In honor of our friends.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1340603342' post='2995539']
Cause we were too chicken to fight NG when they did these things we will now hit you while you are busy elsewhere. Honourable indeed.

Go give them hell Apparatus!
[/quote]
[i][b]Non Grata[/b][/i] says another alliance isn't honorable

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1340603342' post='2995539']
Cause we were too chicken to fight NG when they did these things we will now hit you while you are busy elsewhere. Honourable indeed.

Go give them hell Apparatus!
[/quote]
No alliance declaring war on Non Grata or Mushroom Kingdom is claiming to be perfect; they just claim to be a damn sight better than you are.

In an age where war is waged for the sake of violence itself, I find a certain comfort in knowing that there are those who do not shy away from fighting for their beliefs and convictions of what is right.

I find it difficult to criticize a justified war to honour those who've been wronged in the past. I would find it difficult to play the victim, if it were I who had wronged another. It does seem, though, that there are those who hold no such reservations.

Nevertheless, war is war, and I reiterate my previous comments: o/ App and o7 NG

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1340605445' post='2995604']
Spare us the lame CB. If you wanted to hit us, that's all you had to say.
[/quote]

Forgot that you decided unilaterally (perhaps along with MK) that CB's are garbage and all this is about is hitting folks you don't personally like.

However, we instead decided to at least LIST the reasons we don't like you. We want to hit you because of those reasons, and probably others I have forgotten.

o7 The Apparatus

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1340606756' post='2995628']
However, we instead decided to at least LIST the reasons we don't like you. We want to hit you because of those reasons, and probably others I have forgotten.

o7 The Apparatus
[/quote]

And this is why I love The Apparatus.

Give 'em hell, guys.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1340609080' post='2995655']
I like that you believe in destroying us. It's gonna make this whole thing MUCH tastier.

SR.
[/quote]

It is true that this is quite possibly the first war The Apparatus has ever been excited about from a more than "at least we get to destroy stuff" perspective.

It's good to have an enemy. We're also completely comfortable leaving you a smoldering pile of ruin from which you can rebuild -- I mean, better than driving future fun away from the planet.