Offical Announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601920' post='2995479']
[color="#0000FF"]Thank you. If you would be kind enough to take Flonker with you I would be doubly grateful. I will sleep much more soundly without your wailing.[/color]
[/quote]
I'd love to, but while it is true that Flonker and I are joined at the hip, he has a much stronger will to live than I. Also, control over the arm which can currently reach our pistol. He doesn't trust me after our last little...ah...accident...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601920' post='2995479']
[color="#0000FF"]Thank you. If you would be kind enough to take Flonker with you I would be doubly grateful. I will sleep much more soundly without your wailing.[/color]
[/quote]
Seriously, RV, you haven't been relevant in going on 5 years now. Try retirement. I'm enjoying it.

[quote name='FreeMason' timestamp='1340602397' post='2995500']
I'd love to, but while it is true that Flonker and I are joined at the hip, he has a much stronger will to live than I. Also, control over the arm which can currently reach our pistol. He doesn't trust me after our last little...ah...accident...
[/quote]
Of course I don't trust you. You made me drop my shot glass, and Justa's coke flew all over the room.

Dipstick.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1340602678' post='2995509']
Of course I don't trust you. You made me drop my shot glass, and Justa's coke flew all over the room.

Dipstick.
[/quote]
Oh, come on. We all survived, didn't we? Well, all of us but Arb...Admin rest his nation...

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1340602588' post='2995505']
Seriously, RV, you haven't been relevant in going on 5 years now. Try retirement. I'm enjoying it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The fact my very presence makes the worms squirm is a testament to my relevance. I shall continue to haunt your dreams.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603420' post='2995544']
[color="#0000FF"]The fact my very presence makes the worms squirm is a testament to my relevance. I shall continue to haunt your dreams.[/color]
[/quote]
I dunno. This vodka situation seems to have taken precedence over your existence. Though, admittedly, vodka is very important. Especially when we have orange juice to mix it with! :awesome:

And thus, we see the thread derailed so far we've put it back on track!

Edited by FreeMason

[quote name='Konkrage1' timestamp='1340603531' post='2995547']
Stop interrupting RV, important people are talking about important things.

Adult things.

Things you couldn't possibly understand.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Who, Flonker and his little monkey? Flonker's single greatest accomplishment is leading an alliance so miserable that it was forced to merge into your miserable alliance. I on the other hand am the redoubtable Rebel Virginia. I am a champion for justice, and my honor is above reproach. I led the NPO in its war against the Alaskan Border Patrol, and within hours the foe was completely destroyed. I was part of the Ivan Moldavi's staff during his viceroyalty over ONOS, preventing any chance of their recovery. I was their Director of Intelligence, and the one who made it the operation that it is today. I was invaluable to NSO's foreign affairs team, and it was by my shadow efforts that Legion was discarded by the few allies it had who matter. I am a more relevant than you will care to admit. Challenge me at your peril.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1340603884' post='2995558']
It is sad to see you two fighting. I remember ODN being Legion's best friend and alliance partner at one point.
[/quote]

Much water, and blood, has flowed since the days of Orrple. Still, we're perfectly capable of being civil to one another while reducing each other's cities to glass.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1340603884' post='2995558']
It is sad to see you two fighting. I remember ODN being Legion's best friend and alliance partner at one point.
[/quote]
It's true. I do miss those days, but ODN and the Legion are two very different alliances now, compared to what we were. This was bound to happen eventually.

However, in the spirit of ORRPLE, I promise to give as good as I get, and I hope my opponents will do the same!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603927' post='2995561']
[color="#0000FF"]Who, Flonker and his little monkey? Flonker's single greatest accomplishment is leading an alliance so miserable that it was forced to merge into your miserable alliance. I on the other hand am the redoubtable Rebel Virginia. I am a champion for justice, and my honor is above reproach. I led the NPO in its war against the Alaskan Border Patrol, and within hours the foe was completely destroyed. I was part of the Ivan Moldavi's staff during his viceroyalty over ONOS, preventing any chance of their recovery. I was their Director of Intelligence, and the one who made it the operation that it is today. I was invaluable to NSO's foreign affairs team, and it was by my shadow efforts that Legion was discarded by the few allies it had who matter. I am a more relevant than you will care to admit. Challenge me at your peril.[/color]
[/quote]
I am no monkey. I have no tail. I am an ape. Your ignorance of this basic biological terminology has forever destroyed any desire I may have had to gain your approval. Good day to you sir.

Edited by FreeMason

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340600077' post='2995379']
[color="#0000FF"]What is dead can never die, but rises again, softer, weaker, and more [b]deluded [/b]than before.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]I know not why you think I hold any love for you. You are a terrible alliance [b]filled with annoying people[/b]. I would not be contented with the destruction of your alliance. Only the complete destruction and disappearance of its constituent states will sate me.[/color]
[/quote]

:awesome: [size="5"]Helllllo![/size] :awesome:

Ahhh I bask in the glow of your disdain RV, but now on to other things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hail and well met to my Orange Opponents, may we reap many casualties and revel in the radiation.

Once upon a time two extremely close and friendly alliances should've joined in the First Great War against NPO...

After many years of thrashings and stompings and other 'ings' they finally ended up fighting each other.

Shame.

Edited by Scandalous Rumour