Yeah, you guys really showed your fighting prowess there. Truly.
[/quote]

You couldn't have been fighting GATO and VE for a week because it was the NG link that brought in VE.

Nice try.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1340655514' post='2996121']
You couldn't have been fighting GATO and VE for a week because it was the NG link that brought in VE.

Nice try.
[/quote]

If you'll remember your history, that was originally a ghost declaration. The first wave of response was definitely VE, no matter how well the treaties were expertly chained. GATO and VE acted classy and fought us with honor... but NG was definitely the nail in our coffin, I'll give you that. However, the odds aren't quite so poorly-stacked this time.

In closing, looking forward to glowing green soon.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1340661951' post='2996221']
If you'll remember your history, that was originally a ghost declaration. The first wave of response was definitely VE, no matter how well the treaties were expertly chained. GATO and VE acted classy and fought us with honor... but NG was definitely the nail in our coffin, I'll give you that. However, the odds aren't quite so poorly-stacked this time.

[/quote]

Ah, delusions on level with those of the great Rusty Shackleford.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1340661951' post='2996221']

[/quote]

Initially a ghost DoW, yes, but NG only ever engaged your upper tier because all the slots were open and FARK was left in rubble after the first week.